Eurofighter vs Su-30MKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayh3M
    I wish to sell my Olga for a pack of Amerikanski Marlboro's.

Is anyone interested? Olga makes excellent Borscht...

Anyone?
    Nah. You keep your Olga. But I'll give you a pack of Marlboro's. In exchange for the recipe to a certain type of food from Chechnya. :lol

Some form of pasta shell stuffed with ground beef. Kicks ass, even without tomato sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by 3BSD
      Its the Python IV I believe.

And bigross, you're welcome to come and ask, but if you make any trouble besides badmouthing the Mullahs, like say stuff against my country, I'll be the first to shoot you down. ;-)

-3BSD
      Does teaching me a long line of cursing in Hebrew count?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayh3M
        Originally posted by bigross86
        No, the IDF is better cuz we kick ass! :D :G :twisted: :Dbanana :)Clp
        ... yourself.... :D :D
        "Yourself" brings a thought to mind. Exactly how many Russian Soldiers are needed to match the skills of a single IDF Soldier?

Comment

rahul0072002
          >Oh and BTW, the USAF happens to be the single largest operator of the Mi-25 Hind!!!

It's Mi-24, and no, USAF is not the largets operator :-p

Horrido
          >Well, one thing's for sure, the Russians have made some pretty awesome target dummies...

Um, excuse me, when did Russians EVER made good target dummies? And please don't tell me about 1:10 kill ration in Korea...lol plus I can remind you about Nam. Somehow your awesome F-4 turned out to ne not-so-awsesome afterall?

Praxus
          >In tests in Great Britian the F/A-22 scored 10:1 kill to death ratio against Su-30MKK and 12:1 against Su-27.

Oh please...like they know the full capabilites of either of those fighters...and what was the test? F-22 against the A-225 loaded with Su-30MKK's?

M21Sniper
          >The AIM-54C Sealed ECCM has a range of 130+ Nautical miles. That's well over 200 kilometers.

Man, that is great. Um, expept that AIM-54 was never actually used in a war...and the F-14, the only plane that can carry them, is gonna be gone soon enough...did i miss anything?

bigross86
          >Isn't the AA-11 named the AMRAAMski or something like that?

Haha, you have a GREAT sence of humor, my foreign friend. Wanna cookie?

M21Sniper
          >Actually, in SOME flight profiles(head on close, diving flight profile), AIM-9X has a range of 25 miles or so(according to the unofficial gossip this l'il ex grunt has collected).

Oh please. Unofficial data on a test rocket. And i have unofficial data that the AIM-9x is a complete failure. Who told me that? Please...it's UNOFFICIAL!

PS As i understand, the use words such as "fuckface", "dumb", et cetera is not prohibited? Or is it that they can be used only in relation to stupid Russian tards who can't even make a normal airplane?

Comment

Sorry, mised this post:
            "Yourself" brings a thought to mind. Exactly how many Russian Soldiers are needed to match the skills of a single IDF Soldier?

Do I need to comment, how many US soldiers/tanks/missiles/airplanes/helicopters is neede to match the skills of a 1000 Iraqi insurgents?

Then, what do you mean by skills? Soviet army was more thena match for US army. It's not my fault that USSR collapsed. Things are becoming better now, but way too slow. Oh and by the way: as long as Russia has SS-18's, there is no need to match those skills.

Comment

"Man, that is great. Um, expept that AIM-54 was never actually used in a war...and the F-14, the only plane that can carry them, is gonna be gone soon enough...did i miss anything?"

Yeah, you did.

The AIM-54 has been used in two seperate conflicts with great success.

I guess you should read more mr. expert. :)

Comment

"M21Sniper
                >Actually, in SOME flight profiles(head on close, diving flight profile), AIM-9X has a range of 25 miles or so(according to the unofficial gossip this l'il ex grunt has collected).

Oh please. Unofficial data on a test rocket. And i have unofficial data that the AIM-9x is a complete failure. Who told me that? Please...it's UNOFFICIAL!"

Actually, i have VERY good data on the AIM-9X. The kind you would drool over....but the kind only well connected veterans with ties to DoD get.

Fired from the F-22 the AIM-9X will easily surpass the range i quoted.

BTW, it's not a rocket nitwit....it's a missile.

A rocket is UNguided.

Comment

"Um, excuse me, when did Russians EVER made good target dummies?"

Can you say afghanistan???

Can you say WWI and WWII???

" And please don't tell me about 1:10 kill ration in Korea..."

Why would we? You already know about it. ;)

"lol plus I can remind you about Nam. Somehow your awesome F-4 turned out to ne not-so-awsesome afterall?"

3.5:1, still not too bad.

Comment

AA-12 ADDER

The most recent Russian R-77 medium-range missiles (AA-12 "AMRAAMSKI") is similar to the American AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles
                    First of all, I'm not your friend, fool.

*****BR, control yourself- (m21sniper)

Third of all, thankx for acknowledging my sense of humor. The guys over here only groan when I make a joke. I wonder why...
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Um, excuse me, when did Russians EVER made good target dummies? And please don't tell me about 1:10 kill ration in Korea...lol plus I can remind you about Nam. Somehow your awesome F-4 turned out to ne not-so-awsesome afterall?
                      We had a 3.7:1 kill to Death ratio from 65-68 and a 12.5:1 kill to death ratio from 1972 to the End of the War. 68-72 is somewhere inbetween.

Oh please...like they know the full capabilites of either of those fighters...and what was the test? F-22 against the A-225 loaded with Su-30MKK's?
                      Actually believe it or not they tested with different loads. In thoose same test the latest Su-27 and Su-30 scored 2:1 against F-15.

F-22 is a Generation ahead of every other Aircraft including the Eurofighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by russo

PS As i understand, the use words such as "fuckface", "dumb", et cetera is not prohibited? Or is it that they can be used only in relation to stupid Russian tards who can't even make a normal airplane?
                        No thier not. Just don't get to exsessive with them. A lot of posts by BR & Mayhem ended up being deleted.

BR swearing.

Mayhem swearing, being anti-semetic, bringing nothing to the table but horribly false claims and just plain being ignorant.

Personally, if I won't tolerate such behavior from my older brother. Then a Russian troll has a fairly slim chance of getting away with it.

Comment

• Hey, I've calmed downa bit... That tirade at the Whiskey Tango was Snipe Approved ;)
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• M21Sniper

And which two wars would that be? Iran-Iraqi conflict? No kills were reported using the Aim-54. Well, they WERE reported, but there was no proof. Anyway, it's an interesting question which deserves a separate topic.

>Actually, i have VERY good data on the AIM-9X. The kind you would drool over....but the kind only well connected veterans with ties to DoD get.

PLEASE...anyone with a VERY good data on AIM-9x wouldn't be posting about that on a forum

"Can you say afghanistan???"

Can you say Iraq?

"Can you say WWI and WWII???"

WWI we lost because of stupid Bolsheviks. WWII we won, thank you very much. Oh, I forgot, USSR didn't win nothing, it was you guys with D-day. Allied help was substantial, that is true, but tanks and airplanes were...umm..yaky. Now, trucks and strategic resources were helpful indeed.

>3.5:1, still not too bad.

Where did you get that data? Russian sources say it was about 2:1 in favor of Migs, US sources i got say it was more like 2:1 in favor of phantoms. And since Mig-21 is three times cheaper then phanotm, and operated with total US air superiority, it's not bad at all.

And about Korea-1:10 or whatever is not true. First, when a saber hit a mig, the pilot assumed that the mig was shot down. In fact, a lot of them returned to the base (machinguns were definetly worse then cannons) Second of all, 1:10 relates to what? All planes vs all planes? Fighter vs fighters? Link please. And third of all, most of the machines were piloted by unixpirienced Chinese and Korean pilots.

>Actually believe it or not they tested with different loads. In thoose same test the latest Su-27 and Su-30 scored 2:1 against F-15.

WHAT TESTS? Link please?!

Lunatock

Thank you for explanation

>Then a Russian troll has a fairly slim chance of getting away with it.

:roll

Comment

• Can you say Iraq?
                              LOL, caen you name one war wre Russia has had less deaths per 100,000 soldiers then we have in this Iraq war per year?

And about Korea-1:10 or whatever is not true. First, when a saber hit a mig, the pilot assumed that the mig was shot down. In fact, a lot of them returned to the base (machinguns were definetly worse then cannons) Second of all, 1:10 relates to what? All planes vs all planes? Fighter vs fighters? Link please. And third of all, most of the machines were piloted by unixpirienced Chinese and Korean pilots.
                              Look at present day Russian pilots they aren't exactly the best in the World. They Chinese Pilots aren't to far ahead either.

What is so hard to understand about 10:1. Meaning 10 kills for every 1 loss. It is not 1:10, what the hell is so hard to understand about that???

By the way the Soviets counted US planes that were damaged beyond repair as being shoot down. The US on the other hand does not include these numbers(only counted planes that got shot down and crashed)

Which leaves the score 13:1 in the favor of the US.
                              Last edited by Praxus; 13 Dec 03,, 22:08.

Comment

• Praxus
                                LOL, caen you name one war wre Russia has had less deaths per 100,000 soldiers then we have in this Iraq war per year?
                                Well, You can't call Iraq-2003 a war. The only resistance that US encountered was from various disorgonized groups. Apparently, the generals were all bought out even before the war started. I am also afraid that eventually US might pull all the troops out of there. Ready for the Primaries? =)
                                Soviet invasion to Afganistan suffered about the same casualties the first year.

Look at present day Russian pilots they aren't exactly the best in the World.
                                Well, duh. What's that guys name...yeah Gorbachev. Blame him. But back during the Korean war, Russian pilots were not bad, to say the least.

By the way the Soviets counted US planes that were damaged beyond repair as being shoot down. The US on the other hand does not include these numbers(only counted planes that got shot down and crashed)
                                Can you prove that Soviet pilots did so? Well, beside that they're from the Emipre of Evil.
                                Also, perhaps you know the Russian stats. And if you do, think-why are the Russian and US stats almost opposite? "The truth is out there" :-)
                                Oh, and by the way, after a hit from a 23-mm shell (or two), I would safely report the sabre as "shot down"

Which leaves the score 13:1 in the favor of the US
                                Nop :-p
                                Last edited by russo; 13 Dec 03,, 22:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X