No announcement yet.

Eurofighter vs Su-30MKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not F-15I, i mistyped. Its F-15K which US wants against Indian Su-30.
    FIDSNS

Comment

So the US wants to test a Korean export version of the Eagle against the Su??????? Why?
      Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
      (Been There)

Comment

ok

1) They have never practised with SU???????
        2) Chinkies have SU-30 MKK and since F-15 K happens to be most modern, they will face MKK , in case.

My Top Two reasons.
        FIDSNS

Comment

The F-15K, with the exception of one squadron of US F-15C's stationed at Alaska, is easily the most modern and capable of the Eagles.

I'd guess that's why.

Comment

The F-15K is an export plane. If they are better than what we have, why are we selling them to ANYBODY?????

:-x

AFIK, the F-15K is an F-15C with less capable electronics and higher powered engines than the other export versions like the F-15S and the F-15I, in other words, equal engines to the current F-15C standard.....

:S :ph34r
            Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
            (Been There)

Comment

Yeah, but the F-15I has advanced avionics and electronics, plus the ability to carry Israeli missiles like the Python V, with 90 degrees off boresight. Plus the F-15I and F-16I use the helmet mounted system for target designation and attack as well as HOTAS.
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

"AFIK, the F-15K is an F-15C with less capable electronics and higher powered engines than the other export versions like the F-15S and the F-15I, in other words, equal engines to the current F-15C standard....."

The F-15K is an upgraded F-15E. It has an AESA radar and can use the AIM-9X.

"The F-15K is an export plane. If they are better than what we have, why are we selling them to ANYBODY?????"

$$$$$$$$$

"Chinkies have SU-30 MKK and since F-15 K happens to be most modern, they will face MKK , in case."

Don't use the word "chinkies".
                To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Is ChiComms okay?
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Whatevr hurts you Troungh. I havent hurt vietnamese.
                    FIDSNS

Comment

Ouff ... again that bullshit .... all american is best in the world and all Russian is sucks... :-|

"EFA better than Su-30MKI, because it's better" .... " this rocket is btter than R-77 rocket, because it's better" ... very nice explanations! And you know why american's or israel army better? ... yes of course! Because it's better!..... :D :D :D

LAYMANS!!! :roll:

Comment

No, the IDF is better cuz we kick ass! :D :G :twisted: :Dbanana :)Clp

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                          No, the IDF is better cuz we kick ass! :D :G :twisted: :Dbanana :)Clp
                          ... yourself.... :D :D

Comment

"Ouff ... again that bullsh*t .... all american is best in the world and all Russian is sucks...

"EFA better than Su-30MKI, because it's better" .... " this rocket is btter than R-77 rocket, because it's better" ... very nice explanations! And you know why american's or israel army better? ... yes of course! Because it's better!.....

LAYMANS!!! "

Hey troll....Kindly shut the fuck up.

You don't know dick, as witnessed by your skillful rebuttals so far.

Russian hardware BLOWS, it's not our fault.

Comment

Wow! Someone has finally been named a Troll! Does this call for a Mazal Tov?

Comment

Hopefully our "under the bridge" dwelling contributor will take advantage of this board and the knowlege available on it to learn the error of his ways. The http://www.warships1.com/ board is another excellent place to gain information and is far more technical than we get here.

As Sniper mentioned, it's not the "American's" fault the Eastern weaponry isn't better than the Western. Usually the Russian equipment is of a decent design, it's just technologically immature and reliability challenged. I think they have come a long way in the reliability arena in recent years, but their technology still pulls a vacuum.....

8)
                                (Been There)

Comment

Working...
                                X