Success Rate of SAMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urmomma158
    I guess i went too far I should've only posted a pic or 2.
    Small amounts of things is usually a good idea, unless you are talking about Cheetos. ;)

Tophatter how much time do i have???? Sorry guys I think I should take a break from these forums and learn a little anger management.
    If you feel the need...

Most of us - myself at the top of the list - have posted in anger before and ended up looking rather silly after the fact.

Then we wondered why we couldn't have waited a few minutes, cooled off, and re-typed what we were really thinking, and THEN hit "Send".
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by hello
      An old 1980s-era 1st gen stealth F-117 which flew the exact same path for half a week, left it's bomb bay open, got wet in rain, and had over a dozen missiles fired randomly in its direction.

This thread about SAMs has turned into a picture war of who can get the most pictures of Russian(If poster is American) or American(If poster is Russian/Russia fan) aircraft wrecked.
      Will 5th gen planes like the Raptor see their stealth hampered by rain or have they worked out a way to dodge that problem?

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}-
        Will 5th gen planes like the Raptor see their stealth hampered by rain or have they worked out a way to dodge that problem?
        I can't say for certain given I don't know exactly what type of RAM is being used on the F22 but I beleive most of the current gen RAM coatings are affected alot less by water and condensation.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
          Small amounts of things is usually a good idea, unless you are talking about Cheetos. ;)

If you feel the need...

Most of us - myself at the top of the list - have posted in anger before and ended up looking rather silly after the fact.

Then we wondered why we couldn't have waited a few minutes, cooled off, and re-typed what we were really thinking, and THEN hit "Send".
          Good idea if im angry im gonna wait a bit. :)

Comment

the Raptor barely uses any RAM it doesn't need it. Besides wouldn't the water just come off at the high alttiude not to mention it's way above clouds.

Comment

the Raptor barely uses any RAM it doesn't need it. Besides wouldn't the water just come off at the high alttiude not to mention it's way above clouds.
              Operationally the Raptor should spend at least 90% of it's time above the weather.

WAY above the weather. Aint too many storm clouds at 60,000 plus feet. :)

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                Operationally the Raptor should spend at least 90% of it's time above the weather.

WAY above the weather. Aint too many storm clouds at 60,000 plus feet. :)
                Very True which most Raptor detractor's fail to know as well as the pathetic garbage some Russians provide about the weather degrading their stealth ability.
                Look what this retard Dima posted on ATS page 4, the politicsforum link. The one talking in the link is far more retarded. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355/pg4
                http://www.politicsforum.org/soviet/viewtopic.php?t=501
                Like I said ****ing retarded.

Comment

Working...
                X