Hey: Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey: Sniper

We got 13" of snow outhere in Chester County and it is still coming down.

How bad is it in the city?

About 10"+ so far.

Still coming down like the dickens.

Comment

It snowed overnight here in Chicago, too. We got 1/2 and inch - maybe. I can still see the lawn. It'll all be gone by lunchtime.

Man our winter sucks this year!! We have had two days of snow. The last one being about two weeks ago. We got about 8 inches overnight. I got my daughter up at 7 in the morning and we went sledding 1st thing. We went to breakfast then and by 11am we were done sledding, done with breakfast and the snow was starting to melt. This is not normal and I hope not predictive (is that a word or am I making up my own language again?) of winters to come.
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
        About 10"+ so far.

Still coming down like the dickens.
        I slept with my bedroom window open.

I think I'll close it now...getting a mite chilly in here and the high for today is going to be a frigid 57 degrees.
        Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
          It snowed overnight here in Chicago, too. We got 1/2 and inch - maybe. I can still see the lawn. It'll all be gone by lunchtime.

Man our winter sucks this year!! We have had two days of snow. The last one being about two weeks ago. We got about 8 inches overnight. I got my daughter up at 7 in the morning and we went sledding 1st thing. We went to breakfast then and by 11am we were done sledding, done with breakfast and the snow was starting to melt. This is not normal and I hope not predictive (is that a word or am I making up my own language again?) of winters to come.
          I dont have kids, so IMO, snow sucks.

Comment

Our official total where I live (West Caln township outside of Coatesville) we ended up with 21 inches of snow. I do have kids, and snow still sucks to me (they love it though

Comment

Originally posted by JBodnar39
              Our official total where I live (West Caln township outside of Coatesville) we ended up with 21 inches of snow. I do have kids, and snow still sucks to me (they love it though
              We're way over a foot, havnt heard the actual official totals yet though.

Comment

I was sledding, too, so even w/o Kenzie in the mix, I would have been out there sledding or skiing.
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  I slept with my bedroom window open.

I think I'll close it now...getting a mite chilly in here and the high for today is going to be a frigid 57 degrees.
                  Here to....went to the ballpark and played softball with the girls today.....beautiful day here in Georgia. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                    I was sledding, too, so even w/o Kenzie in the mix, I would have been out there sledding or skiing.
                    Dork.

Comment

Working...
                    X