What Military Aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Military Aircraft

If u could have any military aicraft what would it be and why. First i thought about the Blackbird cos its fast and fast is cool. But ive decided on the A 10 just always wanted and they just look so nasty. They could really ruin your day or your old school depending on your mood. Any idea how much one of them would cost to buy, incase i win lottery someday. :)

Originally posted by casscot
    If u could have any military aicraft what would it be and why. First i thought about the Blackbird cos its fast and fast is cool. But ive decided on the A 10 just always wanted and they just look so nasty. They could really ruin your day or your old school depending on your mood. Any idea how much one of them would cost to buy, incase i win lottery someday. :)

well... depends on what i want to do with the plane, but if to go haywire and shoot out other planes then definitely F-22, if thats not there then Su-30MKI, and by the way the A-10 is one ugly looking plane (although gets the job done).
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Dont have to do anything with it just have one. Which one and why.

Comment

I would choose this aircraft because, apart from being able to fit in my backyard, it belongs to the field of my work and secondly, I'd be able to run a big business with it once a PHPL was acquired

Comment

If I could have any aircraft, it would be a Ju-87 Stuka.

They're just that cool.
          Attached Files

Comment

No contest.
            Last edited by Bluesman; 15 Dec 06,, 18:12.

Comment

Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Drunk
                I would choose this aircraft because, apart from being able to fit in my backyard, it belongs to the field of my work and secondly, I'd be able to run a big business with it once a PHPL was acquired

OK never seen that before. What is it.

Comment

Stealth.
                  Because they are beautiful.
                  Attached Files
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                    Stealth.
                    Because they are beautiful.
                    I think have some part of it somewhere... Nah, I'm not impressed at all. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
                      well... depends on what i want to do with the plane, but if to go haywire and shoot out other planes then definitely F-22, if thats not there then Su-30MKI, and by the way the A-10 is one ugly looking plane (although gets the job done).
                      wtfzz!11

The hog's a beauty.

I guess beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..

Comment

Originally posted by casscot
                        OK never seen that before. What is it.

K-Max, used for building construction - it's a flying crane, can lift up entire log cabins.

Comment

The Stuka wins, just because it would be such fun (and so naughty) to perform fake dive bombing runs on anti-war protestors.

Comment

Originally posted by KPR
                            The Stuka wins, just because it would be such fun (and so naughty) to perform fake dive bombing runs on anti-war protestors.

Ok that would be cool. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
                              and by the way the A-10 is one ugly looking plane (although gets the job done).
                              I believe that just may be why it's knickname is "Warthog." At least it's better looking than the Grumman "Skyrocket" that was the fighter plane in the old Blackhawk comic. One of the artists hated drawing that plane and thought it was a bad dream by the story creator. A few years after he retired from cartooning, he saw a picture of it and loudly remarked, "You mean there really WAS such an ugly airplane?"
                              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
                              X