isreali airforce vs french airforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isreali airforce vs french airforce

just a comparison...both r ultra modern airforces,both operates awacs...which one is more capable if comparison made???also lets not discuss abt future plans of both airforces...lets compare only with existing power.

That's it. Mods, how about a warning?

Comment

?

Comment

Originally posted by vishv29
        ?
        Here are some threads started by this swedish guy named Yours Truly.

isreali airforce vs french airforce
        vishv29

MKI vs Isreali F-15I/F-16 sufa
        vishv29

india vs libya

vishv29

india vs syria
        vishv29

indian army vs american army
        vishv29

INDIAN AIRFORCE vs TURKISH AIRFORCE
        vishv29

WAR SCENARIO-INDIA vs PAKISTAN

vishv29

bangladesh vs myanmar

vishv29

indian airforce vs british airforce in 2007

vishv29

pak airforce vs irani airforce
        vishv29

Do you get it NOW?

It's NOT that hard. If you want to do these stupid comparisons, go on wikipedia.com or globalsecurity.org and SEARCH.

Comment

Boot him out of here.
          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

vishv29,
            Take this as a friendly hint....
            We've got more than enough comparison threads going right now. ;)

In addition, proper spelling - rather than Internet spelling - and capitalization is always a plus. :)
            “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
            ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

hmmm....cowards..all the people on this forum are just useless.i want to have more and more knowledge but u people r not helping me..u want me to show how many VERSUS threads u people had statrted.useless......fellows....GOOD FOR NOTHING.................

Comment

Well, I know that I am personally good for nothing.

Anybody else?

dalem, r u good for anything?

Sniper? TopHatter? Either of u good for anything?

Nah, we r not good for NOTHIN'. I bet you'd be happier on another board, vishv29.

Now, get out.

Comment

i want to have more and more knowledge but u people r not helping me...
                  How more obnoxious can you get?

Take Bluesman's advice, and go away.

Comment

hmmm....cowards..all the people on this forum are just useless.i want to have more and more knowledge but u people r not helping me..u want me to show how many VERSUS threads u people had statrted.useless......fellows....GOOD FOR NOTHING.................
                    friggin moron, go away!

FOR THE Nth FCKING TIME, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE TRY GOOGLE.

Wher's your brain? in your nuts??
                    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

I wonder how old the guy is..

Comment

>>I wonder how old the guy is..

looks like, he has not been born yet ... :)

Comment

dude,
                          u need to spend some time and read whats available online.. give some data.. do some initial analysis.and even then if u cant make a call. then bring up ur doubts here people will be glad to spend their time on such things rather than broad comparisons where we dont even know wether the guy asking question is really interested in knowing the answer or he just created the thread for the sake of it.. show that u are interested in the question u are asking.. we will invest our time in it.

Comment

Man, this could have been SUCH a cool thread with the right perspective...

Okay, as I see it, the Israeli Air Force and French Air Force both take off, fly directly towards each other, run out of fuel somewhere between Italy and Greece, and crash.

At that point, the French pilots desperately swim towards the Israeli pilots, and surrender.

That's my "Israeli Air Force vs. French Air Force" assessment and evaluation.
                            The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

And you are now skating on thin ice.... ;)

Originally posted by Bluesman
                              Well, I know that I am personally good for nothing.

Anybody else?

Sniper? TopHatter? Either of u good for anything?
                              Bill and I are currently seeking the Good For Nothing Duo Award.
                              We'll let you know how it goes....
                              “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
                              ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                              X