RMC Duntroon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMC Duntroon.

Hello. I found these forums by accident when I was researching the ADF involvment in world affairs, and I got very interested in the discussions you've got here.

I've got a question for anyone familiar with the workings of the ADF. I'm an Immigrant, due to get my Perma residency sometime in 2011/2012, I was thinking about applying to join the RMC, and I read that perma residents get judged case by case, how often does that actually occur, and how likely is it? Also, not that I think Australia is a particularly racist country, but how likely would it for the Officer Selection Board to pass through someone who isn't from an anglosaxon/euro decent (I'm of middle eastern decent how unlucky these days ey? :D). and the last question is (if anyone does know) how hard is it to get accepted for the RMC if you're gunning for Light horse/Infantry!

Edit: With the ADF Reorganizing into Brigades and 3rd BDE is going to be based in SA, how likely would it be for me to get posted in Adelaide (Or if I can request it?) Cheers.
    Thanks folks
    Last edited by arrowvil; 29 Jan 10,, 17:37.
Working...
X