T-55 tank upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighten up, death.

Tankie forgot more about the tanks then most people will ever know ;)
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

:slap:

Comment

Forgot to turn up your sarcasm detector? Remember, folks: Upon entering the WAB zone, all detectors and sensors should be ON.
        All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
        -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

This is the best upgrade of the T-55

And now, cue the kittens and zombies....
          Attached Files
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by death View Post
            sorry but t 72 wasnt just an upgrade that was totally a new tank
            :whome: yes indeed , obviously my satirical humour was not recognized by yourself ;)

Comment

I'm not sure why you would WANT to upgrade a T-55; it'd probably be cheaper to just purchase a slightly-used T-62 or T-72 (but not from Iraq; theirs are all scrap metal now).
              "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                I'm not sure why you would WANT to upgrade a T-55; it'd probably be cheaper to just purchase a slightly-used T-62 or T-72 (but not from Iraq; theirs are all scrap metal now).
                Ouch ,,, did any of their tanks get a round off before being turned into scorpion n spider dens ? :whome:

T35 T55 were good back in the day , however totally useless in modern day tank on tank battles , as stitch points out , even the 72s are no match for modern tanks .
                Last edited by tankie; 26 Feb 14,, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  :whome: yes indeed , obviously my satirical humour was not recognized by yourself ;)
                  i am new user :whome:

Comment

Of course , my apologies , however , no worries you will learn while your here that WAB has a large melting pot of knowledge / sarcasm when needed / fun / and hospitality . :whome:
                    Last edited by tankie; 27 Feb 14,, 19:41.

Comment

Not to mention some mean, old bastards as well!
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                        Not to mention some mean, old bastards as well!
                        Who do you call old???

Tho, I have heard several FDs issued warnings certain WABbers to blow the birthday candles in open, remote areas.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Then you are required to bring us butter cookies and single-malt Scotch before you reach your 20th post, especially for OE!
                          "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Working...
                          X