Clear All

• Outstndngguy
    replied
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel
    this one is good

Leave a comment:

• Stitch
    replied
    Only book I've read (so far) that deals with Israel's history (before it was actually Israel) is Barbara Tuchman's Bible And Sword; good read on Israel's "pre-history", if you will.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEMUN
    replied
    Thanks mate. Will check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Squirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by MIKEMUN View Post
    I am looking for good books on Israeli History, from 1940 up to now. Due to the incessant Israeli-Arab conflicts, many books have been written from the viewpoint of one side or the other and it's very difficult to find objective authors. I would appreciate it if all you esteemed members could point me in the right direction. Thank you.
    Treacherous Alliance by Trita Parsi is a great book IMO. It's very well researched dealing primarily with the time frame you mentioned. It covers the history of interactions between Israel, Iran, and the US. Pretty eye opening.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEMUN
    started a topic Good books on Israeli History.

Good books on Israeli History.

I am looking for good books on Israeli History, from 1940 up to now. Due to the incessant Israeli-Arab conflicts, many books have been written from the viewpoint of one side or the other and it's very difficult to find objective authors. I would appreciate it if all you esteemed members could point me in the right direction. Thank you.
Working...
X