No announcement yet.

25,000 civilians KilledIn Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmy22 is a member of Al Qaeda. This thread is part of his jihad. His lies revealed here:

The Beeb apologizes
    A minor scandal, but at least they came clean:

The BBC has apologised for incorrectly broadcasting figures which suggested more Iraqi civilians had been killed by coalition and Iraqi forces than by insurgents.
    The information was based on figures given by the Iraqi Ministry of Health to the BBC's Panorama programme. The statistics concerned the number of people killed in conflict-related violence in the second half of 2004.

The figures said that 3,274 civilians had died in that period, 2,041 of them as the result of "military operations".

The rest were attributed to "terrorist operations".

The BBC reported the figures as suggesting that coalition and Iraqi forces could be responsible for up to 60% of conflict-related civilian deaths in Iraq.[...]

However, the Iraqi Ministry of Health then clarified that the figures included not just civilians, but also insurgents and Iraqi security forces. And it said that the phrase "military operations" referred to Iraqis killed by insurgents as well as coalition or Iraqi forces.

Posted by Henry Hanks at January 31, 2005 07:38 PM | TrackBack
    http://tvh.rjwest.com/archives/006668.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newswatch/ifs/...00/4222353.stm
    Last edited by Major_Armstrong; 19 Jul 05,, 23:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Armstrong
      jimmy22 is a member of Al Qaeda. This thread is part of his jihad. His lies revealed here:

http://tvh.rjwest.com/archives/006668.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newswatch/ifs/...00/4222353.stm
      These were Not my figures dear. they were on BBC's site and i just copy pasted them here. Why would BBC apologize if they had not made such a comment

Yes its a part of my Jihad

Comment

"Yes its a part of my Jihad"

Do you cowardly muslim scum do duels? Or do you only blow up innocent people?

I'd gladly meet you in any nuetral site for a little mano-a-mano.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper

My pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Garry
            Well I guess that US and UK are responsible for all deaths caused by both coalition soldiers and by constant fighting in the country that is going....
            Nope, the power was entirely Saddam's to stop this from happening. He had over a decade to do it. He failed.
            It was you who made decision to get to Iraq while Iraq did not attack you.....
            Sure they did, repeatedly...
            No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
            I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
            even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
            He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

It is not like you have a choise to kill 25,000 to save 65,000.... this should not be compared.
              So, you're effectively saying that you would prefer 100,000 dead and 25 million as slaves. Scarry...
              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy22
                My pleasure
                I think he'd just shoot you when you turned your back.

Comment

I'm an ex US soldier Jimmy, here's your chance.

Feel up for a trip to the land of the great satan?

Comment

And I'm active duty, and a senior NCO, to boot.

Want some, brave Muslim warrior? Chance for martyrdom, you human pig. Death and everlasting glory in Paradise awaits, sh!tstain.

Come get your reward.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper

Need a second? I can bring my own rapier. ;)

-dale

Comment

# Iraq, Saddam Hussein (1979-2003): 300 000

* Human Rights Watch: "twenty-five years of Ba`th Party rule ... murdered or 'disappeared' some quarter of a million Iraqis" [http://www.hrw.org/wr2k4/3.htm]
                        * 8/9 Dec. 2003 AP: Total murders
                        o New survey estimates 61,000 residents of Baghdad executed by Saddam.
                        o US Government estimates a total of 300,000 murders
                        + 180,000 Kurds k. in Anfal
                        + 60,000 Shiites in 1991
                        + 50,000 misc. others executed
                        o "Human rights officials" est.: 500,000
                        o Iraqi politicians: over a million
                        * [These don't include the million or so dead in the Iran-Iraq War.]
                        Just for a refreshing change, why don't you complain about this?

http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat3.htm
                        HD Ready?

Comment

Iraq under Saddam was much better than it is now. Saddam was a cruel leader and killed many but still there was peace in his country. Now many have died and its no more a safe place. He only killed his opponentd now even ordinary civilians are losing lives. Its sad indeed
                          Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
                          Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

Comment

'Nother goddam' idiot.

Super.

Comment

Originally posted by lahori Paa jee
                              Iraq under Saddam was much better than it is now. Saddam was a cruel leader and killed many but still there was peace in his country. Now many have died and its no more a safe place. He only killed his opponentd now even ordinary civilians are losing lives. Its sad indeed
                              Even allowing for your twisted view of the facts, ordinary civilians were Saddam's opponents.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by lahori Paa jee
                                It's too bad that Saddam's henchmen and Sunni terrorists are killing ordinary citizens. What's your solution, genius? Put Saddam back in power so he can commit genocide against the Zionist supporting Shia and Kurds?
                                "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Working...
                                X