Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian Students Storm British Embassy

http://nyti.ms/sFKo0h

And they wonder why the world hates them...
    "Draft beer, not people."

This is what happens when former bottom feeding street thugs and pickpockets take over a nation and act as statesmen, politicians and generals.

And it is always "students", USSR, U.S (2ice), Israel and now U.K, where do they get those mad students.

As long as the civilized world tolerates these kind of thuggery committed by government of a nation these "Organ Grinders" will not stop such despicable international crimes. Time for the whole world to call back their Ambassadors and shut down the embassies. It is obvious those assets need to be protected not from any terrorist attacks but from the regime itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryajet View Post
      This is what happens when former bottom feeding street thugs and pickpockets take over a nation and act as statesmen, politicians and generals.

And it is always "students", USSR, U.S (2ice), Israel and now U.K, where do they get those mad students.

As long as the civilized world tolerates these kind of thuggery committed by government of a nation these "Organ Grinders" will not stop such despicable international crimes. Time for the whole world to call back their Ambassadors and shut down the embassies. It is obvious those assets need to be protected not from any terrorist attacks but from the regime itself.
      I agree, Iran has been acting like spoiled brats for too long. Clearly a nation that at least allows the violation of international law as bad as this, more times than one, has to be dealt with more harshly. I'm not saying anything to the degree of military retaliation, perhaps sanctions to the degree of North Korea would suffice.

But if it has to come to that...US and NATO forces are in perfect position for a two pronged assault. And I hope Her Majesty's forces can keep their people safe over there.

Comment

Use Google Earth and a bit of common sense.NATO is in no position to do anything 2 pronged,nor there is a reason for.

Posturing excluded.
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

They also wouldnt need to.

Are you really that surprised that this happens frequently in countries that export terror? These are nothing more then government backed idiots and very doubtful they are students. If they are they are students of assahola and the regime. Horse and Pony show.
          Last edited by Dreadnought; 29 Nov 11,, 22:28.
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
            Use Google Earth and a bit of common sense.NATO is in no position to do anything 2 pronged,nor there is a reason for.

Posturing excluded.
            I was implying Iraq and Afghanistan, but with the recent drawdowns now I'm not completely sure anymore about the two pronged posture...and honestly this whole thing isn't even a surprise anymore especially with Iran.

In either case, it's about time the world stepped up it's response, economic and otherwise. Isolate and bring 'em back to the Middle Ages if you ask me.

Comment

A genuine, heartfelt public expression of frustration...by the Iranian government.
              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

These are Basij thugs sponsored by the Mullahs.

Comment

This pretty much nails it.

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
                  A genuine, heartfelt public expression of frustration...by the Iranian government.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryajet View Post

I think Iranians should solve their own problems rather than to support foreign countries to impose their own solution on the Iranian people, which may not end up to the best interest of the people and the sovereignty of Iran.

These latest sanctions are very bad on Iranian people, especially if all banking is frozen, its already bad enough. As a small example do you or anyone you know get retirement from Iran? well they can kiss that goodby if these sanctions continue. What is the dollar worth now? 1100 toomans? The money has to go through 5 foreign banks just to get to you with middleman everywhere.

Now Iran is not to be allowed to sell its own oil....I wonder what China and Russia think of this. Will China now buy oil from US?
                    Wolf Hunter

Comment

Over my morning coffee, I enjoyed the photo of the bearded guy climbing the fence with the portrait of the queen.

Hilarious!

Last edited by vsdoc; 30 Nov 11,, 08:01.

Comment

Iran has dropped to the level of sewers in its international relations. They are only alienating themselves from the world and polarising the world against themselves.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat View Post
                          I think Iranians should solve their own problems rather than to support foreign countries to impose their own solution on the Iranian people, which may not end up to the best interest of the people and the sovereignty of Iran.

These latest sanctions are very bad on Iranian people, especially if all banking is frozen, its already bad enough. As a small example do you or anyone you know get retirement from Iran? well they can kiss that goodby if these sanctions continue. What is the dollar worth now? 1100 toomans? The money has to go through 5 foreign banks just to get to you with middleman everywhere.

Now Iran is not to be allowed to sell its own oil....I wonder what China and Russia think of this. Will China now buy oil from US?
                          Iran can still sell its oil. In fact, it will probably end up selling its crude to China for much lower prices.

Comment

Originally posted by vsdoc View Post
                            Over my morning coffee, I enjoyed the photo of the bearded guy climbing the fence with the portrait of the queen.

Hilarious!

a member of the Basiji, compare him to picks of the election rioters and you see 1 big difference the beard...

Comment

Probably. Though to be fair, in college growing a beard (esp. in certain "intellectual" circles) is a pretty universal phenomenon.

My post and mirth was directed in a different direction though.

A lot of old/ancient Parsi homes in India to this day will have yellowed portraits of the queen in some dusty cob-webbed corner. "Aapri raani" ("our" queen) is a very typically Parsi internal joke amongst the community.

Freely replaced later on to "aapro Rajiv" in reference to Rajiv Gandhi. And "aapro Faredun" for Feddy Mercury.
                              Last edited by vsdoc; 30 Nov 11,, 10:52.

Comment

Working...
                              X