Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jewish attacks on palestinians

BBC NEWS | Middle East | 'Jewish settler attack' on film

we've seen all the rocketing and suicide bombing of Israel by Palestinian terrorist organization this is something new i found on BBC the first time ive ever heard of such attacks or seen such attacks
    Last edited by 1947; 13 Jun 08,, 05:54.

Actually i have heard about these attacks a lot, but they are not usually caught on camera as a proof and spread world-wide like rocketing or suicide bombings on Israel.

Comment

i agree ....

Comment

this is fishy, 4 masked man attacked a shepard and his relatives, who can say for sure those were isralis??? it could be the same palestinians who lunch rockets, making it look like it was jews, so they have another reason to lunch rockets, and create more instabuility.
        it could be that, or it could not be that, but i don,t see any proof those were isralis.
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

So no one here heard of Irgun and the birth of modern terrorism? The Jews are just harvesting what they have sown back in the 1940's.

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
            this is fishy, 4 masked man attacked a shepard and his relatives, who can say for sure those were isralis??? it could be the same palestinians who lunch rockets, making it look like it was jews, so they have another reason to lunch rockets, and create more instabuility.
            it could be that, or it could not be that, but i don,t see any proof those were isralis.
            Same can be said of the launching of Palestinian rockets into Israel.
            Maybe it's just the Israeli's doing it so they can take out certain Hamas members as 'retaliation'???

See, now my statement sounds as ridiculous as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63 View Post
              So no one here heard of Irgun and the birth of modern terrorism? The Jews are just harvesting what they have sown back in the 1940's.
              ive been reading a book called the ARAB & JEW written by and american journalist who looks at the conflict from the everyday peoples perspective and there seems to be a fairly huge jewish settlers militia in other words who are just as fanatical as the islamists except on a much smaller scale compared to hebollah or hamas.
              ive also read about a fair few massacres buy the same sort of fanatics including the deir yassin massacre but it also talks about israelis coming to terms to acknowledging the massacres.
              in most of the instances of an attack by jewish settlers there seems to be the complaint that the absence of military protection by the IDF has forced people to take matters into their own hands but the fact of the matter is and always will be further expansion into captured arab land will result in bloody conflicts by fanatical arab militia's who know no better

Comment

Originally posted by 1947 View Post
                ive been reading a book called the ARAB & JEW written by and american journalist who looks at the conflict from the everyday peoples perspective and there seems to be a fairly huge jewish settlers militia in other words who are just as fanatical as the islamists except on a much smaller scale compared to hebollah or hamas.
                ive also read about a fair few massacres buy the same sort of fanatics including the deir yassin massacre but it also talks about israelis coming to terms to acknowledging the massacres.
                in most of the instances of an attack by jewish settlers there seems to be the complaint that the absence of military protection by the IDF has forced people to take matters into their own hands but the fact of the matter is and always will be further expansion into captured arab land will result in bloody conflicts by fanatical arab militia's who know no better
                Another fact I read that interested me, was that there were only about 20,000 Jewish settlers in the Holy Land in 1917.
                And you are correct that there are Jewish sects which are just as radical as Islamic Jihad or Hezbollah, we just never hear of them, mainly because their actions are covered by the IDF.

Also the Israeli community has a large religious sect, that do nothing but pray all day and dedicate their lives to Judaism. This, however is mainly done to avoid military service. I had many friends move to Israel following the collapse of the Soviet Union and the economic crisis of the 1990's here. One told me almost 80% of his platoon was of Russian/Ukrainian/Kazakh Jews and that they spoke Russian between themselves which angered their Hebrew officer so much they were all assigned latrine duties for their duration of stay.

There is much tension between the Russian speaking Jews, who make up about 30-40% of the population and the Hebrew speaking Jews, which could even escalate into a political crisis. Our immigrants who arrive there with a doctorate and learn Hebrew, which they speak fluently but with a strong accent, do not get a better job than a cleaner or some sort of a taxi driver.

So to say the least Israel has so many problems of their own that it is probably beneficial for them to keep the biffo up with the Palestinians so that these problems are supressed by conflict.

Comment

Pooh !!!

What a bunch of poo.

Comment

And what exactly did they "sow" in the 1940's?
                    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Same can be said of the launching of Palestinian rockets into Israel.
                      Maybe it's just the Israeli's doing it so they can take out certain Hamas members as 'retaliation'???

See, now my statement sounds as ridiculous as yours.
                      lol who knows, i don,t trust neither
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Another fact I read that interested me, was that there were only about 20,000 Jewish settlers in the Holy Land in 1917.

Your numbers are way off. There were two aaliyah periods prior to WWI that brought 40,000 Jews each, and that's not counting the ones who already lived there prior.

And you are correct that there are Jewish sects which are just as radical as Islamic Jihad or Hezbollah, we just never hear of them, mainly because their actions are covered by the IDF.

Are you accusing the IDF of covering up the actions of Jewish groups that are mirrors of irhabists? That's quite a claim, care to back it up?

Also the Israeli community has a large religious sect, that do nothing but pray all day and dedicate their lives to Judaism. This, however is mainly done to avoid military service.

I'm guessing you forgot to insert that big and well-reputed social study that shows all of these people's motivations.

I had many friends move to Israel following the collapse of the Soviet Union and the economic crisis of the 1990's here. One told me almost 80% of his platoon was of Russian/Ukrainian/Kazakh Jews and that they spoke Russian between themselves which angered their Hebrew officer so much they were all assigned latrine duties for their duration of stay.

I heard from my mother's brother's uncle's daughter that...

There is much tension between the Russian speaking Jews, who make up about 30-40% of the population and the Hebrew speaking Jews, which could even escalate into a political crisis.

You got a source? Well.. besides your friend who you know through your mother's brother's uncle? There is no tension between Hebrew speaking Jews and other speaking Jews. Russian speaking Jews means people who spoke as their first language. They come and learn Hebrew like everybody else.

Our immigrants who arrive there with a doctorate and learn Hebrew, which they speak fluently but with a strong accent, do not get a better job than a cleaner or some sort of a taxi driver.

Happens to some, but usually because they never did learn Hebrew. Also happens because there are not as many jobs available in such a small country.

So to say the least Israel has so many problems of their own that it is probably beneficial for them to keep the biffo up with the Palestinians so that these problems are supressed by conflict.
                        You seem to actually know very little despite fronting like you do.
                        In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                        The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Here is a list of residents of Mandatory Palestine and since 1948 the State of Israel that were killed via enemy attacks. There is no breakdown of the victims' ethnicity, whether Arab or Jewish, but there were Jewish-led attacks against the British before 1948, and also Jewish-led attacks against Arabs.

Terrorism deaths in Israel- 1920-1999

From 1920 through 1999, a total of 2,580 residents of Mandatory Palestine and, since 1948, the State of Israel fell victims to hostile enemy action; in most cases, terrorist attacks.

Comment

Are you accusing the IDF of covering up the actions of Jewish groups that are mirrors of irhabists? That's quite a claim, care to back it up?

the IDF doesn't cover up but theres a long delayed response but lets turn the table and should this be an arab attack every arab male within the vicinity of the affected area even if they are innocent will be rounded up by the police or the shin beth and even IDF interrogated without any charges and then released
                            but when its fanatical settlers who attack innocent arabs they are either charged years later or the sentences they are given are slowly cut by each prime minister.
                            among both the groups of fanatics jews and muslims alike neither have the balls to attack each others organization they only attack innocent people who cant fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by 1947 View Post

the IDF doesn't cover up but theres a long delayed response but lets turn the table and should this be an arab attack every arab male within the vicinity of the affected area even if they are innocent will be rounded up by the police or the shin beth and even IDF interrogated without any charges and then released

IDF rounds up suspects because they fit a certain profile. It has worked very well in preventing terrorist attacks, since 95% of them are intercepted and not allowed to happen. What are you offering?

but when its fanatical settlers who attack innocent arabs they are either charged years later or the sentences they are given are slowly cut by each prime minister.

What cases are you referencing?

You also seem to be implying that any Jew living beyond the green line is a fanatic, which is not only wrong but just as stupid as saying all Arabs are criminals.

among both the groups of fanatics jews and muslims alike neither have the balls to attack each others organization they only attack innocent people who cant fight back.

You seem to be trying to make a parallel like its all equal, Jews have their fanatics, Muslims have theirs, underhandedly pretending to be evenhanded. Compare the numbers of each. Compare the types of attacks that they engage in. And then consider the response by their side and by their representative politicians. Evenhanded comparisons belong in evenhanded cases. Don't come in here with that everyone is equally wrong bullcrap, the shoe does not fit
                              In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                              The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Working...
                              X