• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
    OMG.

omgwtfbbq?

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
      omgwtfbbq?

Just imagining if the 'other' ultra-nationalists that post on here read your post, they'll want a forum just like Iran....

Comment

Just imagining if the 'other' ultra-nationalists that post on here read your post, they'll want a forum just like Iran....
        Yeah, better hide that post before we will have nationalist Malawians and Sao Tome & Principeans demanding their own forum.
        Actually, what I was trying to say, and somehow upset you when saying it (I probably wasn't clear, my apologies) is that Iran since the Islamic Revolution is trying to take it's place as a major, independent player. Khomeini said that the country should be independent from both devils, USSR and USA, and instead should follow it's own path to self-reliance.
        According to the regime, Iran is big and powerful enough to become a major player, and they want the nuke like a 13 year old wants those baggy pants to fit in with his peers.

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin View Post
          ....those people, who were nomadic, conquored other tribes and pushed them off "their land" as well and it went on for many century's. It wasn't till the white man came with his non-nomadic ways that they started claiming "their land" was being stolen.

As for losing territory, hey if Quebec wants to separate they'll have to make due with pre-confederation boundary's which means negotiating with the same "other people" you mentioned.

Quebec will not seperate ... not on my watch anyways ;)
          .... we have too much too loose and little to get, we (Canada) got to stick together

Originally posted by entropy View Post
          No intention to start a pissing contest, but what will happen if Iran launches an invasion? Will a single trooper ever land in Bahrain?

Iran is trying to show the world that they are as important as the US. It's working out well, given the fact that they have their own forum on WAB.
          Iran has little to use to launch a small raiding party, let alone a proper military invasion, let alone an invasion of an island which houses the headquarters of the mother of all fleets: the US Fifth Fleet.

No pissing contest ...
          Last edited by xerxes; 24 Jul 07,, 03:12.

Comment

comeone, Kanas Bear... give me that much

I am not an ultranationalist and infact I am quite fair and balance

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
              Quebec will not seperate ... not on my watch anyways ;)
              .... we have too much too loose and little to get, we (Canada) got to stick together
              I agree they never will, the benchmark for separation is always changing and they seperatists have to wage the mother of all propoganda programs to dupe enough Quebeqois to vote for separation.

I have a better idea, we can purchase Saint-Pierre and Miquelon from France and ship all the seperatists there.
              Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Go South, Young Man. Go South

Well, should it happen such as to cause the dissolution of the dominion, the rest of you would be welcomed with open arms down here. I'd imagine a fairly seamless transition...

You won't need your French dictionaries here.
                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Bet the guys at fifth Fleet HQ found this pretty funny.

"So does this mean we have already won the war vs. Iran? We have had a HQ in 'their province" since before forever"

Stupid Iran

Comment

Originally posted by VarSity View Post
                    Bet the guys at fifth Fleet HQ found this pretty funny.

"So does this mean we have already won the war vs. Iran? We have had a HQ in 'their province" since before forever"

Stupid Iran

Speaking of stupidity, your post radiates it at will ...

now can I say ... Stupid England, or would that be a stupid thing to say

Comment

A country can't be stupid. A government, population, supreme leader can.

Example one: "Stupid A-Jad, acting like that towards the US"

Example two: "Stupid Palestinians, elected Hamas and now they kill each other"

A country is a "cold" object, without free will of itself.

Comment

I dont have high regards for Palestineans, but I wouldnt call them stupid as a people ... simply because a population cannot be stupid. Maybe ignorant but not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                          All these problems are because of artificial boundaries made by the colonial powers when they left.

in my opinion those boundaries were drawn intentionally like this.
                          have a look at Africn countries ,is it reasonable drawing borders by ruler?
                          sigpicaction speaks louder than words

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin View Post
                            I find it quite entertaining when the Iranian government accuses the U.S. and Britain of stealing their province, when in fact the Iranians or more specifically the Persians also conquored many of these small states. The Ottomans did as well, but these are inconveinient facts......

Bahrain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                            Kuwait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                            UAE (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
                            Dubai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                            Qatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                            Ottomans had taken high life standarts there like US is doing in Iraq
                            sigpicaction speaks louder than words

Comment

Originally posted by snc128 View Post
                              Ottomans had taken high life standarts there like US is doing in Iraq
                              Originally posted by snc128 View Post
                              in my opinion those boundaries were drawn intentionally like this.
                              "A Peace to End all Peace" by David Fromkin
                              Last edited by Kansas Bear; 29 Jul 07,, 17:43.

Comment

Working...
                              X