Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    I do miss the Colonel.

I'm hoping this is a Zero Day chewtoy launched by the Admins of WAB to draw him out and get him to engage again.
    No, you were right the first time. Either a troll or a complete idiot. In any case, Open Season has been declared. The Chew Toy lamp is lit.

Enjoy him while he lasts...he's got a limited shelf life.
    "Proud Boys - Stand back and stand by" ~ President Donald J Trump 30 September 2020

"Standing down and standing by sir"~ Proud Boys 30 September 2020

“Trump basically said to go fuck them up...This makes me so happy.” Joe Biggs, a leader of the Proud Boys 30 September 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FORMBY View Post
      Kfc?
      No , a well respected member of WAB an allied Colonel ,whose monicker is OOE , which stands for , officer of engineers , an ex mod on here and not a guy to fuck around with , unfortunately his health is not too good and hes on a sabbatical , maybe he will pay a visit to the forum now n again , if he does , pay homage and close attention , and perhaps try a good single malt in his revered direction , ttfn .

Comment

Rasputin grabs Fidel by the shoulders and holds him at arms length and exclaims: "Damn! You are one hard dude to kill!"

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          I do miss the Colonel.

I'm hoping this is a Zero Day chewtoy launched by the Admins of WAB to draw him out and get him to engage again.
          Damn ,,,never worked .

Comment

Working...
          X