How many of you have read this book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have read this book?

hey boys have you read this new book by that 'anonymous' CIA officer?

Anyway here is the title:

"Imperial hubris" the guy was on Charlie Rose last week, and they didn't want to show his face and it was blacked out! But a fascinating look into the blunders of the 90's and how many times we should have killed that osama bastard but we didn't! more importantly it looks into why we have failed so far!

Khenche hue lun

Give a summary.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
      Khenche hue lun

Give a summary.

Abaay yaar bohat barra lund hae ab main kiya karoon! ;) ;) ;)

londay/ bachian dono key phutt kar haath main aajaatey hae meray 'lulldaypull" ko daikh kar!

Comment

I'll surely check it out :) .

Comment

Originally posted by lulldapull

Abaay yaar bohat barra lund hae ab main kiya karoon! ;) ;) ;)

londay/ bachian dono key phutt kar haath main aajaatey hae meray 'lulldaypull" ko daikh kar!
          LOL

Comment

ohhhhhh bbhhhhheeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssss!!!

Comment

Vision

?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

English please.

Ludapull, we're not going to have any of those crazy pashtoon rants you used to go on over at Pak Defense. If you want to post here, do so in english...or not at all.

Comment

Snipe,

Lulthepull, is just recounting his gay exploits, which Aryan seems to be enjoying. It is in Urdu.

Indeed, English should be the format out here, but you have to at times forgive some for their lack of prowess over the English language. :)

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    English please.

Ludapull, we're not going to have any of those crazy pashtoon rants you used to go on over at Pak Defense. If you want to post here, do so in english...or not at all.
                    Dude I didn't initiate the dialect change here! Scroll up and see for yourself! :)

Comment

What language is it anyway? It reads like a combination of urdu and punjabi or something

Comment

Indeed.

But you can't degrade this forum with forum names which are obscene with sex innuendo, apart from being a deviate form (a US Governor had to quit his office because of this inclination) and use a language that more than the majority don't understand and may even think it is something holy!

If what you are suggesting is holy and puritan, well then something is wrong with your concept of holiness.

This is a US forum and while they maybe be liberal, but I am yet to see that they openly condone the deviation you are suggesting. And anyway, how can you ask the otehrs to pull your you know what! Why should we face such indignities?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          Indeed.

But you can't degrade this forum with forum names which are obscene with sex innuendo, apart from being a deviate form (a US Governor had to quit his office because of this inclination) and use a language that more than the majority don't understand and may even think it is something holy!

If what you are suggesting is holy and puritan, well then something is wrong with your concept of holiness.

This is a US forum and while they maybe be liberal, but I am yet to see that they openly condone the deviation you are suggesting. And anyway, how can you ask the otehrs to pull your you know what! Why should we face such indignities?

You have gotto be shittin us all Ray! Already forgettin the "indignities" that you guys in India have to go thru regarding the procurement of basic amenities of life; food, clothing, shelter etc etc....????

And now my name bothers you??? and you claim that you understand its meaning, despite being a gujju?? Comeon now! Ban me for my cooler than hell name??? Good God! whats this Neocon forum, with clowns from as far away as India comin down to!
                          Last edited by lulldapull; 16 Aug 04,, 04:33.

Comment

And lulldapull, save your stereotyping BS, if he's from Gujarat then you are from Saudi Arabia!
                            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                              And lulldapull, save your stereotyping BS, if he's from Gujarat then you are from Saudi Arabia!
                              No no, now, he like you probably is from Gujraat!

I am a Pakistani baloch ( Persian) Araanbs are not allowed in Balochistan! :) hell we don't even let the God-damn Pakistan Army set up contontments in our province!
                              Last edited by lulldapull; 16 Aug 04,, 04:53.

Comment

Working...
                              X