Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man dead in suspected Woolwich terror attack. BBC is reporting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lemontree View Post
    Dok, why blame double..The French just had a soldier get stabbed in Paris by a man possibly of North African origin and wearing a white Arab-style tunic. Double is just reacting to the "tolerance" shown by the stabbers and beheaders in UK and France.
    Captain,

I have no problem with Dopps, I have problem with his ignorant view and trying to paint everything as black or white (or in his case brown). He is blinded with his prejudices.

One of the worse UK homegrown terrorists is white female. Just saying.

They patrol the tourist parts of Paris is groups of 3,...one soldier was stabbed and the culprit got away, ....what the hell the were other two dolts doing of his patrol doing!!!
    Bet the French wonder the same. However, when I was in France I have seen patrols of Gendarmes, never seen soldiers.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I wonder whatever happened to the universal forum rule of discussing the post and not the poster.

The point is not white, black, brown, or yellow.

The point is about an ideology before which all of these are merely pawns meant to serve the greater goal.

This is not racial. Quite the opposite.

Its the way the ideology is telling the unbelievers that its spread all around us, and we are safe nowhere, from no one.
      Last edited by doppelganger; 28 May 13,, 10:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
        Sir in a debate or discussion or any exchange of opinion, when you get angry, you basically admit that you have lost.

Shut up, go away, etc. are easier to say than actually try and refute someone's argument with a superior one.
        You can think what you want. I am just tired. Your stamina of spewing ignorant posts is remarkable. There, you are superior ;)
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          There, you are superior ;)
          No I am not.

We are talking about arguments here, not people.
          Last edited by doppelganger; 28 May 13,, 10:40.

Comment

• Jeez now look , we give em free board/lodge , 3 meals a day , and they treat us like this ,,sheeeesh :slap:

THREE fanatical Muslim convicts stabbed and battered a prison officer after taking him hostage.
            The terrified warder was freed after a four-hour ordeal at Full Sutton Prison, East Yorks — said to have been inspired by the murder and attempted beheading of soldier Lee Rigby by two extremists in Woolwich on Wednesday.
            The unnamed male officer was in hospital last night and is lucky to be alive, sources said yesterday.

Murdered ... Lee Rigby
            A female prison guard was also injured as she tried to stop the brutes dragging her colleague away.
            Full Sutton jail houses some of Britain’s most dangerous terrorists and criminals and is notorious for its hardline Muslim inmates.
            A source said: “This had all the hallmarks of a pre-planned attack inspired by the Woolwich atrocity.
            “It’s something officials have been fearing could happen for several years and now it finally has.
            “The officer was frankly lucky to survive. The attack was brutal. He is badly shaken but realises how fortunate he’s been.”
            The officer’s injuries were said to include a broken jaw. The convicts snatched him near the kitchens of the jail’s E Wing on Sunday at about 4pm.
            Full Sutton’s governor Paul Foweather was kept informed as officers initially locked around 600 inmates in their cells and tried to calm the explosive stand-off.
            But within minutes a decision was taken to call in the crack National Tactical Response Group — the Prison Service’s version of a riot squad. They finally managed to free the officer shortly before 9pm.
            The attackers were believed to include two men who are serving long sentences and a third who converted to Islam in prison. He is said to be a white man jailed for a serious violent offence.
            Full Sutton prison officers are now calling for an increase in manpower. The source said: “It’s fair to say they feel that with the increased threat against them, they need more officers and more resources.”
            You can make a donation to Help for Heroes online at www.helpforheroes.org.uk or by calling 01725 514130. You can also give £5 by texting “HERO” to 70900
            Terrorism expert Neil Doyle yesterday said the attack on the prison officer appeared to have been staged in support of those who murdered Lee.
            He added: “Terrorist incidents like that of last week often serve to inspire others. AlQaeda has for some time now been preaching a strategy based on smaller, individual attacks rather than larger, more complex ‘spectaculars’ which are harder to plan and more likely to alert the security services.
            “Prison officers are under no illusions of the dangers they face and they will be on high alert for copycat attacks.”
            The Prison Service has long been concerned at the spread of radical Islam inside Britain's jails.
            Experts say a tiny number of fanatics, most serving long sentences, have huge influence over disaffected young Muslims.
            Just last March, prison inspectors warned about growing tensions at Full Sutton — where, in 2009, a plot was uncovered involving the escape of nine Muslims, including some terrorists, in a hijacked helicopter. Accomplices on the outside intended to hire the chopper to land inside the prison's walls at gunpoint. Among those who have served time in Full Sutton are Bluewater bomb plot ringleader Omar Khyam, 31.
            Britain is still in shock after soldier Lee, 25, of 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was hacked to death in the street.
            Killers Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, were still in separate hospitals last night after being shot by police on Wednesday. A Prison Service spokesman last night confirmed: “An incident involving three prisoners took place at HMP Full Sutton. A police investigation is ongoing.”
            - CABBIE Tayyab Subhani, 30, and restaurant worker Mohammed Safdar, 41, were yesterday remanded in custody after appearing at Chelmsford Magistrates Court accused of threatening to blow up a Pakistan Airlines jet bound for Manchester.
            [email protected]
            myView
            By TOM WELLS, Home Affairs Correspondent
            SUNDAY’S attack on a serving prison officer is a stark reminder of the challenges of working behind bars.
            The creep of Islamic extremism in British jails over the past decade is no secret — experts warned of its threat for years.
            But this is a chilling warning to those in Whitehall.
            Last year an MPs’ report suggested many lags had only converted to Islam for personal protection and were not true fanatics.
            Others have claimed those responsible were limited to a few jailed hate preachers or terror kingpins.
            Yet the reality is cuts to numbers now make prison officers sitting targets for violent cons infected with a warped religious zeal.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2Ua43bMl7
            Last edited by tankie; 28 May 13,, 11:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Jeez now look , we give em free board/lodge , 3 meals a day , and they treat us like this ,,sheeeesh :slap:
              Yes, the UK muslim is a special breed and seems to be bucking Dr. Peter Hammond's trend.

You definitely are well into stage 3 now.

The numbers will catch up soon. They don't like being underachievers any more than the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                You can think what you want. I am just tired. Your stamina of spewing ignorant posts is remarkable. There, you are superior ;)
                Doktor, just leave if you're tired. I find it pointless and time wasting - do your remember Mike Sparks?
                Last edited by chanjyj; 28 May 13,, 16:27.

Comment

• It had to happen i suppose but we can always pray the little boy takes his finger out of the dyke .

Sick Dutch comedy TV sketch mocks Lee Rigby murder | The Sun |News

Comment

Jeez now look , we give em free board/lodge , 3 meals a day , and they treat us like this ,,sheeeesh :slap:

THREE fanatical Muslim convicts stabbed and battered a prison officer after taking him hostage.
                    The terrified warder was freed after a four-hour ordeal at Full Sutton Prison, East Yorks — said to have been inspired by the murder and attempted beheading of soldier Lee Rigby by two extremists in Woolwich on Wednesday.
                    Copy cat attempt, the one in France is being seen in the same light.

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                      Shut up, go away, etc. are easier to say than actually try and refute someone's argument with a superior one.
                      What is your argument ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        Copy cat attempt, the one in France is being seen in the same light.
                        I was being sarky in my post which i think you know , copycat or not D/E its happening . bastards

Comment

• Watch all way lads n lasses .

NEW Tommy Robinson speaks about the Woolwich terrorist attack and EDL response COELUS - YouTube

Comment

I was being sarky in my post which i think you know , copycat or not D/E its happening . bastards
                            Happening yes but the pattern is holding. Cannot kill more in the attempt. Point is this is not escalation but duplication.

When's the last time you had bombs go off ? a long while back isn't it. Why nothing more since ? You're winning.

Did the UK deviate from its foreign policy as a result ? no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              Happening yes but the pattern is holding. Cannot kill more in the attempt. Point is this is not escalation but duplication.

When's the last time you had bombs go off ? a long while back isn't it. Why nothing more since ? You're winning.

Did the UK deviate from its foreign policy as a result ? no.
                              Dont give a shit about France , its here im bothered about , and the murder was here 1st ,escalation of tensions , deviation from f/p , we will have to wait and see ,see if camoron n crew can grow some and tell the likes of Pakistan etc , fuck off , no more cash , and sod the eu n human rights while we're at it ,, yes

Comment

Dont give a shit about France , its here im bothered about , and the murder was here 1st ,escalation of tensions , deviation from f/p , we will have to wait and see ,see if camoron n crew can grow some and tell the likes of Pakistan etc , fuck off , no more cash , and sod the eu n human rights while we're at it ,, yes
                                C'mon tankie, Pakistan no longer has anything to do with this case. UK has a homegrown terror problem. These nuts get radicalized on British soil without ever having to visit the madrassas in Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X