Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to topic, my 0.2 cents:

- limit or all together stop immigration from troublesome countries
    - immediately expel (and strip of citizenship, if it is the case) any individual that has ties with fundamentalist movements, in any way
    - contain as much as possible the countries that are exporting the ideology (including any funds, organizations, political support, etc)

IMHO, don't think that terrorism can be stopped 100%, but making harder for morons who want to blow themselves up to get where they want to blow themselves up might help..

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
      Ditto, I warned you but now you've been declared persona non grata but The Man. Push comes to shove, I'll line up with the Colonel, its shoving time so do us all a favor and begone.
      Doppelganger, I and many others have strongly suggested that you read more and post less. That suggestion is about to be drastically enforced.
      Last edited by TopHatter; 29 Apr 13,, 14:17.
      “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
      ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
      X