Lockdown Opponent Terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kato View Post
    Think that might be a first outside the US: In Germany a gas station employee was fatally shot on saturday after telling a customer that he had to put on a mask to buy beer there. He actually first went home, came back with his mask on, repeated his beer-buying attempt and while paying pulled down the mask and instead raised the gun he had brought to shoot the employee in the head. The perpetrator has confessed to the act and the motive, primarily founded in a personal anti-lockdown stance.

(In the US there was a similar case in June)
    Sadly, Kato, there have been numerous examples of violence in our country against standard public health measures.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
      Sadly, Kato, there have been numerous examples of violence in our country against standard public health measures.
      Was thinking more specifically a shooting spree over mask rules at a retail outlet with people killed. Can only find that one in Georgia at a quick glance.

Comment

Originally posted by kato View Post
        Was thinking more specifically a shooting spree over mask rules at a retail outlet with people killed. Can only find that one in Georgia at a quick glance.
        Oh yeah, that is what I meant.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Favorite T-shirts:

1. If you don't need a mask because God will protect you, why do you need a gun?

2. [for school kids] So me, wearing a bulletproof backpack to school with metal detectors, armed guards and routine mass-shooter drills is “the price of freedom,” but, you, wearing a mask in Walmart for 10 minutes is “tyranny” ?

Trust me?
          I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by DOR View Post
            2. [for school kids] So me, wearing a bulletproof backpack to school with metal detectors, armed guards and routine mass-shooter drills is “the price of freedom,” but, you, wearing a mask in Walmart for 10 minutes is “tyranny” ?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	received_495730757934008.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	1576979

Comment

Working...
            X