No announcement yet.

2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police have this morning sealed off an area around Chester road and Mancunian way (Which primarily is residential) after a suspicious package was discovered,. So couldn't get to my favourite chippy and have chicken green pepper half n' half...To be serious though, people are very jumpy in the centre and suburbs at mo..understandably!

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
      Yea, sorry for the spelling, taqiyya, tawriya, kitman and muruna tactics.
      Definitely I would say that is at play by some. Kind of reminds me of every time anybody is critical of Israel and the Anti Semite accusation gets thrown around. Obviously designed to stop any intelligent debate

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
        UKgovt and Police are pissed at the yanks for their disclosure of intel over the bombing WTF is going on .And are refusing to share intel with USA.
        US Ambassador says the leaks are "Reprehensible" as I'm sure all American Intel community are in disbelief this information could be leaked

The bombrs bro and Father have been arrested , in Libya ???
        That sounds like a snatch and grab???

Comment

• Who ever changed the title, Thanks it does look better. Half asleep and in disbelief when I wrote the title..

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
            Definitely I would say that is at play by some. Kind of reminds me of every time anybody is critical of Israel and the Anti Semite accusation gets thrown around. Obviously designed to stop any intelligent debate
            Well, I hope that over time people in the West will realize, hopefully in a less painful way than we did, that actually you can't have an debate with a Muslim, let a lone an intelligent one. In order to have it, both parties in the discussion must regard each other as equal and in this case that is not the case. I mean, how can you debate with them if they are taught from day one that they are superior and that you, since you are not them, is just a talking cattle? How can a discussion exist in that situation? It can't. Besides there is no discussion with someone that firmly beliefs that it has all the answers in the known universe and that all those answers are from the creator himself? What is there to debate?
            - Oh you are doubting, off with your head.
            - No wait, I am debating, not doubting.
            - Liar, you insult me, off with your head.

I mean I am just quoting them as I believe every word that they say to be true. They truly don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_1JvRsCYE
            Last edited by Versus; 25 May 17,, 15:13.

Comment

Well, I hope that over time people in the West will realize, hopefully in a less painful way than we did, that actually you can't have an debate with a Muslim, let a lone an intelligent one. In order to have it, both parties in the discussion must regard each other as equal and in this case that is not the case. I mean, how can you debate with them if they are taught from day one that they are superior and that you, since you are not them, is just a talking cattle? How can a discussion exist in that situation? It can't. Besides there is no discussion with someone that firmly beliefs that it has all the answers in the known universe and that all those answers are from the creator himself? What is there to debate?
              - Oh you are doubting, off with your head.
              - No wait, I am debating, not doubting.
              - Liar, you insult me, off with your head.

I mean I am just quoting them as I believe every word that they say to be true. They truly don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_1JvRsCYE
              My personal view is that all religion is just a big fairy story... some good moral lessons to be learned from scriptures, Which are about basic human flaws etc but the supreme being thing is just an over simplification for the sheep to graze on

Comment

• Ditto

Comment

My personal view is that all religion is just a big fairy story... some good moral lessons to be learned from scriptures, Which are about basic human flaws etc but the supreme being thing is just an over simplification for the sheep to graze on
                  It goes beyond religion and it is tied to basic human nature, especially female psychology. Without it, you won't be able to understand it.

Here is another piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                    Personally ,I don't give a flying c... about McVeigh.Or the opinion of lefties.Islam in Europe must be destroyed.Carthago delenda esse.
                    Yep,you can call me a Catonian.
                    The exceptions are few and far between,like traditional communities.Who happen to have lived for centuries with us.And who also happen to be the defeated remnants of previous phases of Islamic expansion.
                    "A Catonian"?
                    Nah, I've got nothing against Cato.
                    He's dead.

But, the term bigot comes quickly to mind.
                    You know, unthinking "they're all the same, including the children and babies. All equally guilty."

Bigotry, nothing more and nothing less.
                    Trust me?
                    I'm an economist!

Comment

It goes beyond religion and it is tied to basic human nature, especially female psychology. Without it, you won't be able to understand it.

Here is another piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
                      So I need the bible to Understand female psychology?...ffs

Comment

So I need the bible to Understand female psychology?...ffs
                        If you want to understand Islam, yes. Or to be more exact the R-type of human genome so to speak. I mean these things are tied together. Well not the Bible, just the difference between R and K selection.
                        Last edited by Versus; 25 May 17,, 16:21.

Comment

If you want to understand Islam, yes. Or to be more exact the R-type of human genome.
                          It's a religion therefor it's bollocks. Sorry but I like to keep things simple. There's more chance of me dancing around some druid circles on pendle hill than me attempting to understand an alien cult

Comment

It's a religion therefor it's bollocks. Sorry but I like to keep things simple. There's more chance of me dancing around some druid circles on pendle hill than me attempting to understand an alien cult
                            It is much more than a religion, religion is just a language a medium so to speak.

Comment

It is much more than a religion, religion is just a language a medium so to speak.
                              Or a vehicle to brainwash people from

Comment

Or a vehicle to brainwash people from
                                That attitude will not help you to solve the problem and it will ensure their victory. I mean, I understand yours stance just as I understand theirs. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X