No announcement yet.

Terror Attacks in Paris : 17 killed, Terrorists dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what Pakistan is known for. International and regional terrorism. Btw, didn't know you read Indian media as well.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• What we're seeing now is an increasingly anti-islamic stance/protests in developed countries by groups/parties which were dormant 2 decades back. Politicisation of this by islamic countries like Pakistan/Malaysia/Turkey, increasing terror attacks in EU countries by muslims will one day lead to civil war like riots.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

That's what Pakistan is known for. International and regional terrorism. Btw, didn't know you read Indian media as well.
        :) I read everything, than cross reference, than check and re check again. We had a case here recently, when a Pakistani migrant robbed an Indian guy. Police reacted quickly and arrested him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

What we're seeing now is an increasingly anti-islamic stance/protests in developed countries by groups/parties which were dormant 2 decades back. Politicisation of this by islamic countries like Pakistan/Malaysia/Turkey, increasing terror attacks in EU countries by muslims will one day lead to civil war like riots.
          Yea, its rising. Here as well.Kind of normal reaction to their behaviour if you don't look trough leftist lenses.

Comment

• Another one, in Vienna, currently in progress.
            https://twitter.com/i/status/1323344876717703168

Comment

• They took the hostages, in the Japanese restaurant. This is going to be messy.

Comment

• According to the latest info there was a third attack, in front of the Hilton hotel. So three coordinated teams, for now.

Comment

• And these idiots were crying islamophobia. There is not a single Hindu country in this whole world, not a single one.

Comment

• Took a while but they finished the trial

Comment

Working...
                    X