Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
    What ever deals they made with China all of them were erased in Washington. Grenel did a master job, true American muscle style. It was like "Ok children you have been playing enough, now its time for homework".
    Can you explain that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      Can you explain that ?
      Item 9 in the agreement, regarding 5G network. Huawei is the main partner in the Serbian mobile and 5 G network and according to this agreement they got to go. Also Serbia bought some unmanned systems from China, mainly UCAV's SN-92A but after this agreement Chinese UCAV's were no longer in focus and now the Turkish Baryaktar drones are in focus.
      I mean its a God awful mess, things are changing on a daily basis on virtually all fronts, from foregin policy to domestic.
      Last edited by Versus; 04 Nov 20,, 18:23.

Comment

• I mean, this is our delegation in Turkey. Check the video beam above them, Turkish and Kosovo flag....Talking about humiliation.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post

Item 9 in the agreement, regarding 5G network. Huawei is the main partner in the Serbian mobile and 5 G network and according to this agreement they got to go.
          Of which agreement ?

How much of your debt is China holding ?

Comment

Of which agreement ?

How much of your debt is China holding ?
            The document signed in Washington. Its on previous page. I have no idea how much they hold, most of our debt is owned by both Paris and London Club as far as I know.

Comment

• Then its not so bad. It was bit curious to see your leader kiss the Chinese flag.

Comment

Then its not so bad. It was bit curious to see your leader kiss the Chinese flag.
                That is nothing to do with the policy but with his mental state. Mental disorder to be precise. Heh, hardly he is our leader, the common narrative is that he is an MI 6 asset. We are not a sovereign state, yet something provisional, semi colony semi test lab, so to speak. A simulation of a state.
                Last edited by Versus; 05 Nov 20,, 21:18.

Comment

• Or to be completely honest...a failed state.

Comment

• Biden’s quotes regarding us:

1993, August. (01.08.1993.) In a appearance on a Larry King’s show, Biden stated:

“Serbs are illiterate degenerates, baby killers, butchers and rapists and they should be put in a Nazi style concentration camps.”

1993, May, National Public Radio:

“We are not dealing with the barbaric war, but with loud vulgar act of Serbian expansionism and aggression”

1998, May

“I was suggesting we bomb Belgrade”

1999, May, MSNBC:

“We should go to Belgrade and we should have a Japanese-German style occupation of that country”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6tXDdJ9UzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAkj5Lzq4c

and of course, his statements came as a gift for the Russian side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKl-_t5Uu9A

This is how things work and how false narratives are created.

Last edited by Versus; 06 Nov 20,, 23:02.

Comment

• One of the saddest things I saw in the long time. A kid, 11 years old, tweets to his father, about US elections and saying that if Biden wins, US will bomb Serbia again...11 years old, that kid wasn't even born when Operation Allied Force happen. Trauma lives.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• More items for the autopsy investigation. Biden and Tito, a long time ago. It seems that now that he is victorious, he will be the last US president that met Tito in person.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Versus; 07 Nov 20,, 18:06.

Comment

• Well, lets see how this one goes.
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...07d_story.html

Comment

• What we can expect from Biden's election? Nothing good, Biden himself proved it on more than one occasion. For us, Biden represents the part of the establishment that is hostile to us and its hostility is based on an historical almost atavistic hatred towards anything that resembles Russia and it identifies us with Russians. For them we are fair game. Their hostility is based on several narratives. First narrative is the continuation of British mindset, the policy of containing Russian influence and we are seen as a possible weak point trough which the Russian bear can jump out and eat them alive. Second narrative is the Frankfurt school of post modern thinking, that hates tradition of the Western civilization, especially Christian tradition. They are so advanced that they went "beyond" tradition, they "elevated" themselves, they are "the enlighten ones" whom care about higher goals and despise common things. Things like reality. They prefer VISIONS. Unfortunately, the Frankfurt school hates Serbia for one simple reason-the Sarajevo assassination, because Frankfurt school saw the Austro Hungarian empire as the ideal form of state, multi cultural, multi ethnic, without the "ethos of religion" or "nationalism" and they are mad at us for destroying their snowman. The most proud member of that line is Madeleine Albright. Her book "Hell and Other Destinations", is the item I must acquire as soon as possible, because it contains valuable pieces of the puzzle, for the 90'es part. So the British see us as little Russians and Frankfurt school members see us as Nazis. Third narrative is more practical and it is tied to boring things such as energy and energy corridors.
                            Combined with an equally atavistic attitude of the Germany aka the EU, adds another level of pressure for the coming years. The mystery item is the Putin resignation next year and that adds the final layer of pressure over our heads.

From our historical experience, changes like this never brought anything good and what is even more scary is the synchronicity of the events. Everything points to the fact that 2020 was one of the good years, compared to the years that came after it.

I just hope that I will have the time to finish the autopsy till than.

Comment

• Its nice to know that there are people that share my concerns. Few but its better than nothing.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACDl...ature=emb_logo

Comment

• New record...pretty grim one
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X