Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Nah, I'm old and I'm retired. I have enough funds to do whatever I want ... and I do.
    I am glad for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awson View Post
      Russia the huge country - the majority of its territories aren't occupied. Russia - has most of all in the world of overland neighbors (China, EU (NATO) - which are aggressive enough.
      To operate such country it is possible only on-line rigidly, having collected will in a fist. The western democracy doesn't approach us. In Russia - the Russian democracy.
      For the inquiry and comparison:

In Russia - free education (schools, universities).
      In Russia - free medical aid (the free medical insurance).
      In Russia - it is possible to cause many times 911 (03) free of charge. Arrival of firemen - too free.
      Salary in Russia more low, than in the USA, but we also pay tick it is less.
      In Russia - there is no death penalty.
      If to look really at things in the USA at that democracy and doesn't smell.

Well I heard these arguments before, that in order to run Russia you have to be tough. I can even agree to certain degree that yes this is required in this country. But Putin is only tough to those who oppose him. He himself and his clique live on the lap of luxury and being close to Putin means you have a carte blanche to steal. While opposing him means you can end up in jail with trumpeted charges, show trial and complete disregard for law.

Russia has indeed free education - but it sucks big time. Russia for all its famed science and huge size has not a single school that rivals those in USA or UK for example.

Medical care is in even worse shape. According to many people that I know calling 911 doesn't mean police or ambulance will actually come. Widespread corruption among police officers will virtually guarantee for example that when a rich man’s car cause an accident with the regular person’s car it is the regular person who will end up in jail. Free clinics are soooo in a bad shape that people prefer paid ones if they really want to live after the treatment.

In some states in US there is a death penalty and in some there is not. I live in the state where we have no death penalty anymore.

Democracy is never perfect, but it is way better then pure kleptocracy that rules Russia as of today. I’d choose US political system with all its faults and problems 20 times over the Russian one with its complete lack of any future.
      "We Shall Never Surrender" Winston Churchill

Comment

• Russian one with its complete lack of any future.
        that is offensive. Everyone has a future, the question is what type. It is not like they would disappear from the planet
        “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by xinhui View Post
          that is offensive. Everyone has a future, the question is what type. It is not like they would disappear from the planet

Well for me a future under some sort of corrupt dictatorship is no future. It is existence, but it has no hope of becoming a human experience. After all people did live under Stalin as well, but what kind of life it was? Besides let's cut through BS - Russia is not some African little nothing with corrupt president bent on his own enrichment. Russia is a huge territorial state that plays geopolitical role. Though it is greatly diminished Russia is still a buffer between those in China and Middle East and the west.

IMHO Putin is leading this country to a complete collapse. Since the dictatorship of this kind will not bring any results in a long run. Russians themselves know that their army is rotten. Their power is corrupt and their population is dying or being supplanted by non Russian and Muslim populations of North Caucuses and other non Christian nations. What will happen if they will come to fruition within 20-30 years? So I prefer to say the words clearly and openly today without all these politically correct niceties. It is possible that someone inside this country may finally listen and do something about this rather than wait until it will be all over.

I do get your point and I am completely aware of what I am saying, but unless someone will say the words like Reagan did back in his day and are committed to change this system than we will see much greater problem in our lifetime. It is not that I am afraid of Russian resurgence – it is more a scare than reality. But I am very worried about those who will take Russia’s place if this country will collapse.
          Last edited by JohnFlint1985; 16 Jan 11,, 00:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercenary View Post
            Putin has a more fun life than you!
            I can guarantee you 100%....no he doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnFlint1985 View Post
              IMHO Putin is leading this country to a complete collapse.
              No, it is Bush has led the country to crash, and Obama repeats its errors.
              Concerning rotten Russian army - come and check up. One already in 1941 has come, too thought - hasn't died yet as a dog. And about Moslems of us it is less than them, than at you. At you Mexicans, Chineses breed much faster, than you think, and about the Afro-Americans I will keep silent (they already the country correct).

Having read your post th I assert that any you not the American. You the poor emigrant from Baltic, Moldova.
              You write a nonsense (deceit) about Russia - peculiar to Latvians, Estonians.
              You are biassed and I hope the present Americans won't read your delirium.

Originally posted by JohnFlint1985 View Post
              Democracy is never perfect, but it is way better then pure kleptocracy that rules Russia as of today. I’d choose US political system with all its faults and problems 20 times over the Russian one with its complete lack of any future.
              You also have chosen it. And the rest - even to make comments ridiculously, because on bosh. You don't know that you write (you mislead a forum).

P.S. At our schools - schoolboys don't kill the schoolmates from a pistol (having played enough in shooters).
              We don't subject to mass tortures captured, in difference from the USA.
              We don't suit violence for the sake of democracy. In Iraq was lost more than one million person (for the sake of mythical weapons of mass destruction). The USA - have actually destroyed Yugoslavia as the state - having transformed it into Serbia (for the sake of terrorists-Moslems in Bosnia). We didn't arm the psychopath of the Georgian in 2008 and didn't order to it to attack civilians.
              It not charge - it fact ascertaining.
              Last edited by Awson; 16 Jan 11,, 01:45.

Comment

• and about the Afro-Americans I will keep silent (they already the country correct).
                The USA - have actually destroyed Yugoslavia as the state - having transformed it into Serbia (for the sake of terrorists-Moslems in Bosnia).
                In Iraq was lost more than one million person (for the sake of mythical weapons of mass destruction).
                We don't subject to mass tortures captured, in difference from the USA.
                Attached Files
                To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

No, it is Bush has led the country to crash, and Obama repeats its errors.
                  Concerning rotten Russian army - come and check up. One already in 1941 has come, too thought - hasn't died yet as a dog. And about Moslems of us it is less than them, than at you. At you Mexicans, Chineses breed much faster, than you think, and about the Afro-Americans I will keep silent (they already the country correct).
                  Get lost.

Comment

• I wonder if there is a department in fsb that pays in cash for that kind of propaganda on foreign forums? It can't be a real sane person sincerely writing all that crap.

upd. I've already got a PM with insults
                    Last edited by Andrey Egorov; 16 Jan 11,, 03:49.
                    We're so bad, we're even bad at it

Comment

• I would think the FSB has better standards than that... no i think retards like that do it all on their own through their misguided sense of patriotism.
                      The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Having read your post th I assert that any you not the American. You the poor emigrant from Baltic, Moldova.
                        one russians comment on this issue - КАКАЯ РАЗНИЦА ОНИ В ЕВРОПЕ А МЫ В ЖОПЕ

:roflmao:
                        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

• care to share why it is so funny?

curious mind want to know
                          “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by xinhui View Post
                            care to share why it is so funny?

curious mind want to know
                            well

КАКАЯ РАЗНИЦА ОНИ В ЕВРОПЕ А МЫ В ЖОПЕ

in Awson-language means

"What difference is Europe and we in the ass"

God bless Google Translator!

Comment

• thanks, I think I get the joke now.

However, google translator might now work for every instance.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrey Egorov View Post
                                I wonder if there is a department in fsb that pays in cash for that kind of propaganda on foreign forums? It can't be a real sane person sincerely writing all that crap.

upd. I've already got a PM with insults
                                Of course there are plenty of guys that write for different forums under different IP adreeses trying to make sure that nothing gets past them I know quite a few of them sine thier style is recognisable from one forum to naother one.

Comment

Working...
                                X