Finland, NATO and Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NATO Statement on Estonia
    Brussels May 3, 2007 - NATO is deeply concerned by threats to the physical safety of Estonian diplomatic staff, including the Ambassador, in Moscow, as well as intimidation at the Estonian Embassy. These actions are unacceptable, and must be stopped immediately; tensions over the Soviet war memorial and graves in Estonia must be resolved diplomatically between the two countries. NATO urges the Russian authorities to implement their obligations under the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations.

This whole situation is being used by Russia and her sympathisers to push forward Russias stated ambition to rule the world.

The USSR may have failed but Russian aspirations have not.

Within the next 5 years Russia will control all of Europe by force or puppets with the possible exceptions of Ireland and the UK.

The US will be powerless to influence the above scenario as Russia will (is/has been actually) threaten nuclear annihilation of America.

You can believe all the Russian propaganda you want but a close look at history will show Russia to be far bloodier than German Nazism.

This by no means condones or apologises for the horrible atrocities of Nazism.

However Russia is not innocent much less a champion of Human Rights.

The future of Europe is very bleak.

Comment

Originally posted by braindead View Post
      I still definately stand on my opinion about Schröeder...
      Ansip wished to irritate Russia, now "nashi" are irritating you, fair deal, no?.. That's a war of symbols, PR-war and media-war, you have to get your portion of media shi... of media shells. War is a war! :)

As for freedom lists, I don't believe the CIA freedom lists. They seem like extremely frivolous.
      Last edited by MrFirst; 05 May 07,, 20:06.

Comment

Originally posted by rickusn View Post
        ...Russias stated ambition to rule the world...
        Yes, we want to rule the world!
        And have decided to start from Estonia. :)

Comment

one annoying thing about media war is that our media is lacking seriously in translation . There are very few decent articles in english or in russian for that matter . And the press freedom was Presshouse , not CIA . There is an excellent article in Ekspress written by a local russian journalist about the current situation , but it´s an A3 page and to translate it would be a major job. Maybe tomorrow .....
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
          X