Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOR View Post

More like don't care.
    I'm not as emotionally tied to China as you are.
    It's just a job.
    Well, communist China is an enemy state and I've never been emotionally attached to dictators and authoritarian leaders. I don't get paid to write pro-China articles. Just my job to expose PRC for what it is actually - a modern day communist Nazi state.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

Well, communist China is an enemy state and I've never been emotionally attached to dictators and authoritarian leaders. I don't get paid to write pro-China articles. Just my job to expose PRC for what it is actually - a modern day communist Nazi state.
      So, you imply that I am paid to write pro-China articles?
      Care to cite any?

And, by the way, when did some random country declaring (?) China to be an "enemy state" ever stop anyone from examining what that country is, does, or might do? Seems to me such a situation would call for more -- not less -- analysis.
      Trust me?
      I'm an economist!

Comment

Care to cite any?
        You said that yourself. Btw, you get paid for writing pro-PRC articles? Good for you, might be your reputation for living in HK for years. I get nothing, exposing PRC to be the communist Nazi regime it is.

And, by the way, when did some random country declaring (?) China to be an "enemy state" ever stop anyone from examining what that country is, does, or might do? Seems to me such a situation would call for more -- not less -- analysis.
        Then, why:
        1. snipe my posts
        2. all 50 centres who sign-up know you
        3. even after being ignored, you still troll me and my posts
        4. you cannot agree with me on democracy Vs authoritarian regimes

There must be some streak of extreme something in you, that makes you what you are. Extreme-left? Communist? I don't know, I won't make a guess, your posts make it perfectly clear. Time for you to find out who you are, which direction you're headed. Time for some self-introspection.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

You said that yourself. Btw, you get paid for writing pro-PRC articles? Good for you, might be your reputation for living in HK for years. I get nothing, exposing PRC to be the communist Nazi regime it is.

Then, why:
          1. snipe my posts
          2. all 50 centres who sign-up know you
          3. even after being ignored, you still troll me and my posts
          4. you cannot agree with me on democracy Vs authoritarian regimes

There must be some streak of extreme something in you, that makes you what you are. Extreme-left? Communist? I don't know, I won't make a guess, your posts make it perfectly clear. Time for you to find out who you are, which direction you're headed. Time for some self-introspection.
          WTF ??

I’ve been paid throughout my adult life to write articles.
          Wall St Journal, New York Times, Far Eastern Economic Review, etc,
          I have never been paid to write an article by any government.
          Stop making up lies about me!
          !
          Trust me?
          I'm an economist!

Comment

WTF ??

I’ve been paid throughout my adult life to write articles.
            Wall St Journal, New York Times, Far Eastern Economic Review, etc,
            I have never been paid to write an article by any government.
            Stop making up lies about me!
            !
            You're going nowhere playing the victim card. You're making up lies and you have lied about me and DE earlier too. Not the first time you LIED.

You yourself said this -
            Oh, and self-introspection.
            Last edited by Oracle; 22 Sep 20,, 12:12.

Comment

• She's getting around

Use the close captions to understand better what she is saying

Palki's playing devils advocate and challenging her which the previous channels she was on did not even try.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Sep 20,, 22:54.

Comment

• Koreana takes a shot at explaining Dr. Li's report

Comment

• If she's lying why have the CCP just arrested her mother in China ?

Second report's out

She was on CNN-News18 earlier, here she is on NDTV

Anchor concludes by saying paper isn't peer reviewed and is dismissed by the scientific community (!)

She's had a gentler reception on the western channels.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 10 Oct 20,, 00:03.

Comment

• If you lose contact with me, please tell people i won't commit suicide.

This interview on London Real goes more in depth to how it all started for her.

On the question of non peer review she said the process can take months or even years. This was an urgent situation hence she went with open publishing. Now every one can be the peer review.

There is no acceptance of lab origin papers in the established journals. It came from nature. Period.

The channel is on youtube but for some reason this particular video dated Sept 25 does not appear in their video list.

London Real has their own website and the original source is here, in case this video disappears from youtube.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 10 Oct 20,, 02:42.

Comment

• She's back on Luther's show but those people won't enable CC so the rest of the world can follow

Translating the viewer comments is easy enough. In Chrome on a PC, right click (Translate into English)

Over a thousand comments and i can't find a single critical or negative one. There was more scepticism in the NDTV viewer comments.

Dr. Yan is right: Today's scientific community is very corrupt. Scientists only care about their fames, fundings, papers, networks...
                      Hmm..
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 10 Oct 20,, 21:48.

Comment

• Facebook is in hot water these days for more reasons than one

Comment

Working...
                        X