No announcement yet.

Border face-off: China and India each deploy 3,000 troops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need to de-couple as far as possible, and push for economic isolation of China.

The pro-china lobby is very powerful, They are buying things at 100 rupees and selling at 200. Very difficult to fight them.
    Which is why we need to keep having very violent confrontations with China.
    There is no avoiding the blood sacrifices, they will be necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuku View Post
      we need to de-couple as far as possible, and push for economic isolation of China.

The pro-china lobby is very powerful, They are buying things at 100 rupees and selling at 200. Very difficult to fight them.
      Extrapolate that for the rest of the world and how is your economic isolation of China policy doing ?

This is the bet the CCP is making.

They suffered significant setbacks worldwide this year but there is always the next and the one after and so on.

People will drop their guard given enough time ?

Originally posted by kuku View Post
      Which is why we need to keep having very violent confrontations with China.
      There is no avoiding the blood sacrifices, they will be necessary.
      Freedom or independence is never gifted its always won either fought for or accompanied with a credible threat of force.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 21 Nov 20,, 15:46.

Comment

• There is nothing we can do about the rest of the world.
        We can keep trying to do ourselves the best we can. push them diplomatically towards it.

I mean if the Australians choose to elect politicians who are selling their interests to China then what can we do.

The way i see it, PRC has now gone into the crazy mode all dictatorships go into when they suddenly (and mistakenly) think that their Di$s are now too long and they can F33k anyone.

Now IMO they will either remain hostile to everybody or to nobody.

We need to have violent clashes with them to show to the world we are dead serious about countering PRC, which will again help us in our cause of isolating them.

Freedom is also gifted, like with India when the brits went broke and couldn't keep robbing us. which results in the brown sahibs who take over the role and keep robbing the nation. Alas that is another discussion.

But ya, time to ambush and kill PLA soldiers is here.
        Last edited by kuku; 21 Nov 20,, 16:04.

Comment

There is nothing we can do about the rest of the world.
          We can keep trying to do ourselves the best we can. push them diplomatically towards it.

I mean if the Australians choose to elect politicians who are selling their interests to China then what can we do.

The way i see it, PRC has now gone into the crazy mode all dictatorships go into when they suddenly (and mistakenly) think that their Di$s are now too long and they can F33k anyone.

Now IMO they will either remain hostile to everybody or to nobody.

We need to have violent clashes with them to show to the world we are dead serious about countering PRC, which will again help us in our cause of isolating them.
          That bolded bit helps in a diplomatic sense and will present a serious problem for the CCP.

As Pompeo said, we are all front line states.

Freedom is also gifted, like with India when the brits went broke and couldn't keep robbing us. which results in the brown sahibs who take over the role and keep robbing the nation. Alas that is another discussion.
          Had a feeling you would bring this up. It was not gifted to us. The sailors mutiny of1946 scared them silly.

After WW2 the presence of Brits in the country was reduced from 100k to 40k. They could remain in control so long as they had the loyalty of the security forces.

This would increasingly come into question the longer they stayed on. After WW2 you had battled hardened vets in the country.

So the Brits decided to cut their losses and leave while they could with their heads held high or be thrown out.

This is not the version we were taught in school though. It was all Gandhi & Nehru that did it

Listen to Gen. Bakshi on Sanjay's channel. Have had to change the way i think about Bose as a result of it.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 21 Nov 20,, 22:17.

Comment

• Let us see what happens over the next year.

We should have thrown these British robbers into the sea a long time ago as the Americans did, but I still know people who made immense wealth helping the brits rob India.It's just not worth the discussion now, things have gone, time to take up the responsibility and keep improving our nation.

Very informative video of the General there.

Comment

Don't count on that just yet

The 14 sins of Australia: Beijing expands list of grievances and digs in for extended diplomatic dispute | Sup China | Nov 18 2020

The Chinese embassy in Australia shared a detailed list of 14 grievances that Beijing has against the country, extending far beyond China’s core interests and directly criticizing internal Australian affairs.

Unfortunately for Beijing, all 14 items on the dossier “are seen by the Department of Foreign Affairs as key to Australia’s national interest and non-negotiable, leaving the two countries facing the prospect of an extended diplomatic and economic dispute,” per the Sydney Morning Herald.
              We were reminded of the 7 scenes (sic) during the Doklam standoff, now they are giving it to the Aussies

“The list is revealing,” commented Rush Doshi, Director of the Brookings China Strategy Initiative, as it “shows the PRC holds countries responsible for their free civil societies and serves as a template for illiberal order-building.”

“An old view was that China used econ[omic] coercion when core interests had been crossed. That’s outdated,” Doshi concludes.
              This is the new plan now, hold the govt of the day responsible for actions of its citizens when it comes to China.

Comment

• Bottom line as ScoMo puts it is Australia being Australia CANNOT be the source of friction with China.

Australia is prepared to engage with China but not surrender.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Nov 20,, 13:45.

Comment

• PRC has gone crazy, why would you insult the Ozies like that.

Comment

PRC has gone crazy, why would you insult the Ozies like that.
                    Getting the impression that Xi is in domestic trouble. Foreign adventures are the usual way for totalitarians to distract the populace.

Chimo

Comment

But ya, time to ambush and kill PLA soldiers is here.
                      If so, you better be damned sure the KZ is well within your AO. A very primary OPOBJ that must be included is to NOT give the Chinese an excuse to start a war.

This is not to say don't do it but the amount of thinking needed ain't small. While I think this could be done, I'm getting a headache trying to think how I could lure a sufficent size force that deep into the KZ and I will certainly be getting a heartache executing this.

All in all, I think a game of broomball might be the better option. You know where broomstick meets shin a lot more than brush touches ball.
                      Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 22 Nov 20,, 19:01.
                      Chimo

Comment

• Never played broomball, but I get the point, the hockey stick we used in field hockey was used more for attacks on shin than the ball when the matches were between bad rivals.

The readings from the way the government is behaving are that they will avoid initiating any confrontation.

The world should be very afraid if XI is domestic trouble, the power he has can cause very great troubles for all.

May the mountains save India from any trouble.

Comment

• Eating my shirt again.

The Chinese seem to be the ones preparing for an ambush.

Jeez, Uncle Jinping, i didn't know you liked ema dashi (chilli cheese), mashi (chilli chicken) and red rice that much.

I do hope the Central Communist Party Committee of "honorable relocation for our dear honorable leader" has built a special house in that Village in Bhutan.

"The construction of new ammunition storage bunkers is likely aimed to reinforce the Chinese troops at these bases, allowing them to fight more efficiently if a conflict were to develop at Doklam," says Sim Tack, a leading satellite imagery expert and military analyst at Force Analysis. "This is a concerning development, especially following the recent discovery of the Chinese village across the border in Bhutan, and could point to renewed tensions in the Doklam area."
                          https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/new-...f-site-2329067

It is believed that this road could ultimately give the Chinese forces an alternate route to the Zompelri ridge, which the Indian Army had prevented Chinese forces from accessing in 2017 when the two sides faced off on the Doklam plateau.
                          https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/excl...doklam-2328660
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                            That bolded bit helps in a diplomatic sense and will present a serious problem for the CCP.

As Pompeo said, we are all front line states.

Had a feeling you would bring this up. It was not gifted to us. The sailors mutiny of1946 scared them silly.

After WW2 the presence of Brits in the country was reduced from 100k to 40k. They could remain in control so long as they had the loyalty of the security forces.

This would increasingly come into question the longer they stayed on. After WW2 you had battled hardened vets in the country.

So the Brits decided to cut their losses and leave while they could with their heads held high or be thrown out.

This is not the version we were taught in school though. It was all Gandhi & Nehru that did it

Listen to Gen. Bakshi on Sanjay's channel. Have had to change the way i think about Bose as a result of it.
                            Australia just have half a million dollar fund for developing cyber security and analysis studies for the quad democracies.

It seems all the threats are to make an alliance against PRC, could it possibly be that PRC actually wants us to collaborate in order to create an opfor which justifies a major military expansion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              Getting the impression that Xi is in domestic trouble. Foreign adventures are the usual way for totalitarians to distract the populace.
                              Even if that is the case, he had the trade war with the US, border skirmish and ratcheting tensions with India and Taiwan as the usual political punching bag. Should be enough to distract people. Why would he piss off one more country right now? At what point do we say China is actively harming its own interests by acting like this. Knowing China, I am tempted to believe there is a grand plan behind all of this. I'm just failing to see one at this time.
                              Last edited by Firestorm; 23 Nov 20,, 22:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
                                Even if that is the case, he had the trade war with the US, border skirmish and ratcheting tensions with India and Taiwan as the usual political punching bag. Should be enough to distract people. Why would he piss off one more country right now? At what point do we say China is actively harming its own interests by acting like this. Knowing China, I am tempted to believe there is a grand plan behind all of this. I'm just failing to see one at this time.
                                Getting the people ready for some kind of austerity. Look, we're surrounded. We need to tighten our belts.

Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X