No announcement yet.

Entitlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So today morning, once again a pro-Modi rally was carried out by his supporters in Brampton, Ontario.. The rally was suppose to begin at 10:00am so I got there at that time sharp.. The rally was extremely weird as they looked like a bunch of first-gen middle-aged Indian immigrants who were gathered in a parking lot pouncing around shouting pro-Modi and anti-Khalistani slogans.. When counter-protestors showed up, another interesting thing I noticed was how one of the Modi supporter got a big DSLR camera (with a wide angle zoom lens and all) and was purposely walking in front "recording" the faces of the counter-protestors as an attempt to intimidate them (basically telling them that their faces will be sent over to Indian agencies who will retaliate against them and their families back home).

This pretty much defines how big of low-life pieces of shits these Modi supporters are, reaping the benefits of Canadian society while bringing their bullshit intimidation tactics to try and intimidate expat-Indians in Canada. It was largely targeted to scare the international Indian students but it was amusing to see how the students shouted him down that they're not scared of cowardly Modi's monkeys, and to "go ahead, send our faces to your agencies".

I also tried to strike a conversation with the pro-Modi supporters by asking, "Why are you in Canada, enjoying Canadian rights and values but supporting oppression back home?" At that point, a Peel Police officer took me aside and told me not to engage as, in his own exact words, "You can't debate with stupid!". That pretty much summed up the Modi supporters for me, and as it was raining, I decided to just head back home..

It will be interesting to see how Sanghis play this rally out again (like the "thousands of cars statement last time" lol).

Here's the handful of pro-Modi clowns at the protest:

Also saw one of DE's favourite clowns there talking to the guy with the DSLR I was talking about earlier:

Last edited by Tronic; 29 Mar 21,, 01:13.
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      Who is this joker menendez ? he thinks the much larger strategic relationship in the face of a common and growing threat is going to be held hostage because of these so called HR violations. HAHA!
      loll.. So Menendez is now a "joker" because he wrote a scathing letter criticizing Indian human rights violations? Was that the reason Trudeau was also called "joker"? Anyone who exposes and criticizes Indian human rights abuse is a "joker" now? Interesting. Quite a good case you're making..

Senators with a history of bribery should not be holding briefs for the Indian opposition

lol, wtf is "gravitas".. is that a new Sanghi youtube channel? You keep falling back to it. I will not open it, nor watch it. Not worth my time. Give me something credible.

Title is also amusing.. "US Senate insults India"... For Sanghis, Modi = India.. Your clown Modi is the biggest insult to India, if you want my opinion.

Sunanda has some words to say here.

Click image for larger version Name:	Sunanda good cop bad cop.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.8 KB ID:	1572697
      Who is Sunanda now? First it was "Khushal".. you refer to them as if we are suppose to know them or something.

As for what she's saying, she is what you can refer to as a clown or "joker". "It's a bluff that America is invested in India's rise".. What, rise?

India Economics - Place Explorer - Data Commons

And these are pre-covid numbers.. Someone tell these clowns that is not what a "rise" looks like..

Comment

Interesting development in the UK. Should this law pass, attacking the Indian high commission in London will attract lengthy jail sentences for K-types & jihadis.

Backlash Over U.K. Police Violence Puts Focus on Protest Law | Bloomberg | Mar 14 2021

HAHA! does any one want to talk about UK's record with protesters and human rights in general ? how can the Uk be considered free after such a law is passed.

When it happens in their country they move swiftly. If we do it they point the finger.

Justin took a mere 19 days to evict the First Nation protesters. Too long according to the opposition.

Whereas in India after three months and three hundred cops injured we're still getting lectures from self appointed custodians of democracy put up to it by proxies ie. jihadi leftie nexus.

No more double standards.

Hope GOI is paying attention to this development and enacts similar laws.

The group Extinction Rebellion has not got much coverage in India but i suspect they've had a major role to play in the Jat Sikh unrest we've seen recently.

Click image for larger version Name:	extinction rebellion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	1572696

Cross the lines of peaceful protest and this happens in the UK. Women are not exempt from the law.

When will India realise this ?
        Errrr.... no. You don't get to compare yourself to the UK.

I think Motu Shah has influenced you to the point that you think you can feed bullshit to anyone and everyone and just get by.. Just because Modu, Motu Shah and company can spread their bullshit using sold-out Indian media, you think the entire World is stupid?

All I have to say is this:

And YES, India is literally in a free-fall in almost every world index ever since Modi came to power.

2010 India ranked better than 2021 India in most Democracy, Freedom House, Civil or Poitical rights indexes out there! You want a list?

Comment

Not in Punjab

Click image for larger version Name:	Punjab 100 percent MSP_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.6 KB ID:	1572700

https://twitter.com/Robinho97366622/...64685629571072

https://twitter.com/rubinareads/stat...93705070956545

Punjab manages to get 100% MSP. How ? they only grow what can be procured by MSP hence lack of crop diversity in Punjab.

Bengal produces more rice than Punjab and yet less than 1% is procured by FCI.

Non BJP state, populous with no notable farmers protesting these laws

Quite obvious, the rest of the country gradually liberalised their agricultural laws whereas in Punjab they remained in deep freeze.

If one sees the machinations where govt officials from US, Canada & UK think it is their business to comment on the internal matters of India then what chance would any MLA from Punjab advocating for reform stand (!)

This explains why Punjab want MSP made into law. They stand to lose the most, or so they say.

At the moment they have zero incentive to diversify into other crops like farmers from other states did.

In fact due to MSP being honoured, every farmer in Punjab wants a share of the pie with disastrous future ecological consequences since rice is water intensive and Punjab is an arid state.

MSP was brought in during Shastri's time as an incentive to encourage rice & wheat production.

To gain food independence from the previus ship to mouth USAID PL480 which Johnson suspended when Shastri critiqued the US involvement in Vietnam.

Punjab capitalised on it the most. They refuse to adapt and cry bloody murder at the slightest sign of reform.

They are only fooling people abroad, i think public opinion on this reform is decided as far as India is concerned.

Why only in Punjab is MSP required ? Why only in Punjab do farmers require price guarantees.

Why not have the same for all small scale businessmen in India.

An end to the racket that is stifling Punjab and whatever improvements that will accrue to the agricultural sector as a result of private investments on a Pan India level.

This is an existential issue because if current practices are allowed to continue then Punjab could become unviable in the future for the agricultural sector.

Punjab has no plan B

Punjab has MSP for wheat and rice only, not all produce and even then, Punjabi farmers DO NOT get the MSP as it is usually eaten up by the APMCs who co-ordinate their prices through the state in a mafia like manner.. So wheat and rice in Punjab, despite being "sold" at MSP is NOT sold at MSP. Your beloved Modi himself harps on and on about this...

MSP isn't only required in Punjab, it's required everywhere.. it's just Punjab had the best agriculture infrastructure to utilize APMCs, farmers did not have to travel long distances to sell their crops, meanwhile in the rest of the country, there is literally no APMC structure, resulting in farmers not even able to grow food to sell since their transportation costs would shoot through the roof. That is why farmers in rest of India are... wait for it... POOR

Bihar "liberalized" their agriculture sector in 2006 by implementing these same exact laws on a state level and it destroyed their agriculture sector, so much so that Bihari farmers migrate to places like Haryana and Punjab to work as cheap labour in their farms despite owning their own farmlands in Bihar.

QUESTIONS FOR YOU MR. DE

Which section or part of these farm laws guarantees that water intensive crops will NOT be grown?

Which section of these laws protects the "ecology" of the states, as you so claim?

Which part of these laws even MENTION the environment, or environment protection?
          Last edited by Tronic; 29 Mar 21,, 03:21.

Comment

• Now EVM (electronic voting machines) are apparently hitching a ride in private vehicles in Bengal.. and a vehicle which allegedly belongs to a BJP politician, Krishnendu Paul.

On the topic of India's global rise, here are some of the key indices which India has "risen" in under Modi..

Ofcourse this isn't the entire list of indices in which India has fallen down in global rankings but just a small sample.

In other news, the vehicle of Rakesh Tikait, the leader of the farmers union of UP, was attacked allegedly by the government's goons.

Rakesh Tikait's convoy attacked in Rajasthan (punjabnewsexpress.com)

This is the person allegedly responsible for that attack according to several social media accounts who are posting from the ground:

He is allegedly the head of BJP's youth wing in Rajasthan.
            Last edited by Tronic; 03 Apr 21,, 06:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tronic View Post
              Here's the handful of pro-Modi clowns at the protest:
              Why do they always pick wet, miserable, damp days to protest in? If I were you, I would be asking none of you checked the weather?
              Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Why do they always pick wet, miserable, damp days to protest in? If I were you, I would be asking none of you checked the weather?
                Haha.. I would ask them that but it's probably the perfect backdrop for their miserably gloomy ideology!

Comment

Unless you've missed it we still have a pandemic on. This means people are not allowed to gather in large numbers.

These people have defied govt orders and still assembled. This is why you find the internet being cut off and water turned off.
                  Interesting to see how the Pandemic was being used as an attempt to scuttle the anti-government protests on the borders of Delhi by both the Hindu extremist government and it's supporters.

Today, India is in a severe Covid-19 wave with thousands dying and hospitals filling up to capacity and simply not being able to take anymore patients. People are literally dying on the streets. The thing to note here is that the states which are not in crisis, at least yet, are the states of Punjab and Haryana; the two states who have the largest amount of farmers at Delhi's borders. The farmers are handling Covid, they have setup health camps at all the protest sites, run completely by volunteering doctors and nurses, have formed closed social circles consisting of people only from their village, and are quickly able to isolate and send back to Punjab any farmer who falls sick at the protest site.

The rest of India, however, is in a pretty bad shape.

The same Indian government which tried to stifle the protest in the name of the pandemic went ahead and organized a pilgrimage of millions of Hindus from across India to assemble in a single city, and not a peep from this government's supporters! The silence of the supporters of the Modi government puts on full display their unashamed hypocrisy.

Where is the outrage??

The Modi government is pretty much sponsoring the largest covid-19 super spreader event in the entire world.

A government approved and organized Hindu pilgrimage of millions of Hindus which will last for 30 days (no pandemic here):

Only after 2 and a half weeks of this assembly and as the outrage and hypocrisy started doing rounds in the international media and social media did Modi issue a token "advise" to keep the festival "symbolic".. Yeah... Masterstroke!

On top of that, these government monkeys, including the Prime Monkey Modi, are carrying out election rallies in West Bengal spurring thousands of supporters to assemble and "show strength".. Heck, these government monkeys even rented 3 trains to transport thousands of their supporters to their rallies..

Here's a video from BJP's official youtube channel showing the Prime Monkey Modi addressing a rally with thousands of his supporters (no pandemic here):

India records over 200K COVID-19 cases in a day amid festivals, election rallies - National | Globalnews.ca

This... is the face of the dirty politics of these low-life shitbags who will utilize security forces to clamp down on anti-government protests naming pandemic as a reason all the while organizing massive super spreader events across the country.. Where is the outrage against this pathetic shitbag run government by their supporters like DE now??
                  Last edited by Tronic; 19 Apr 21,, 00:29.

Comment

• Conducting election campaign and the pilgrimage was a humongous screwup. But to be objective, the opposition wasn't shy about conducting campaigns either. More than that the total lack of common sense in the people. When Tamil Nadu cops went about trashing people for not wearing masks or following lockdown rules, they were condemned. People went for the usual marriages, funerals without concern. My father a doctor, went to our village for a funeral. He was the only one wearing a mask and still caught corona virus. Finally he is well and went back to the hospital. I just heard from him today that he was assaulted by a PG doctor when they got into an argument. Seems that the PG was the only one refusing to get the vaccine jab and my dad got into an argument. My uncle conducted marriage for his daughter in our village and the event was telecast live on youtube but a couple of hundred people also attended the marriage. Even in the video I could see him coughing and not wearing a mask. Unsurprisingly, he is now hospitalized with covid infection and god knows how many more caught the infection...
                    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                      Conducting election campaign and the pilgrimage was a humongous screwup.
                      What screwup?

These monkeys are still continuing to plan and carry out mass rallies.. Here's the advertisement of these clown's rallies, happened just day before yesterday.

Look at this shameless monkey..

Meanwhile, Indian hospitals are running out of beds and oxygen supply while the dead bodies are continuing to pile up..

Drone images of mass cremations as India battles Covid-19 - CNN Video

Mass cremations begin as India’s capital faces deluge of COVID-19 deaths | Reuters

But to be objective, the opposition wasn't shy about conducting campaigns either.
                      That is your objectiveness?

The opposition is not the government..

The opposition didn't impose a lockdown against the farmer's protest at a time when coronavirus was at an all time low, and then go on to organize massive rallies, gatherings and festivals when coronavirus rates started climbing severely.

Let's take one look at this "objectivity".

Modi and his cronies don't really give a shit about the people, it's all about the "image" they attempt to build, regardless of the ground realities. Even this will be spun by Modi's Godi media and Modi will try to come out of it by blaming everyone else but themselves.. and his supporters will once again try to gaslight the public.

More than that the total lack of common sense in the people. When Tamil Nadu cops went about trashing people for not wearing masks or following lockdown rules, they were condemned. People went for the usual marriages, funerals without concern. My father a doctor, went to our village for a funeral. He was the only one wearing a mask and still caught corona virus. Finally he is well and went back to the hospital. I just heard from him today that he was assaulted by a PG doctor when they got into an argument. Seems that the PG was the only one refusing to get the vaccine jab and my dad got into an argument. My uncle conducted marriage for his daughter in our village and the event was telecast live on youtube but a couple of hundred people also attended the marriage. Even in the video I could see him coughing and not wearing a mask. Unsurprisingly, he is now hospitalized with covid infection and god knows how many more caught the infection...
                      Yes, no surprise there... It isn't the fault of Modi's govenrnment, it never is.. it's the people's fault..

Speaking of Modi's followers, I saw a post a while back which hits the nail on the head.. Modi has failed to deliver on every single tangible thing a modern nation state requires, but one thing he has delivered on is promoting radical Hindutva..

Last edited by Tronic; 24 Apr 21,, 07:56.

Comment

This is why Malyalis have to run to the Gulf to get jobs. Yes most literate and best human development index with commies in charge means no one dare invest in their state.

You want the same for Punjab ?

What do you care. You don't even live in Punjab. You're in Canada.

Punjab can go to hell as far as you're concerned isn't it.

That is not an option for me.
                        Remember when DE was talking smack against Kerala and Punjab and calling these state's high development index "useless", just because these states are opposed to his Hindu radical government?

This same "no one dare to invest in their state" Kerala is today providing oxygen relief to other Indian states who failed to invest in that infrastructure and are today gasping for breath.

Kerala Model: How India’s Only Oxygen Surplus State Is Managing The Crisis (moneycontrol.com)
                        Kerala, now a surplus medical oxygen producer, gauged requirement in March last year- The New Indian Express
                        Kerala Has Enough Oxygen And Is Helping Others By Supplying It To Them (indiatimes.com)

While the Punjabi farmers who are at the borders still protesting are pitching in to help by providing Oxygen Concentrators to Delhi's coronavirus patients..

Khalsa Aid to provide free oxygen concentrators to Delhi’s corona patients- The New Indian Express
                        Khalsa Aid Continue Selfless Service, To Provide Oxygen Machines For COVID Patients In Delhi (indiatimes.com)

The farmers protest site medical camps are also in full swing trying to prevent any breakouts of coronavirus at the sites. I guess sometimes spending on developing infrastructure for the people does pay off, rather than spending billions on useless statues and changing names of cities to more "Hindu sounding names".. or going on massive drives to collect money to build a large temple (on top of a demolished mosque) while the pandemic still raged on..
                        Last edited by Tronic; 24 Apr 21,, 07:47.

Comment

• Govt has won this fight against these Jat Sikhs. Lots of interesting details in this one which were missed in the mainstream.

The pandemic will only help the govt further in this regard, like it did in Kashmir

This second vid is from beginning Feb. Something obvious that was missed at the time.

If the govt rightfully cutoff water & electricity then it explains why the protests sites were deserted.

Feb was the beginning of the end for those protests, lol.

Can't blame the protesters for being super spreaders like the Tablighis last year.

Didn't have to fire any shots, no lathi charges.

Solution was simple, cut off the essentials and the problem goes away.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Apr 21,, 17:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                            Conducting election campaign and the pilgrimage was a humongous screwup.
                            We had to because some clowns want to call India a "partial democracy"

Should we stop elections now ?
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Apr 21,, 17:36.

Comment

Punjab has MSP for wheat and rice only, not all produce and even then, Punjabi farmers DO NOT get the MSP as it is usually eaten up by the APMCs who co-ordinate their prices through the state in a mafia like manner.. So wheat and rice in Punjab, despite being "sold" at MSP is NOT sold at MSP. Your beloved Modi himself harps on and on about this...
                              Good, you are realising now who the thugs are and who organised these protests in the first place. Had you listened earlier you'd have realised it sooner.

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                              MSP isn't only required in Punjab, it's required everywhere.. it's just Punjab had the best agriculture infrastructure to utilize APMCs, farmers did not have to travel long distances to sell their crops, meanwhile in the rest of the country, there is literally no APMC structure, resulting in farmers not even able to grow food to sell since their transportation costs would shoot through the roof. That is why farmers in rest of India are... wait for it... POOR
                              So after acknowledging the thugs ruling your state you now want the same nonsense perpetuated in the rest of the country ?

When farmers can sell to whomever they want the buyers will come to them. They don't have to cart their produce long distances any more.

Farmers in India aren't poor. The ones that own land are well off. Sharecroppers are poor.

The ratio is 1 landowner to about 3. So 100 million farmers own land and the people they employ to tend that land are three times as many.

Bihar "liberalized" their agriculture sector in 2006 by implementing these same exact laws on a state level and it destroyed their agriculture sector, so much so that Bihari farmers migrate to places like Haryana and Punjab to work as cheap labour in their farms despite owning their own farmlands in Bihar.
                              destroyed the agricultural sector in Bihar ? really. Where were the protests in Bihar. What surprised me the most is how quiet Maha was.

They had a farmers rally in 2016 where they marched to the state capital but not a peep out of them this time. Politically motivated no doubt for reasons other than farming but here is a ready vote bank to manipulate with serious political clout. That's the bottom line.

Biharis migrate everywhere, they are in demand in Punjab because Punjabis don't know how to grow rice. Punjab is an arid state, rice is the forte of the east.

Nagas have 17 varieties of rice !! I'm only familiar with about 5

Punjab should be diversifying into other areas but remained stuck in the wheat/rice category.

Can't do it when the laws say you get the most if you grow only this and that.

QUESTIONS FOR YOU MR. DE

Which section or part of these farm laws guarantees that water intensive crops will NOT be grown?

Which section of these laws protects the "ecology" of the states, as you so claim?

Which part of these laws even MENTION the environment, or environment protection?
                              1) when you don't manipulate the market for particular types of crops there is no incentive to grow ONLY water intensive crops.

2) & 3) Not necessary, farmers opt for other produce and go in for diversity. That Mysore Prof explained this already. Pretty much the case in most of India barring Punjab. And this is where the bulk of the protests emanated.

Environment is a side issue here, the main impetus of the farm reforms is economic.

When the rest of the country has moved on evidenced by the lack of unrest anywhere else isn't it time Punjab joined the party ?

All your rhetoric is doing is keeping your state back and holding the country to ransom. You should be ashamed of yourself.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Apr 21,, 18:08.

Comment

Errrr.... no. You don't get to compare yourself to the UK.

I think Motu Shah has influenced you to the point that you think you can feed bullshit to anyone and everyone and just get by.. Just because Modu, Motu Shah and company can spread their bullshit using sold-out Indian media, you think the entire World is stupid?

All I have to say is this:

And YES, India is literally in a free-fall in almost every world index ever since Modi came to power.

2010 India ranked better than 2021 India in most Democracy, Freedom House, Civil or Poitical rights indexes out there! You want a list?
                                So the UK or any other western country for that matter can pass laws that authorise use of force on protesters that disrupt daily life to an unacceptable level but India cannot ?

No! India should be held to to a higher moral standard and your basis is some arbitrary self appointed index that nobody cares about
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Apr 21,, 19:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X