Entitlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tronic View Post

Sir, Jagmeet Singh is born and bred in Canada, I don't think he gives 2 sh!ts about "Khalistan". Neither do most, if not all of the 18 elected Sikh MPs sitting in the Canadian Parliament. He has however spoken unreservedly about Indian human rights violations, as well as the 1984 anti-Sikh pogroms in India, which is reason enough for him to be a target of Indian propaganda.

The Indian criteria to be labelled "Khalistani" is if you criticize the Indian government for human rights violations or speak in favour of the victims of Indian state sponsored violence. (Though the Indian verbal attacks against MP Navdeep Bains shows that probably any and every Canadian Sikh politician is fair game, as Bains was never really an outspoken critic of the Indian government, nor did he publicly advocate for the Sikh community).

Secondly, it's funny to see Indians try to target the Liberal party for all the wrong reasons, never mind the fact that there are plenty of Sikhs which run on the Conservative platform, including 4 Sikh Conservative MPs sitting in the parliament at the moment, and like you said, the leader of the third major political party also happens to be Sikh.
    I don't give a toot if a Sikh is a Liberal or Conservative, anyone who glorifies the terrorism conducted by ******ranwala and gang is a Khalistani. I am seeing plenty of such characters in USA and it is quite surprising as I had high regard for the Sikhs based on my interaction with them in Singapore and India. I am commenting on the hypocrisy of Trudau, considering how Canada strongly opposes farm subsidies and is also a champion of clean environment. Farmers are basically protesting to keep the gravy train running and preserve their practice of burning crops and causing pollution without giving a shit to what it does to the environment. So screw them when they threaten to blockade the capital city and in the process squish any economic recovery that can happen post covid. Since these guys have already sown the Rabi crop, they have all the time in their hands. Too bad Modi blinked now, these goons have won and and the band will keep playing on now....
    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

What do you do when every single sentence is filled with total lies and manipulative bullshit. Literally... every single sentence...

I'm only going to do this once as I don't have that much time to waste every day correcting so much pukey puke puke!! I'm biting the bullet on this one...

Let's break down your post one sentence at a time 667medic.

Originally posted by 667medic View Post

I don't give a toot if a Sikh is a Liberal or Conservative, anyone who glorifies the terrorism conducted by ******ranwala and gang is a Khalistani.
      Out of the 18 current elected Sikh MPs, I'll wait for you to submit to me evidence of how many on that list even mention or invoke that name, let alone "glorify" or support him.

You're also wrongly implying that Bhindranwala was "Khalistani", but whatever...

I also don't give a toot about what you think. Only reason I am replying is to call out the blatant lies and misinformation.

I am seeing plenty of such characters in USA and it is quite surprising as I had high regard for the Sikhs based on my interaction with them in Singapore and India.
      What a dumb thing to say, blanket generalizing millions of people.. but I'm not surprised.

Moreover, your "Bhindranwala" reason to hate on Sikhs in North America is such a bullshit reason as I see his face on t-shirts, bumper stickers and posters each time I land in your own capitol city, Delhi. Hell, he's got a massive portrait hanging in a museum in Amritsar in your own country! Rightly or wrongly, the man has literally been adopted as a cultural icon, a la Che Guevara, by millions of people in your own country! That ain't Canada's fault!

Moreover, the man's been dead for over 36 years yet he's still bothering you but the shit your Hindu extremist fundamentalist friends are doing in India today doesn't bother you one bit.

Muslim man stripped, tied to pole and beaten by mob in Mangalore, 13 arrested - YouTube
      Muslim Man Killed In Jharkhand Allegedly Over 'Affair' With Hindu Girl - YouTube
      Police force injured 'anti-CAA' protesters to sing national anthem - YouTube
      On Video, UP Cops Assault Woman For Alleged Relationship With Muslim Man - YouTube
      On Camera, Muslim Man Assaulted For Being Friends With Hindu Woman In UP - YouTube
      Muslim Women Beaten Up By Hindu Dal Activists For Possession Of Beef - YouTube
      Muslim Man Thrashed Brutally Over Suspicion Of Theft And Forced To Chant Jai Shri Ram - YouTube
      Muslim Man Wanted To Marry Hindu Woman, Beaten By Mob At Ghaziabad Court - YouTube
      The list is literally endless..

And it's Trudeau who is allegedly supporting "terrorism" in India... your dumb government and right wing extremists are doing the job well enough at alienating and turning your own people against you. Stop constantly looking for others to blame. Fix your own country and its fked up, hate-filled society first.

I am commenting on the hypocrisy of Trudau, considering how Canada strongly opposes farm subsidies...
      lol, I laughed when I first started seeing mainstream Indian media spreading this anti-Canada bullshit and total misinformation campaign. Not surprised you're parroting the same lines..

Let me break this down to you in 3 simple steps.

1.) Canada supports liberalization of agriculture and lifting of subsidies, yes. What Modi's agriculture laws are doing are legalizing hoarding for corporations (giving them the capability to hoard and manipulate market pricing) and enshrining into legislation that Indian farmers cannot utilize Indian courts for dispute resolutions against unfulfilled contracts. This has nothing to do with Canada's case at the WTO.. Conflating Canada's stand at WTO with Modi's laws is a total misinformation campaign and a lie in an attempt to malign Canada while giving legitimacy to these laws.

2.) Canadian farmers themselves are protected by price fluctuation (AgriStability), boards such as grain farmers of Ontario and the contentious Supply Management to protect Canadian farmers and keep prices of dairy products at a stable and profitable levels. None of these protections or guarantees are afforded to Indian farmers in the new laws.

3.) Finally, the biggest elephant in the room. Trudeau said nothing about India's farm laws. He made a statement asking India not to violently crack down on peaceful protestors. He was simply reiterating a fundamental right which Canadians are entitled to and that is of peaceful assembly. Nothing about being in favour of or against farm laws. This is just another lie..

Farmers are basically protesting to keep the gravy train running and preserve their practice of burning crops and causing pollution without giving a shit to what it does to the environment.
      Another sentence, another lie. Farmers didn't assemble in Delhi to protest to preserve their practice of burning stubble; they went to Delhi to protest against the 3 farm laws, which have nothing to do with burning stubble. The farmers just threw that in their negotiations to buff up their demands as a means to negotiate down to their only and only core demand, get rid of the 3 laws. Hell, their main slogan is, "Take back the 3 laws, we head back to our homes." So this "protesting to preserve practice of burning of stubble" is just.... liar, liar, pants on fire? lol.

So screw them when they threaten to blockade the capital city and in the process squish any economic recovery that can happen post covid.
      LOL. City ain't even blockaded.. nor is that their purpose... liar, liar, pants... nevermind.. sigh...

Since these guys have already sown the Rabi crop, they have all the time in their hands. Too bad Modi blinked now, these goons have won and and the band will keep playing on now....
      Yea.. there's about a 100 dead farmers and counting.. many dead by suicide driven by depression over their sinking livelihood, many others dead due to hypothermia or heart attacks, sitting and sleeping in the rain at temperatures as low 4°C for the past 2 months.. how dare Supreme Leader blink to their demands.. which.... he hasn't by the way (don't know what you're watching).. so you can continue your fawning over the superiority of your leader over these peasants..
      Last edited by Tronic; 22 Jan 21,, 05:43.
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

What do you do when every single sentence is filled with total lies and manipulative bullshit. Literally... every single sentence...

I'm only going to do this once as I don't have that much time to waste every day correcting so much pukey puke puke!! I'm biting the bullet on this one...

Let's break down your post one sentence at a time 667medic.

Out of the 18 current elected Sikh MPs, I'll wait for you to submit to me evidence of how many on that list even mention or invoke that name, let alone "glorify" or support him.

You're also wrongly implying that Bhindranwala was "Khalistani", but whatever...

I also don't give a toot about what you think. Only reason I am replying is to call out the blatant lies and misinformation.

What a dumb thing to say, blanket generalizing millions of people.. but I'm not surprised.

Moreover, your "Bhindranwala" reason to hate on Sikhs in North America is such a bullshit reason as I see his face on t-shirts, bumper stickers and posters each time I land in your own capitol city, Delhi. Hell, he's got a massive portrait hanging in a museum in Amritsar in your own country! Rightly or wrongly, the man has literally been adopted as a cultural icon, a la Che Guevara, by millions of people in your own country! That ain't Canada's fault!

Moreover, the man's been dead for over 36 years yet he's still bothering you but the shit your Hindu extremist fundamentalist friends are doing in India today doesn't bother you one bit.

Muslim man stripped, tied to pole and beaten by mob in Mangalore, 13 arrested - YouTube
        Muslim Man Killed In Jharkhand Allegedly Over 'Affair' With Hindu Girl - YouTube
        Police force injured 'anti-CAA' protesters to sing national anthem - YouTube
        On Video, UP Cops Assault Woman For Alleged Relationship With Muslim Man - YouTube
        On Camera, Muslim Man Assaulted For Being Friends With Hindu Woman In UP - YouTube
        Muslim Women Beaten Up By Hindu Dal Activists For Possession Of Beef - YouTube
        Muslim Man Thrashed Brutally Over Suspicion Of Theft And Forced To Chant Jai Shri Ram - YouTube
        Muslim Man Wanted To Marry Hindu Woman, Beaten By Mob At Ghaziabad Court - YouTube
        The list is literally endless..

And it's Trudeau who is allegedly supporting "terrorism" in India... your dumb government and right wing extremists are doing the job well enough at alienating and turning your own people against you. Stop constantly looking for others to blame. Fix your own country and its fked up, hate-filled society first.

lol, I laughed when I first started seeing mainstream Indian media spreading this anti-Canada bullshit and total misinformation campaign. Not surprised you're parroting the same lines..

Let me break this down to you in 3 simple steps.

1.) Canada supports liberalization of agriculture and lifting of subsidies, yes. What Modi's agriculture laws are doing are legalizing hoarding for corporations (giving them the capability to hoard and manipulate market pricing) and enshrining into legislation that Indian farmers cannot utilize Indian courts for dispute resolutions against unfulfilled contracts. This has nothing to do with Canada's case at the WTO.. Conflating Canada's stand at WTO with Modi's laws is a total misinformation campaign and a lie in an attempt to malign Canada while giving legitimacy to these laws.

2.) Canadian farmers themselves are protected by price fluctuation (AgriStability), boards such as grain farmers of Ontario and the contentious Supply Management to protect Canadian farmers and keep prices of dairy products at a stable and profitable levels. None of these protections or guarantees are afforded to Indian farmers in the new laws.

3.) Finally, the biggest elephant in the room. Trudeau said nothing about India's farm laws. He made a statement asking India not to violently crack down on peaceful protestors. He was simply reiterating a fundamental right which Canadians are entitled to and that is of peaceful assembly. Nothing about being in favour of or against farm laws. This is just another lie..

Another sentence, another lie. Farmers didn't assemble in Delhi to protest to preserve their practice of burning stubble; they went to Delhi to protest against the 3 farm laws, which have nothing to do with burning stubble. The farmers just threw that in their negotiations to buff up their demands as a means to negotiate down to their only and only core demand, get rid of the 3 laws. Hell, their main slogan is, "Take back the 3 laws, we head back to our homes." So this "protesting to preserve practice of burning of stubble" is just.... liar, liar, pants on fire? lol.

LOL. City ain't even blockaded.. nor is that their purpose... liar, liar, pants... nevermind.. sigh...

Yea.. there's about a 100 dead farmers and counting.. many dead by suicide driven by depression over their sinking livelihood, many others dead due to hypothermia or heart attacks, sitting and sleeping in the rain at temperatures as low 4°C for the past 2 months.. how dare Supreme Leader blink to their demands.. which.... he hasn't by the way (don't know what you're watching).. so you can continue your fawning over the superiority of your leader over these peasants..
        Are you confusing me with someone else as I am a Singaporean and we don't tolerate outward display of affection towards any terrorists as we don't believe in PC. So if Indian government allows such display, then it beats me why the "intolerant" GOI would allow such a thing. Comparing ******ranwala with Che Guevera simply proves my point that using him as a rallying call for any mischievous agenda is not something to be proud of just like how Che Guevera has been used by Leftists and Anarchists.

If the farmers didn't intend to blockade, why would the Supreme Court intervene.
        https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/79783003.cms

Lastly, if the bills are so contentious, how come farmers in other states aren't so bothered barring incidents where local politicians attempting to gain political mileage. My friends in Tamil Nadu don't seem to be bothered and they do farming except that they alternate the crops according to demand and don't rely on the government to buy a product that might already be in over supply.

Trudeau didn't comment on the Farm bill, I doubt be is intelligent or patient enough to go through the bill and then protest it. He simply saw an opportunity to fire a broadside about police response against the protest and got a swift reprimand.
        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by 667medic View Post

Are you confusing me with someone else as I am a Singaporean and we don't tolerate outward display of affection towards any terrorists as we don't believe in PC.
          lolll... I've known you since I was like 14 years old, I definitely am not mistaking you for anyone else. It's so funny you want to hide behind the Singaporean card now when you want to deflect and shy away from answering to the fckery of a government, nation and society you have been a proponent of for all these years..

So if Indian government allows such display, then it beats me why the "intolerant" GOI would allow such a thing.
          Hold on.... so some Sikhs rocking Bhindrawala in Canada makes Canadian government a Khalistani sympathizer but Sikhs rocking Bhindrawala in India makes Indian government "tolerant". LOL.

Comparing ******ranwala with Che Guevera simply proves my point that using him as a rallying call for any mischievous agenda is not something to be proud of just like how Che Guevera has been used by Leftists and Anarchists.
          So what should Canada do? Come to India and try to convince some Indians to put faith in the Indian government rather than glorify anti-establishment militants? Like common.. that speaks a lot about the failings of your own government rather than the bullsh!t "foreign interference" excuse..

You may also want to save some anger for this wanker, Nathuram Godse, the Hindu extremist who assassinated Gandhi (for being too accommodating to Muslims). The dude is getting statues and temples being built around the country with Sanghis literally worshipping the guy: Gandhi’s Killer Evokes Admiration as Never Before - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

All I see is India polarizing and pulling apart like never before. "Good terrorist" "Bad terrorist".

If the farmers didn't intend to blockade, why would the Supreme Court intervene.
          https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/79783003.cms
          Because the Supreme Court is a tool of Supreme Leader Modi... It's the cops blockading Delhi to prevent the farmers from entering the city, not the other way around..

I also missed your outrage when the Haryana police was literally digging trenches and destroying national highways in an attempt to stop the farmers from reaching Delhi..

Lastly, if the bills are so contentious, how come farmers in other states aren't so bothered barring incidents where local politicians attempting to gain political mileage.
          Funny how in the same sentence you state that "farmers in other states aren't bothered" while at the same time trying to pass off the thousands of protesting farmers in other states as "local politicians attempting to gain political mileage"... which is like weaving a confusing web because.... they can only gain political mileage if they know they have pissed off farmers in their local constituencies..

My friends in Tamil Nadu don't seem to be bothered and they do farming except that they alternate the crops according to demand and don't rely on the government to buy a product that might already be in over supply.
          Good for your friend.

Trudeau didn't comment on the Farm bill, I doubt be is intelligent or patient enough to go through the bill and then protest it.
          That's a lot more insulting coming from proponents of a man who can't even spell the word "Strength".

It ain't Trudeau's intelligence I doubt...

He simply saw an opportunity to fire a broadside about police response against the protest and got a swift reprimand.
          It was such a "swift reprimand" that Trudeau literally reiterated and repeated his stance the very next day! Guess he really didn't give 2 fcks about this "swift reprimand"...

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            Swaminathan Aiyer criticises the BJP government when it's due, like me. No nonsense left-wing parroting without understanding issues.
            You notice the common link from both Canada & UK ?

Punjabis

How many states in the country agitating about this ? 2 or is it any more.

Heard AIM talk about this and concluded there was nothing here. Very good candidate for this thread.

And the ones in Haryana are agitating because the CM isn't a jat. heh. What do you call that. Reverse discrimination ?

Talk about much ado about nothing.

misled by opposition politicians, heh, anything new there.

Agree with AIM's take on farmers. We are a rural autocracy.

Farmers generate what is it 10% of the GDP yet have a disproportionate say in politics. Very powerful lobby.

You cannot remain or enter office unless they agree.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Jan 21,, 05:15.

Comment

Who elected this joker? Knows nothing about any issue at hand, and parroting nonsense to keep up with the joneses.
              I did. I'd say he's giving back what we get already. It ain't a one way street. New India remember.

This is the kind of leader due to which terrorism and separatism against India flourishes in India.
              Been quiet for a long time now. I mean like where ?

Regime change done in J&K. 2 UT's that will prosper without Sringar interfering. After we gerry mander the place Jammu calls the shots.

Now if the valley wants to remain a ghetto that is up to them. The won't get statehood in that case. Oh yeah there's carrots & sticks these days.

The NE is quiet. We have access to Burma and the Banglas helped out. Just the Nagas where deals are ongoing. If things flare up here we'll take the appropriate measures and make sure things go up elsewhere. We know who the instigators are.

Compared to what was the case two decades ago or longer, we're in a very different place today.

Any Indian who believes India is more respected, or feared, today by it's neighbours or the world than it was 10 years ago is totally delusional.
              India's image has gone up markedly because we had a PM that bothered to go visit people and say hello.

Why don't I hear any nuke threats from Pakistan these days ? China has been given a strong message as well. They thought we were still run by coalition govts.

Maldives & Sri Lanka in the bag. Nepal seems to be coming around. Banglas & Burma are ok.

Paks & China are on notice. Do they want to try anything ?

Only people the Indian government has put fear in are it's own people, it's minorities and into anyone who opposes the government.
              How long are you going to keep peddling these lies ? Nobody is buying them

The only minorities who should be scared are jihadis. They do not have a future in this country.

Radical islam will be shown the door slowly but surely. Nobody has any more patience for these types any where in the world.

Two police stations got burnt in my city six months back. They wanted to try what happened in Delhi. Didn't work. It was obvious how fake it was.

Macron is setting the pace here, very interested to see what comes out of it.

You sooo badly want that to be true because it makes you feel better for the sad state of your own country. This is why most Modi fans and Hindutva followers loved Trump.. the divisions and hatred he peddled made you wish that to be the norm in the West so that your own hate filled ideology isn't seen in a regressive light.
              What sad state. This country has been on the up ever since Modi entered office His approval ratings are very high.

With a majority we are no longer asking for permission from the various satraps that want their pound of flesh. This means things can get done.

How are opposition states doing with the pandemic. Very badly at the start. Delhi & Maha were the worst performers.

Opposition states that screw up, blame the centre and try to get political mileage. haha, not working. At some point people demand the govt they voted in do its work and stop shifting the blame.

Course you do not want to hear that. You want to listen to the people who are out of power whining. Demonstrating in the streets for no good reason.

I liked Trump a lot. Anti CCP, Anti jihadi. A friend of India.

Who complains about him ? the woke lot. Every one one is a racist for them.

You're the one with the hate. You cannot accept when your party is not in office.

We've discussed all these topics at great length but it seems you never bother to read. Just want to preach.
              Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Jan 21,, 05:49.

Comment

Who elected this joker?
                Keystone project got cancelled by Biden due to environmental concerns.

That's going to affect Alberta and Justin.

He's in a coalition with some lefty.

How long he remains in office is anyone's guess.

Cons could return and this crap goes away.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Jan 21,, 04:43.

Comment

Okay, 2 weeks or so back, 23 senior leaders of the Congress shot off a letter to Sonia Gandhi, stating they want elections to be held for CWC (Congress Working Committee) positions, so that fortunes of the century old party can be revived. It is 2 or 3 decades that elections were not held, and that Congress must introspect why they are losing so badly in elections.

Nothing happened. Nobody in Congress is happy. Not the old timers, not the juniors. Only happy are the courtesans, who sing and dance to entertain Madam Sonia and Prince Rahul. In today's India, having a surname 'Gandhi' is akin to having a big bull's eye painted on one's back.

Mummy and son hasten Congress's race to extinction
                  I get the impression that the commentators about the Congress party are more worried than the Congress party.

At the state level they won Rajasthan, MP (since lost), Jharkhand, Chattisgarh. In a coalition in Maha.

At the state level things don't look bad. Nobody cares dynast or not. Start winning at the state level then you can aspire for the national level.

There will come a time when people get tired of BJP. Who else are they going to vote for ?

Didn't they use to say the same things about the BJP. Lost in 2004, lost in 2009, lost in the wilderness. Modi declared a mass murderer for the best part of ten years.

I remember Firestorm telling me back in 2014 that is was good for Indian democracy if an opposition party could win at the national level.

So yeah maybe all this hype about Congress going away is just that. They don't believe it, why should you.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Jan 21,, 05:43.

Comment

Here we go, he has his list ready. Couldn't wait to dish it out.

It is endless, we're a billion plus country.

Cherry pick much. It's like nothing happens to any other community ? why is it only muslims.

I remember there was an outcry over an ad by Tanishq (they decided to do an ad on inter community dating) because the week that ad came out two hindu guys got murdered by the family of the muslim girl they were dating. What happens next. The jihadis seized on it and try to paint us as intolerant.

Tata screwed up the timing of that ad, otherwise nobody would have cared.

The beauty of CAA is it showed just how badly non-muslims get treated in Afghanistan, Pakistan & Bangladesh.

They started off with around 20% minority and the banglas are down to 10% these days. The paks are closer to 5%

Whereas in India since independence every minority community has increased. Think about that.

Yeah, we really persecute minorities in India. Tronic.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Jan 21,, 06:32.

Comment

It's fine, Tronic. You come once in a while, you call Modi and me names, you troll wholeheartedly, and add nothing to the debate. You forget that Modi is not my uncle. My expectations from our politicians is to take India on a high economic path, and let the citizens fulfil their own destiny.

Cheers, peace and good luck.
                      Yeah, he can't contribute here. Tracking takes effort. He's too busy for that. But see the long posts with links and everything. Lots of time for that

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        I did. I'd say he's giving back what we get already. It ain't a one way street. New India remember.
                        I read this sentence multiple times and I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say.

Been quiet for a long time now. I mean like where ?
                        I've been quiet for a long time now? where have I been? just busy with life man.. work and home. I keep away from the India topics because well... who do you discuss with? You and Oracle have pretty much taken up the mantle as pro-Modi and Hindutva spambots..

Regime change done in J&K. 2 UT's that will prosper without Sringar interfering. After we gerry mander the place Jammu calls the shots.

Now if the valley wants to remain a ghetto that is up to them. The won't get statehood in that case. Oh yeah there's carrots & sticks these days.
                        See.. You do very well concealing your nasty, hate filled ideology better than Oracle and chaps but dude, I am totally not interested in your primitive Hindu-Muslim bullsh!t again... Hindu Jammu will call shots over Muslim Srinagar? Yeaa... no thanks bruh... then you ask why I don't post here often. You chaps are straight down toxic man.. I need like a detox session after reading your dribble..

The NE is quiet. We have access to Burma and the Banglas helped out. Just the Nagas where deals are ongoing. If things flare up here we'll take the appropriate measures and make sure things go up elsewhere. We know who the instigators are.

Compared to what was the case two decades ago or longer, we're in a very different place today.

India's image has gone up markedly because we had a PM that bothered to go visit people and say hello.

Why don't I hear any nuke threats from Pakistan these days ? China has been given a strong message as well. They thought we were still run by coalition govts.

Maldives & Sri Lanka in the bag. Nepal seems to be coming around. Banglas & Burma are ok.

Paks & China are on notice. Do they want to try anything ?
                        Why are you feeding me this bullsh!t?

How long are you going to keep peddling these lies ? Nobody is buying them

The only minorities who should be scared are jihadis. They do not have a future in this country.

Radical islam will be shown the door slowly but surely. Nobody has any more patience for these types any where in the world.

Two police stations got burnt in my city six months back. They wanted to try what happened in Delhi. Didn't work. It was obvious how fake it was.
                        It ain't just me.. Human rights watch is also hatching a twisted, international conspiracy to malign the good work of Supreme Leader Modi..

Discrimination Against Muslims under India’s New Citizenship Policy | HRW

Macron is setting the pace here, very interested to see what comes out of it.
                        LOL.. Macron literally sh!ts on RSS and BJP ideology..

At this point, you really are just running to grab any leader in the West seen to be in conflict with Muslims. Your agenda is literally run on a single point.. toxic hatred.

What sad state. This country has been on the up ever since Modi entered office His approval ratings are very high.

With a majority we are no longer asking for permission from the various satraps that want their pound of flesh. This means things can get done.

How are opposition states doing with the pandemic. Very badly at the start. Delhi & Maha were the worst performers.

Opposition states that screw up, blame the centre and try to get political mileage. haha, not working. At some point people demand the govt they voted in do its work and stop shifting the blame.

Course you do not want to hear that. You want to listen to the people who are out of power whining. Demonstrating in the streets for no good reason.

I liked Trump a lot. Anti CCP, Anti jihadi. A friend of India.

Who complains about him ? the woke lot. Every one one is a racist for them.

You're the one with the hate. You cannot accept when your party is not in office.

We've discussed all these topics at great length but it seems you never bother to read. Just want to preach.
                        Look, first I tackle Oracle's lies.. then 667medic's lies.. and now you are here singing me a poem of the supreme leader.. I didn't really ask..

I came because Canada, Trudeau and Canadian Sikhs were being dragged into it.. I stopped giving a shit about you chaps and your religious bullshit nationalism.

Comment

Yeah, he can't contribute here. Tracking takes effort. He's too busy for that. But see the long posts with links and everything. Lots of time for that
                          Well, thanks to Modiji, simply typing the words "Hindu Muslim lynching" on youtube brings up endless content.. those links took me like 10 seconds, so no sweat.. ;)

EDIT: I swear DE, half the time I think you are just trying to Spam to drown out negative Modi content out of view.. I'm going to put Modi spelling "Strength" in my DP if I can make it fit..
                          Last edited by Tronic; 23 Jan 21,, 07:39.

Comment

Well, thanks to Modiji, simply typing the words "Hindu Muslim lynching" on youtube brings up endless content.. those links took me like 10 seconds, so no sweat.. ;)
                            Been explained numerous times here but you never listen.

And i expect you to keep on posting the same nonsense so long as he remains in office because you hate him.

I'd be in the same boat if i did not make the effort to understand what he and his party is about.

With any govt in any country in any time period.

EDIT: I swear DE, half the time I think you are just trying to Spam to drown out negative Modi content out of view.. I'm going to put Modi spelling "Strength" in my DP if I can make it fit..
                            You disagree that these farmer protests are about entitlement ?

If Punjab was not protesting we would hear nothing from Justin or the UK. So it isn't even about India but Punjab.

Understand what the policy is about. Argue that. Tell me what is wrong with the reforms he is bringing in. Because any time reforms are introduced there are always vested interests trying to sabotage it. Push too hard and the next govt will reverse it. It's very fortunate that did not happen after Narasimha.

Still people complain about the pace of reform. All want results yesterday.

And for anti-modi stuff, the best source is his supporters. Same with any govt. Ignore the opposition
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Jan 21,, 14:03.

Comment

I've been quiet for a long time now? where have I been? just busy with life man.. work and home.
                              I meant as far as terrorism and separatism goes its been quiet. You said he is the kind of leader to spark it off and i asked you to explain that.

I keep away from the India topics because well... who do you discuss with? You and Oracle have pretty much taken up the mantle as pro-Modi and Hindutva spambots..
                              You want to understand what's going on with a policy you can do that because we don't have a problem with the govt.

No ranting, venting, negativity or pushing agendas.

Believe everything the govt says, believe nothing the opposition says. Do this with any country and you will quickly understand what is going on there.

High signal low noise. This should be the model of how the current affairs section runs on any board.

And i'm quite proud of how this section works because its an opposition free zone until you show up and crap the place. Add nothing to the topic other than you disagree.

See the world through the eyes of the administration of the time. Do that with any govt in any country in any epoch.

Interestingly, the insight for this comes from the Iraq war.

What did i read in the media, ilegal, WMD, for the oil.

Then i find this place and a very different discussion is going on. All the above three criteria get tossed out.

We get into the heads of the neocons that launched that war and their intent.

That's the key.

See.. You do very well concealing your nasty, hate filled ideology better than Oracle and chaps but dude, I am totally not interested in your primitive Hindu-Muslim bullsh!t again... Hindu Jammu will call shots over Muslim Srinagar? Yeaa... no thanks bruh... then you ask why I don't post here often. You chaps are straight down toxic man.. I need like a detox session after reading your dribble..
                              Jammu has more people now than Kashmir. They moved there because of the unrest. There will be more seats allocated to them in J&K parliament.

Jammu or Ladakh will not be held hostage to the whims of Srinagar which has been the case since independence. It took this long to set matters straight.

Kashmir is Indian territory. Kashmiris are Indians. They are not unique snowflakes and are going to be treated just like every other citizen henceforth.

What is the problem with that ?

Detox ? nah you need rehab

Why are you feeding me this bullsh!t?
                              in reply to what you said

It ain't just me.. Human rights watch is also hatching a twisted, international conspiracy to malign the good work of Supreme Leader Modi..

Discrimination Against Muslims under India’s New Citizenship Policy | HRW
                              hehe, this is the same nonsense that sparked the protests. Govt put out a document explaining its thinking on CAA. Who read it. I've linked it here when we discussed it.

You don't understand that and never tried to. You made up your mind this govt is evil and so is everything they do or who supports them.

CAA passed in parliament. Only thing waiting is the notification.

LOL.. Macron literally sh!ts on RSS and BJP ideology..
                              His comments after the attacks in Paris made it clear he's not as left as he's made out to be. That's the LOL part.

At this point, you really are just running to grab any leader in the West seen to be in conflict with Muslims. Your agenda is literally run on a single point.. toxic hatred.
                              People get tired of this radical shit. Europe is dealing with what we had to ten years ago.

Fortunately all they get is knife attacks, we had bombs going off every few months from 2004 to 2008.

Very different these days in India.

Look, first I tackle Oracle's lies.. then 667medic's lies.. and now you are here singing me a poem of the supreme leader.. I didn't really ask..

I came because Canada, Trudeau and Canadian Sikhs were being dragged into it.. I stopped giving a shit about you chaps and your religious bullshit nationalism.
                              Every one that is not on your side is a liar because your side thinks it has a monopoly on language, culture, history and let's be blunt the truth.

Turf war. They don't like it when they aren't in the drivers seat.

Anyone who disagrees is a racist, toxic, communal but in reality its your side that are the supremacists.

We see this with the commies & the islamists. Why do you keep pandering to these types.

I've demonstrated the ability to work with both sides of the aisle. What about you ?
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Jan 21,, 14:58.

Comment

Been explained numerous times here but you never listen.

And i expect you to keep on posting the same nonsense so long as he remains in office because you hate him.

I'd be in the same boat if i did not make the effort to understand what he and his party is about.

With any govt in any country in any time period.
                                The only nonsense being posted is endless spam of pro-Modi propaganda on this site filled with misinformation and lies.. I have also read enough of your "explanations" like your recent gem shrugging off the dozen links posted of Muslims being lynched by Hindu mobs as "We're a billion plus country".. or you explaining how the beauty of India's discriminatory laws against Muslims in India lies in showing you plight of non-Muslims in Aghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.. There is no way for me to reply to such filth in a patient and composed manner so I stay away.. what do they say about rolling in the mud?

You disagree that these farmer protests are about entitlement ?
                                Ofcourse not. A fight of entitlement for their sustenance I can sympathize with as they're just fighting for their livelihood.

Better than feeling entitled to blow up and bulldoze a 400 year old Mosque in order to construct your own temple on top of it. That's some primitive stone age type shit of entitlement for which you probably already have a dozen reasons justifying that shit..

If Punjab was not protesting we would hear nothing from Justin or the UK. So it isn't even about India but Punjab.
                                Funny how first the claim was that the whole country's farmers are happy and only Punjabi farmers are protesting so it isn't about India but Punjab. Now seeing that Delhi's borders are swelling with protesting farmers from Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and UP, with large convoys numbering thousands of farmers from Tamil Nadu and Kerala heading North, and with plenty of videos on youtube of Bihari police violently clamping down on Bihari protestors, the narrative has now turned to "If Punjab wasn't protesting, Justin or politicians in the UK wouldn't care so it's not about India but Punjab...".

The next step for this government is probably to resort to violence.. The protests in all the major cities around the world are just family members of those protestors doing their best to keep international attention focused on India to preserve the lives of their loved ones for as long as they can..

Understand what the policy is about. Argue that. Tell me what is wrong with the reforms he is bringing in. Because any time reforms are introduced there are always vested interests trying to sabotage it. Push too hard and the next govt will reverse it. It's very fortunate that did not happen after Narasimha.

Still people complain about the pace of reform. All want results yesterday.
                                Vested interests... yea.. a vested interest in their livelihood. I am willing to bet the farmers have a better understanding of the laws and the market than the incompetent morons sitting in the government.

Also, don't ask me to educate you.. farmers have clearly stated what they find wrong with the bills and what their concerns are. Why act deaf or oblivious to their concerns?

If you still don't know.. plenty of international media coverage on youtube to learn about farmer's concerns (since mainstream Indian media has become a fking joke and toes the government's line.. except maybe for the one Indian channel which has given the farmer's some coverage and voiced their concerns, NDTV, but the Indian government has already started to go after them and harass them with a notice from it's investigative agency, NIA)..

And for anti-modi stuff, the best source is his supporters. Same with any govt. Ignore the opposition
                                That is some devotion..

Comment

Working...
                                X