Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tronic View Post

Saw this and I couldn't resist:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Joker-Tweet.png Views:	0 Size:	24.0 KB ID:	1571078

Who elected this joker? Knows nothing about any issue at hand, and parroting nonsense to keep up with the joneses.
    What's wrong in what he tweeted about? Did Modi came to power through unlawful means? Did he incite Hindu mobs to march to the parliament and lynch Manmohan Singh and his coterie? Modi came to power through votes, twice, with full majority. If one has an agenda against the current PM of India, one'll always see Modi at fault. I don't blame you or anyone for that. Your time will come, and you'd understand, just like I did.

This is the kind of leader due to which terrorism and separatism against India flourishes in India.
    Brush up your history Tronic, I am sure you can. Terrorism by Pakistan started in 1947, when Pushtun militia's backed by the PA raped, murdered, looted Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims of Kashmir. They also took with them Hindu, Muslim and Sikh women as booty for their harem. 2008 Mumbai terror attack, and Manmohan Singh didn't even order a simple surgical strike. It's Congress and a large section of people with far-left mentality, who have made India weak for 70+ years, and a laughing stock in front of the whole world. Modi government at least made sure, that terrorism in India will have consequences for Pakistan. India is now cracking down hard on islamic jihadis as well as Khalistanis, and NE based terrorists. He, who is a terrorist, is marked, and will die, today or tomorrow. Terrorist sympathisers, OGWs and the likes are in jails. Consequences, Tronic. In another 5 years, India's IAs will be gleaning though terabytes of data every hour to make sure the taps of terrorism, be it funding, OGWs, conferences through secure chats, incitement - all are closed down one by one.
    Last edited by Oracle; 17 Jan 21,, 02:50.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post

What's wrong in what he tweeted about?
      He got his panties in a bunch and told Canada not to comment on India's internal affairs but then went on tweeting about America's internal affairs. Hypocritical clown.

Did Modi came to power through unlawful means? Did he incite Hindu mobs to march to the parliament and lynch Manmohan Singh and his coterie? Modi came to power through votes, twice, with full majority. If one has an agenda against the current PM of India, one'll always see Modi at fault. I don't blame you or anyone for that.
      You called my PM, Justin Trudeau, a joker, and for that I take offence considering your country is being led by the biggest joker in South Asia at the moment.

Your time will come, and you'd understand, just like I did.
      Very eerie. I feel for you.

Brush up your history Tronic, I am sure you can. Terrorism by Pakistan started in 1947, when Pushtun militia's backed by the PA raped, murdered, looted Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims of Kashmir. They also took with them Hindu, Muslim and Sikh women as booty for their harem. 2008 Mumbai terror attack, and Manmohan Singh didn't even order a simple surgical strike. It's Congress and a large section of people with far-left mentality, who have made India weak for 70+ years, and a laughing stock in front of the whole world.
      Any Indian who believes India is more respected, or feared, today by it's neighbours or the world than it was 10 years ago is totally delusional. Only people the Indian government has put fear in are it's own people, it's minorities and into anyone who opposes the government.

Modi government at least made sure, that terrorism in India will have consequences for Pakistan.
      lol... Touch Dawood then we'll talk, otherwise it's all just just blowing smoke up each other's behinds to feel good.

India is now cracking down hard on islamic jihadis as well as Khalistanis, and NE based terrorists. He, who is a terrorist, is marked, and will die, today or tomorrow.Terrorist sympathisers, OGWs and the likes are in jails. Consequences, Tronic. In another 5 years, India's IAs will be gleaning though terabytes of data every hour to make sure the taps of terrorism, be it funding, OGWs, conferences through secure chats, incitement - all are closed down one by one.
      Does that list include Sanghi terrorists as well? Or is it just "terrorists" nudge nudge wink wink..

Man, but to speak from my heart, it's very sad to see India going down like this. I think it was one of the most syncretic and idealist countries in the world; was a good social experiment for the rest of the world to follow. It's truly sad to see every single institution of it being hijacked and destroyed. Hindu-Muslim divide has never been more deeper than it is now and the social fabric is in tatters. Economy is fcked, and all of India's institutions have been hijacked. I know none of this probably matters to you at the moment with Hindutva at it's peak running the entire government, courts, government agencies and strong arming the media and all private industries. Just want to say man, all this is temporary. These Sanghis won't last, this government will be replaced, but irreparable damage will be done to all of India's institutions by then. Truly sad to see India go down like this. The time will come, and you'll understand. You probably already do but maybe you're willing to roll the dice on this country's future for the dream of a resurgent Hindutva reigning supreme over the entire subcontinent to come true. It's a great dream for you man, but it won't happen and you and all of this government's enablers would have bet your country's future to try and make that happen. If Jinnah was the first one to destroy the dream of a united subcontinent and cut it up into pieces, the Sanghis will be the next.

Alright, that's all I had to say to that and I think I'm done. Hopefully I got my message through like atleast 5% into your conscience but I won't bet on that. You can carry on with the posts now, I'll leave you and DE to it again. Cheers and peace!
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

He got his panties in a bunch and told Canada not to comment on India's internal affairs but then went on tweeting about America's internal affairs. Hypocritical clown.
        You're lying. Modi didn't say a word about Justing's interference in farmers protest.

You called my PM, Justin Trudeau, a joker, and for that I take offence considering your country is being led by the biggest joker in South Asia at the moment.
        I got news for you. The Colonel calls Justin a clown, you're a newbie in Canada. I will offer you one more hard fact of life - Canada was never, is not going to be ever, your country. You won't admit it, but you'll sulk alone.

Very eerie. I feel for you.
        Why? My thinking has changed over time. I don't base my hate or dislike over propaganda that I read. Your time will come, and your thinking will change too. You will search me all over the internet to admit how wrong you were, but I will be gone.

Any Indian who believes India is more respected, or feared, today by it's neighbours or the world than it was 10 years ago is totally delusional. Only people the Indian government has put fear in are it's own people, it's minorities and into anyone who opposes the government.
        You can ask the Indian diaspora in KSA/UAE/Israel/Toronto or even the US in which way India is headed and that includes the scores of Muslims who sit at big halls, India and abroad, to listen to Modi speak. Boasting is for the left, I'd prefer development over politics.

lol... Touch Dawood then we'll talk, otherwise it's all just just blowing smoke up each other's behinds to feel good.
        You really are a millennial kid. You forgot Balakote airstrikes, and now you're shifting goalposts.

Does that list include Sanghi terrorists as well? Or is it just "terrorists" nudge nudge wink wink..
        Ofcourse, yes. Anybody that terrorises or kills is a terrorist. Does Sanghis fit that description? Do Sanghis carry guns? What was the background of the various Hindu-Muslim riots in India? Who started it, how did it end? Which government was at the centre and at the states when riots happened? Under which government has riots happened the most?

Man, but to speak from my heart, it's very sad to see India going down like this. I think it was one of the most syncretic and idealist countries in the world; was a good social experiment for the rest of the world to follow. It's truly sad to see every single institution of it being hijacked and destroyed. Hindu-Muslim divide has never been more deeper than it is now and the social fabric is in tatters. Economy is fcked, and all of India's institutions have been hijacked. I know none of this probably matters to you at the moment with Hindutva at it's peak running the entire government, courts, government agencies and strong arming the media and all private industries. Just want to say man, all this is temporary. These Sanghis won't last, this government will be replaced, but irreparable damage will be done to all of India's institutions by then. Truly sad to see India go down like this. The time will come, and you'll understand. You probably already do but maybe you're willing to roll the dice on this country's future for the dream of a resurgent Hindutva reigning supreme over the entire subcontinent to come true. It's a great dream for you man, but it won't happen and you and all of this government's enablers would have bet your country's future to try and make that happen. If Jinnah was the first one to destroy the dream of a united subcontinent and cut it up into pieces, the Sanghis will be the next.

Alright, that's all I had to say to that and I think I'm done. Hopefully I got my message through like atleast 5% into your conscience but I won't bet on that. You can carry on with the posts now, I'll leave you and DE to it again. Cheers and peace!
        It's fine, Tronic. You come once in a while, you call Modi and me names, you troll wholeheartedly, and add nothing to the debate. You forget that Modi is not my uncle. My expectations from our politicians is to take India on a high economic path, and let the citizens fulfil their own destiny.

Cheers, peace and good luck.
        Last edited by Oracle; 17 Jan 21,, 04:41.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

You're lying. Modi didn't say a word about Justing's interference in farmers protest.
          You're gonna play that game now?

Ok, fine... His minister of external affairs summoned the Canadian High Commissioner to complain about it.. not Modi himself... why do I waste my precious time here, it alludes me..

I got news for you. The Colonel calls Justin a clown, you're a newbie in Canada.
          Who? OOE?? I'm waaaaaaaayyyyy more Canadian than him! Minus his Celine Dion infatuation... I'll let him have that.

Colonel calling Justin a clown is a first world problem. Someone being led by Modi does not have that luxury.

I will offer you one more hard fact of life - Canada was never, is not going to be ever, your country. You won't admit it, but you'll sulk alone.
          You sooo badly want that to be true because it makes you feel better for the sad state of your own country. This is why most Modi fans and Hindutva followers loved Trump.. the divisions and hatred he peddled made you wish that to be the norm in the West so that your own hate filled ideology isn't seen in a regressive light. Well.. I got news for you.. Canada was, is, and will always be MY country.. The opportunities, the freedoms, the rights this country gives me.. the ethics and morals of Canadian society.. man, you don't even know! Canada is the closest thing to a heaven on earth..

Why? My thinking has changed over time. I don't base my hate or dislike over propaganda that I read. Your time will come, and your thinking will change too. You will search me all over the internet to admit how wrong you were, but I will be gone.
          If you say so....

What do you mean gone though? I hope you're ok...

You can ask the Indian diaspora in KSA/UAE/Israel/Toronto or even the US in which way India is headed and that includes the scores of Muslims who sit at big halls, India and abroad, to listen to Modi speak. Boasting is for the left, I'd prefer development over politics.
          I live in Toronto.. Indian diaspora is either protesting against India or the ones still supporting the Indian regime are doing so silently with their fingers crossed hoping for that development promise to still happen... but I guess that "Superpower2020" thing we can put to rest now, right? Atleast you got that grand Temple in Ayodhya.. atleast the Hindutva is winning..

You really are a millennial kid. You forgot Balakote airstrikes, and now you're shifting goalposts.
          Only people shifting goalposts and gaslighting the public is Modi government and their supporters. I can clearly recall all that jingoistic talk of "hunting India's enemies", "Dawood won't be safe".. India carrying out it's own Operation Geronimos.. and all we got was Balakot.. an operation with murky evidence of it's efficiency and tons of claims and counter-claims.. and now we must pretend as if this was Modi's Operation Geronimo or something.. I definitely am not the one shifting goalposts, it's you.

Ofcourse, yes. Anybody that terrorises or kills is a terrorist. Does Sanghis fit that description? Do Sanghis carry guns? What was the background of the various Hindu-Muslim riots in India? Who started it, how did it end? Which government was at the centre and at the states when riots happened? Under which government has riots happened the most?
          Yes Sanghis fit that description. They kill innocent, unarmed people left and right, mostly in the form of mob violence because they don't have the balls to do it alone, and then we have their apologists like you who defend these pieces of shits because... but but but they didn't have guns.. the Muslims started it... bull-fking-shit man.... this is why your country is going to the gutter.. disgusting man!!

It's fine, Tronic. You come once in a while, you call Modi and me names, you troll wholeheartedly, and add nothing to the debate. You forget that Modi is not my uncle. My expectations from our politicians is to take India on a high economic path, and let the citizens fulfil their own destiny.

Cheers, peace and good luck.
          Troll? I just speak some hard truths when I need to. Who do you want me to debate with? I already know your and DE's views. I just say what I need to and let you guys at it again.

Comment

I will offer you one more hard fact of life - Canada was never, is not going to be ever, your country.
            That's insulting considering that he chosed to be Canadian by swearing an oath,

Who? OOE?? I'm waaaaaaaayyyyy more Canadian than him!
            That's insulting considering that I swore the Queen's Oath.

In any case, I remind you what M21Sniper once said.

A double stamdard is not only a eality for every country, it's a necessity.
            Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 17 Jan 21,, 14:17.
            Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
              That's insulting considering that I swore the Queen's Oath.
              My apologies Colonel, it was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek remark. I didn't really put much thought into what I was saying. You put on that uniform to serve the country; you definitely can never be less Canadian than any person in this country!

In any case, I remind you what M21Sniper once said.
              That is true Colonel, but Canada and the Canadian government is a constant target of Indian propaganda, so it was only fair to hit back.

Comment

My apologies Colonel,
                Accepted and I do not have any ill will.

it was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek remark. I didn't really put much thought into what I was saying.
                You could have said you're more Maple Leafs than I am (which would be true - GO FLYERS!) than Celine Dion (she wanted to buy the Habs - Booooo),

You put on that uniform to serve the country; you definitely can never be less Canadian than any person in this country!
                Something else to love about Canada. Either you're Canadian or you're not. We don't have 2nd class citizens. If you're an asshole, you're a 100% Canadian asshole. You cannot use caste as an excuse.

That is true Colonel, but Canada and the Canadian government is a constant target of Indian propaganda, so it was only fair to hit back.
                The Canadian High Comissioner to India earns $100K plus to goto parties. The least he can do is listen to some diplomatic insults that mean absolutely nothing. Who cares? It's a friggin dog and pony show for their local masses. If India really mean business, Dehli would kick people out. I don't get riled up for Dog and Pony shows unless it's on my dime and on my time.

Besides, you should be used to how other Canadians disparage TO and the Maple Leafs (Boooooo!!!!)
                Chimo

Comment

You could have said you're more Maple Leafs than I am (which would be true - GO FLYERS!) than Celine Dion (she wanted to buy the Habs - Booooo),
                  Haha, well, it's very painful being a Leafs fan so I'm glad you don't have to bear that heartbreak of constantly being booted out the first round.. or the Bruins leaving us in ruins year after year. :(

Something else to love about Canada. Either you're Canadian or you're not. We don't have 2nd class citizens. If you're an asshole, you're a 100% Canadian asshole. You cannot use caste as an excuse.
                  Exactly. Moreover, there is also a character to this country and society which cannot be put into words alone. Yes, we have our assholes but the vast majority of the people are kind, fair and just; which in turn is what makes our society's institutions fair and just. This is often taken for granted but one look around the world, we are very blessed to be the way we are.

The Canadian High Comissioner to India earns $100K plus to goto parties. The least he can do is listen to some diplomatic insults that mean absolutely nothing. Who cares? It's a friggin dog and pony show for their local masses. If India really mean business, Dehli would kick people out. I don't get riled up for Dog and Pony shows unless it's on my dime and on my time.
                  Well, we get targeted in more serious manner than summoning the Commissioner alone: Canadian politicians were targets of Indian intelligence covert influence operation: document - National | Globalnews.ca

But.. CSIS seems to be well aware of it as was seen in the previous year's annual intelligence report which was made public.

It is just the constant disparaging narrative that Canada is somehow sponsoring terrorists in India which is total BS.. It's really a multiple pronged propaganda attack on Canada to influence and interfere with Canadian policymakers.

Besides, you should be used to how other Canadians disparage TO and the Maple Leafs (Boooooo!!!!)
                  I married a Vancouverite and I hear about it all day, every day so I've grown pretty accustomed to it now! :D

In all seriousness, come playoffs, I am just rooting for any Canadian team after the first round, lol.
                  Last edited by Tronic; 18 Jan 21,, 05:42.

Comment

Well, we get targeted in more serious manner than summoning the Commissioner alone: Canadian politicians were targets of Indian intelligence covert influence operation: document - National | Globalnews.ca
                    YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME

From Canadian politicians were targets of Indian intelligence covert influence operation: document - National | Globalnews.ca
                    “To my mind, this is one of the first public examples of evidence of clandestine foreign influence targeted at Canadian politicians” said the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs expert.
                    This is one poor "expert.

Let see. Just the top of my head. Cancelling the AVRO ARROW. Allowing American nuclear weapons onto Canadian soil. Training Canadians to deliver American nuclear weapons. Soviet support for the West "Peace" movement. Chinese lobbying to lift post Tianamen sanctions. The Israeli/Jewish lobby. NATO demanding Canadian Battle Groups in Yugoslavia. The Kosovo War. The Lybian War ... God, lady, you're making yourself look bad.

But.. CSIS seems to be well aware of it as was seen in the previous year's annual intelligence report which was made public.

It is just the constant disparaging narrative that Canada is somehow sponsoring terrorists in India which is total BS.. It's really a multiple pronged propaganda attack on Canada to influence and interfere with Canadian policymakers.
                    Not just them, not the first time, not the last time. We're still the White British Empire and there's a hate for that, rightly or wrongly. Not our place to change their minds. They want to hate us. That's fine but that also means we don't have to placate them. The NDP is making life miserable for the Indian diplomatic corps right now.

I married a Vancouverite and I hear about it all day, every day so I've grown pretty accustomed to it now! :D
                    The things a young man does to not learn how to cook.

In all seriousness, come playoffs, I am just rooting for any Canadian team after the first round, lol.
                    It's really easy for me. Anyone but the Habs.

Chimo

Comment

I don't mean any disrespect to Canada but Trudeau is a Canadian version of the Indian vote bank politicians. India was right in the strongly worded protest. The hypocrisy of Trudeau or the Canadian government is very clear when one realizes that Canada is one of the strong opponents against farm subsidies in India. Isn't the farm protests all about these subsidies. So yes Trudeau is a clown, one would have hoped that he would have wisened up after his disastrous visit to India. But then since his support base is more with Khalistanis versus Indians, why am I not surprised....
                      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                        But then since his support base is more with Khalistanis versus Indians, why am I not surprised....
                        I am surprised. If you said French Canadians or Southern Ontarions, I can understand but Khalistanis? I have news for you. They ain't a power block. At best they might bring 2-3 MPs but in their regions, they have to compete with ethnic Chinese for votes. The ONLY ethnic bloc YOU HAVE to win are the French Canadians, ie Quebec.

If you want to understand Justin Trudeau, he's a young hothead who believes in his own propgaganda. He ain't his father whom he's trying to live up to his father's hype without doing his father's work. Honestly if it ain't for the Trudeau name, he would be no one, let alone the PM of the country.

As for Khalistanis, the answer is simple. They're Canadians and rightly or wrongly, Canadians have a right to be heard by their own poiliticians, especially when one is the leader of a major political party propping up the Liberal Government.
                        Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 19 Jan 21,, 06:40.
                        Chimo

Comment

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME

This is one poor "expert.

Let see. Just the top of my head. Cancelling the AVRO ARROW. Allowing American nuclear weapons onto Canadian soil. Training Canadians to deliver American nuclear weapons. Soviet support for the West "Peace" movement. Chinese lobbying to lift post Tianamen sanctions. The Israeli/Jewish lobby. NATO demanding Canadian Battle Groups in Yugoslavia. The Kosovo War. The Lybian War ... God, lady, you're making yourself look bad.
                          I thought the Americans could be given a pass given the proximity but the Avro Arrow just stings really hard..

The Chinese lobbying in Canada post-Tiananmen I do not know much about. I always thought those sanctions to be symbolic rather than actual hard sanctions since most dissipated in no time, but I haven't truly looked into the history of how those were lifted. I'll have to do my research on that.

Not just them, not the first time, not the last time. We're still the White British Empire and there's a hate for that, rightly or wrongly. Not our place to change their minds. They want to hate us. That's fine but that also means we don't have to placate them. The NDP is making life miserable for the Indian diplomatic corps right now.
                          Colonel, it's beyond the British Empire baggage now. The Indian campaign is mainly targeted at creating fault lines within Canadian society in an attempt to marginalize the Sikh community. Sikhs being integrated so well into Canadian society, government and the country doesn't sit well with the Indian government as issues of Indian human rights violations are often raised.

"Khalistanis", "terrorists" and "extremists" become the key trigger words which get used in this Indian disinformation campaign in the hope that it will trigger sentiments of resentment towards that community in a post-9/11 western world.

The things a young man does to not learn how to cook.
                          Sir, marriage is a prime example of damned if you do, damned if you don't. :D

It's really easy for me. Anyone but the Habs.
                          Likewise sir. Leafs>Habs, Toronto>Montreal

Comment

I am surprised. If you said French Canadians or Southern Ontarions, I can understand but Khalistanis? I have news for you. They ain't a power block. At best they might bring 2-3 MPs but in their regions, they have to compete with ethnic Chinese for votes. The ONLY ethnic bloc YOU HAVE to win are the French Canadians, ie Quebec.

If you want to understand Justin Trudeau, he's a young hothead who believes in his own propgaganda. He ain't his father whom he's trying to live up to his father's hype without doing his father's work. Honestly if it ain't for the Trudeau name, he would be no one, let alone the PM of the country.

As for Khalistanis, the answer is simple. They're Canadians and rightly or wrongly, Canadians have a right to be heard by their own poiliticians, especially when one is the leader of a major political party propping up the Liberal Government.

Sir, Jagmeet Singh is born and bred in Canada, I don't think he gives 2 sh!ts about "Khalistan". Neither do most, if not all of the 18 elected Sikh MPs sitting in the Canadian Parliament. He has however spoken unreservedly about Indian human rights violations, as well as the 1984 anti-Sikh pogroms in India, which is reason enough for him to be a target of Indian propaganda.

The Indian criteria to be labelled "Khalistani" is if you criticize the Indian government for human rights violations or speak in favour of the victims of Indian state sponsored violence. (Though the Indian verbal attacks against MP Navdeep Bains shows that probably any and every Canadian Sikh politician is fair game, as Bains was never really an outspoken critic of the Indian government, nor did he publicly advocate for the Sikh community).

Secondly, it's funny to see Indians try to target the Liberal party for all the wrong reasons, never mind the fact that there are plenty of Sikhs which run on the Conservative platform, including 4 Sikh Conservative MPs sitting in the parliament at the moment, and like you said, the leader of the third major political party also happens to be Sikh.

Comment

I'm gratgeful for the enlightment.

A phrase to get you out of trouble with your wife. "What did you expect? I'm a man."
                              Chimo

Comment

I'm gratgeful for the enlightment.
                                Not a problem, Colonel.

A phrase to get you out of trouble with your wife. "What did you expect? I'm a man."
                                I think more than any phrase, I have learnt to exhale the word "Sorry" out with every breath. It still falls short at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X