Entitlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitlement

All Indian entitlement related news go here.

Starting with, Congress’s great betrayal: The party that led the country to freedom, has formalised succession by lineage
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

SC initiates contempt proceedings against advocate Prashant Bhushan, Twitter India

This guy uses the Apex court to block most developmental policies of the incumbent government, supports naxals/maoists and what not. But, I am sure he'll not go to jail.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Modi must shut 20 ministries, 100 departments! 'When the country is jobless, why should I pay through my nose to feed these people who want some perks in office?'
      'Let them also join India's unemployed.' 'Let them also taste the bitter medicine of being jobless.'

There's a part 1 of this interview in the above link.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        SC initiates contempt proceedings against advocate Prashant Bhushan, Twitter India

This guy uses the Apex court to block most developmental policies of the incumbent government, supports naxals/maoists and what not. But, I am sure he'll not go to jail.
        As foretold by Oracle, nothing happened.

Top court fines Prashant Bhushan ₹1

Anybody else, would have seen jail time. But scrounges like these go scot free.

Comment

Okay, 2 weeks or so back, 23 senior leaders of the Congress shot off a letter to Sonia Gandhi, stating they want elections to be held for CWC (Congress Working Committee) positions, so that fortunes of the century old party can be revived. It is 2 or 3 decades that elections were not held, and that Congress must introspect why they are losing so badly in elections.

Nothing happened. Nobody in Congress is happy. Not the old timers, not the juniors. Only happy are the courtesans, who sing and dance to entertain Madam Sonia and Prince Rahul. In today's India, having a surname 'Gandhi' is akin to having a big bull's eye painted on one's back.

Mummy and son hasten Congress's race to extinction

Comment

View: After Pranab Mukherjee, another fit candidate for Bharat Ratna would be Manmohan Singh

FYI, when Pranab was sworned-in as the President of India, Gandhi family, MMS and a coterie of Gandhi bootlickers were not present in the ceremony. And Sagarika is a known Naxal sympathiser.

Comment

'Those unhappy free to leave': Cong vs Cong out in the open, again

The grand old party is on its last legs. Ram nam satya hai!

Ram nam satya hai = Ram is a Hindu God known for his moral standings, and the phrase means 'Ram's name embodies truth'.

The day Congress is decimated from the political scene in India (already is or ongoing), I'll spend upwards of $300 and party.
              Last edited by Oracle; 24 Nov 20,, 02:12.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 6.39.59 AM.png
Views:	368
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	1568992

Rs 106 crore unaccounted cash delivered at Congress HQ, reveals I-T dept

Comment

Who elected this joker? Knows nothing about the issue at hand, and parroting nonsense for votes. This is the kind of leader due to which terrorism and separatism against India flourishes in the West.

Justin Trudeau backing farmers but Canada opposes MSP at WTO

UK MPs seek ministerial intervention in farmer protests in India

Ahhhh, how can Britain be left behind. The United States has many tails, of which 2, Canada & Britain are the most annoying. Sikhs in Britain are British, not Indians, so efff off. Don't lecture us to run our country, first run yours efficiently.

Several US lawmakers voice support for agitating farmers in India

Now this. First understand the issue, then talk. God, everybody wants their 2 mins of fame. I thought politics in developed countries would be on development issues, not cheap vote bank politics.
                  Last edited by Oracle; 08 Dec 20,, 04:15.

Comment

View: Use iron fist in a velvet glove for farmer agitation

The issue on which politicians across the world is united, criticising the BJP, without understanding the issue at hand.

Name:	1.png
Views:	334
Size:	270.5 KB
ID:	1569742

Name:	2.png
Views:	342
Size:	450.1 KB
ID:	1569743

Name:	3.png
Views:	316
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	1569744

Name:	4.png
Views:	324
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	1569745

Name:	5.png
Views:	322
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	1569746

Swaminathan Aiyer criticises the BJP government when it's due, like me. No nonsense left-wing parroting without understanding issues.

Comment

Comment

ED attaches Rs 11.86cr assets of Farooq Abdullah in JKCA money laundering case

Why isn't he in jail? Any common man would be in jail much before the ED case started.

Comment

Told UAE Pakistan won't recognise Israel until resolution of Palestinian issue: Qureshi

Beggars trying to be choosers.

Comment

Cong finalises alliance with Left for West Bengal polls

Anything for power. Congress disgusts me as much as the communists.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post

Who elected this joker? Knows nothing about the issue at hand, and parroting nonsense for votes. This is the kind of leader due to which terrorism and separatism against India flourishes in the West.
                              Saw this and I couldn't resist:

Name:	Joker-Tweet.png
Views:	353
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1571078

Who elected this joker? Knows nothing about any issue at hand, and parroting nonsense to keep up with the joneses. This is the kind of leader due to which terrorism and separatism against India flourishes in India.
                              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Working...
                              X