Entitlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tronic View Post

Dude, this is an old tactic by Modi's apologists and followers to detract the discussion and reinforce Modi as the only option, the same propaganda with which he projects himself.

1.) Modi is a totally incompetent POS, so that question of yours sounds totally absurd to me.
    2.) You clearly think, or atleast want to project, Rahul Gandhi as the only viable replacement for Modi.
    3.) Taking the above two, how can you even pretend to be "democratic" when the only 2 options you seem to juggle with in your head are between a reluctant, dynastic, fumbling leader vs a totally incompetent and despotic one.

Because for anyone to form a stable government at the center, the centre of gravity has to settle with a pan-national party. We have seen how a coalition of regional parties work at the centre (Chandrasekhar, Gowda), they don't work at all. Both the Congress and BJP know it. That's why even when the Congress looks like a half dead snake, BJP continues to hammer it.

Both the articles that you posted are full of hope and short of specifics. It is wishful thinking to assume that a knight in shining armour will magically appear after an election to take over when a non-BJP party/parties win an election. That's more wishful than thinking that RG will sober up and surprise us all....
    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• These shameless shits are still at it!!!

These morons clearly don't know anything other than religious pandering to their vote bank regardless of how many lives that may take..

Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post

Because for anyone to form a stable government at the center, the centre of gravity has to settle with a pan-national party. We have seen how a coalition of regional parties work at the centre (Chandrasekhar, Gowda), they don't work at all. Both the Congress and BJP know it. That's why even when the Congress looks like a half dead snake, BJP continues to hammer it.

Both the articles that you posted are full of hope and short of specifics. It is wishful thinking to assume that a knight in shining armour will magically appear after an election to take over when a non-BJP party/parties win an election. That's more wishful than thinking that RG will sober up and surprise us all....
        I am not going to fall into an endless discussion of how even a monkey sitting on the PMs chair would be better than Modi at this point.. I just find it very amusing that.. forget the CAA/NRC protests, forget the students protests, forget the farmers protests, forget the highest unemployment rate in decades, forget the crashing economy, forget all of that.. but even at a time when Indians are gasping for breath, dead bodies are piling up in the streets, bodies are being cremated in parking lots while Modi's boys are still continuing to do public rallies and put more people's lives at stake, the discussion you want to have with me is.. if not Modi, then who?? Are you for real? That is what has been gnawing at you amongst all this mess your leader Modi has made??

Comment

I am not going to fall into an endless discussion of how even a monkey sitting on the PMs chair would be better than Modi at this point.. I just find it very amusing that.. forget the CAA/NRC protests, forget the students protests, forget the farmers protests, forget the highest unemployment rate in decades, forget the crashing economy, forget all of that.. but even at a time when Indians are gasping for breath, dead bodies are piling up in the streets, bodies are being cremated in parking lots while Modi's boys are still continuing to do public rallies and put more people's lives at stake, the discussion you want to have with me is.. if not Modi, then who?? Are you for real? That is what has been gnawing at you amongst all this mess your leader Modi has made??
          Yes who? Yes everything that you mentioned above is true, so get rid of Modi, fine. But who would be the next PM. If you say that Modi needs to be kicked out then there needs to be a rallying point for the center of gravity to shift, just like it happened in 2014 when Modi was supposed to be the messiah to save India from corruption.

This is not me asking the question, I don't even have the right to vote and I am too old to care for religion or nationalism. And for all your accusations about me being a Bakth, I don't care who is in power as long as he/she keeps the country prosperous or atleast livable. I agree that I am shamelessly saying this for a selfish reason so that I can have a second home, so I don't care if Congress/BJP or anyone else rules the country....
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• One of the few videos I have seen of a Naxal attack, video quality is bad though...
            Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Naxals training simulated attack on chopper....
              Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• These guys are young, motivated, look fit and armed to the teeth. This would require a proper coin ops.....
                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Yes who? Yes everything that you mentioned above is true, so get rid of Modi, fine. But who would be the next PM. If you say that Modi needs to be kicked out then there needs to be a rallying point for the center of gravity to shift, just like it happened in 2014 when Modi was supposed to be the messiah to save India from corruption.
                  There is an inherent dishonesty in your question as you project Modi to be the sole answer... but answer to what? He has failed in every single category except maybe disseminating lies and propaganda to cover his failures. There is also an inherent dishonesty in your projection of Indian society to be so primitive to not have the capability to evolve beyond Modi's hate politics of religious fanaticism, where you feel that religious extremism is the only way to grab pan-India power. Grassroots activism, freedom and democracy is the answer to Modi... fight against the clampdown on academics, journalists and free speech. There is a reason Modi never gives press conferences and jails journalists who expose him. There is a reason "Godi Media" is what they are.. Modi and the BJP fold like a cheap deck of cards in a free environment where free and open conversations are allowed to take place.. because the greatest threat to Modi is the truth..

Your job is to defend and prop up Modi and his antics, our job is to continuously expose him in front of the world..

This is not me asking the question, I don't even have the right to vote and I am too old to care for religion or nationalism. And for all your accusations about me being a Bakth, I don't care who is in power as long as he/she keeps the country prosperous or atleast livable. I agree that I am shamelessly saying this for a selfish reason so that I can have a second home, so I don't care if Congress/BJP or anyone else rules the country....
                  But you clearly care enough about Modi to pop in once a while to either outright defend him or give some lame excuses for his failures..

Comment

There is an inherent dishonesty in your question as you project Modi to be the sole answer... but answer to what? He has failed in every single category except maybe disseminating lies and propaganda to cover his failures. There is also an inherent dishonesty in your projection of Indian society to be so primitive to not have the capability to evolve beyond Modi's hate politics of religious fanaticism, where you feel that religious extremism is the only way to grab pan-India power. Grassroots activism, freedom and democracy is the answer to Modi... fight against the clampdown on academics, journalists and free speech. There is a reason Modi never gives press conferences and jails journalists who expose him. There is a reason "Godi Media" is what they are.. Modi and the BJP fold like a cheap deck of cards in a free environment where free and open conversations are allowed to take place.. because the greatest threat to Modi is the truth..

Your job is to defend and prop up Modi and his antics, our job is to continuously expose him in front of the world..

But you clearly care enough about Modi to pop in once a while to either outright defend him or give some lame excuses for his failures..
                    You are stating the same thing and I am asking you the same question and both of us are like a broken record. I am not sure if you are trying to understand my question. I don't care if a Modi or Monkey rules India. If Modi needs to be sacked, fine but who are alternatives. You have pointed out the problems, did you give a thought for the solution. Atleast the other people I discuss this issue have come out with their choices like Kejriwal or even RG with his flaws as he will be too stupid to try anything radical.

If we follow election trends over the past decade, there is a core group of Congress supporters(20 % of electorate) and core group of BJP supporters (25-30% of electorate) who will vote for their parties irrespective of anything. The rest of the votes are up for grabs. What are the choices for these voters ?
                    Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

You are stating the same thing and I am asking you the same question and both of us are like a broken record. I am not sure if you are trying to understand my question. I don't care if a Modi or Monkey rules India. If Modi needs to be sacked, fine but who are alternatives. You have pointed out the problems, did you give a thought for the solution. Atleast the other people I discuss this issue have come out with their choices like Kejriwal or even RG with his flaws as he will be too stupid to try anything radical.

If we follow election trends over the past decade, there is a core group of Congress supporters(20 % of electorate) and core group of BJP supporters (25-30% of electorate) who will vote for their parties irrespective of anything. The rest of the votes are up for grabs. What are the choices for these voters ?
                      This 20%-30% thing is meaningless.. Kejriwal started off with 0% and still toppled a sitting government. Modi was an "outsider" in 2014 on the national scene, Kejriwal had no political history, popped out of nowhere and took Delhi, the Anna Hazare wave shook the order of things, so BJP supporters playing this game is boring and a waste of time.. We both know alternatives exist, you mentioned two yourself.. And RG may be too stupid to try anything radical but that probably beats a Modi who is too stupid to do anything practical and botches up every radical thing he does.. But why only choose from a pool of morons?

The mere fact that people like you defend Modi, put out excuses for him, and are Hindutva apologists are the only reason he remains.. You actively help him subvert freedoms and democracy in India because it helps your case for Hindutva.. You know before talking elections with me, how about you start raising your voice against arrests of journalists and activists, harassment of independent news media and misuse of Indian intelligence agencies to harass government critics?.. That is the real conversation to be had.. Don't pretend to be all neutral when we clearly know that had it been a Congress government picking up and jailing it's critics as well as Sanghi ideologists, you and DE would be screaming on top of your lungs.. I can still recall all the chirping against the last UPA government which in hindsight has clearly outperformed this uneducated turd called Modi..
                      Last edited by Tronic; 29 Apr 21,, 21:47.

Comment

• For all the mass rallies and show of strength.. The BJP and Modi just got his ass handed to him in India's state elections. He lost Bengal, lost Kerala, lost Tamil Nadu and lost Puducherry.. They only managed to retain Assam.

Kerala actually annihilated the BJP, not even giving them a single seat, effectively booting the party out of the state.

Comment

• Bengal was a loss in the sense that there was overconfidence that BJP would for the next government. Seems no one noticed that the BJP has doubled it tally and is the main opposition party there. BJP was never expected to fare much in Kerala as the main fight there was between Congress and LDF. BJP lost its's lone seat but Congress was routed. Same in TN, AIADMK was expected to lose due to double incumbency, atleast that's what I heard from from family. TN elections usually see saw between DMK and AIADM on consecutive terms, the only exception was the previous election when Jayalalitha scripted a win for a second term. BJP actually won Puducherry. The biggest change in this election is the rout of Congress and the empowerment of regional politicians. If the same trend continues for parliamentary elections, not sure how that would translate into parties forming a government at the center, assuming that BJP loses 2024 ...

Social distancing and covid precautions went for a toss in all states by all the parties celebrating their win.....
                          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Fantastic analysis by all especially Yashwant Deshmukh...
                            Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Bengal was a loss in the sense that there was overconfidence that BJP would for the next government. Seems no one noticed that the BJP has doubled it tally and is the main opposition party there. BJP was never expected to fare much in Kerala as the main fight there was between Congress and LDF. BJP lost its's lone seat but Congress was routed. Same in TN, AIADMK was expected to lose due to double incumbency, atleast that's what I heard from from family. TN elections usually see saw between DMK and AIADM on consecutive terms, the only exception was the previous election when Jayalalitha scripted a win for a second term. BJP actually won Puducherry. The biggest change in this election is the rout of Congress and the empowerment of regional politicians. If the same trend continues for parliamentary elections, not sure how that would translate into parties forming a government at the center, assuming that BJP loses 2024 ...

Social distancing and covid precautions went for a toss in all states by all the parties celebrating their win.....
                                Well, ofcourse.. Congress had one job.. to stop BJP in Assam and they couldn't even do that.

BJP lost the panchayat elections in UP aswell now.. a state dominated by the BJP.

Considering the fact that BJP's only ideology in uniting India is a toxic Hindutva ideology which is based on peddling hatred towards minorities (and leaves out over 200-300 million Indian minorities), and the Congress ideology of secularism seems to have become obsolete today and the fact that they have no leadership at all, there is only one direction where I see India heading and that is towards regionalism and that is being seen in the recent elections as well.

There is also the fact that BJP is infiltrating all of India's institutions and the election commission is no exception, but as BJP's heavy handedness and hunger for illegitimate power grows, so too will the reaction against them.

There is only so far that religious hatred will take you.. with the terrible mismanagement, the people will get angry and will react. This government will not last.

Comment

Working...
                                X