No announcement yet.

Entitlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So today morning, once again a pro-Modi rally was carried out by his supporters in Brampton, Ontario.. The rally was suppose to begin at 10:00am so I got there at that time sharp.. The rally was extremely weird as they looked like a bunch of first-gen middle-aged Indian immigrants who were gathered in a parking lot pouncing around shouting pro-Modi and anti-Khalistani slogans.. When counter-protestors showed up, another interesting thing I noticed was how one of the Modi supporter got a big DSLR camera (with a wide angle zoom lens and all) and was purposely walking in front "recording" the faces of the counter-protestors as an attempt to intimidate them (basically telling them that their faces will be sent over to Indian agencies who will retaliate against them and their families back home).

This pretty much defines how big of low-life pieces of shits these Modi supporters are, reaping the benefits of Canadian society while bringing their bullshit intimidation tactics to try and intimidate expat-Indians in Canada. It was largely targeted to scare the international Indian students but it was amusing to see how the students shouted him down that they're not scared of cowardly Modi's monkeys, and to "go ahead, send our faces to your agencies".

I also tried to strike a conversation with the pro-Modi supporters by asking, "Why are you in Canada, enjoying Canadian rights and values but supporting oppression back home?" At that point, a Peel Police officer took me aside and told me not to engage as, in his own exact words, "You can't debate with stupid!". That pretty much summed up the Modi supporters for me, and as it was raining, I decided to just head back home..

It will be interesting to see how Sanghis play this rally out again (like the "thousands of cars statement last time" lol).

Here's the handful of pro-Modi clowns at the protest:

Also saw one of DE's favourite clowns there talking to the guy with the DSLR I was talking about earlier:

Last edited by Tronic; 29 Mar 21,, 01:13.
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      Who is this joker menendez ? he thinks the much larger strategic relationship in the face of a common and growing threat is going to be held hostage because of these so called HR violations. HAHA!
      loll.. So Menendez is now a "joker" because he wrote a scathing letter criticizing Indian human rights violations? Was that the reason Trudeau was also called "joker"? Anyone who exposes and criticizes Indian human rights abuse is a "joker" now? Interesting. Quite a good case you're making..

Senators with a history of bribery should not be holding briefs for the Indian opposition

lol, wtf is "gravitas".. is that a new Sanghi youtube channel? You keep falling back to it. I will not open it, nor watch it. Not worth my time. Give me something credible.

Title is also amusing.. "US Senate insults India"... For Sanghis, Modi = India.. Your clown Modi is the biggest insult to India, if you want my opinion.

Sunanda has some words to say here.

Click image for larger version Name:	Sunanda good cop bad cop.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.8 KB ID:	1572697
      Who is Sunanda now? First it was "Khushal".. you refer to them as if we are suppose to know them or something.

As for what she's saying, she is what you can refer to as a clown or "joker". "It's a bluff that America is invested in India's rise".. What, rise?

India Economics - Place Explorer - Data Commons

And these are pre-covid numbers.. Someone tell these clowns that is not what a "rise" looks like..

Comment

Interesting development in the UK. Should this law pass, attacking the Indian high commission in London will attract lengthy jail sentences for K-types & jihadis.

Backlash Over U.K. Police Violence Puts Focus on Protest Law | Bloomberg | Mar 14 2021

HAHA! does any one want to talk about UK's record with protesters and human rights in general ? how can the Uk be considered free after such a law is passed.

When it happens in their country they move swiftly. If we do it they point the finger.

Justin took a mere 19 days to evict the First Nation protesters. Too long according to the opposition.

Whereas in India after three months and three hundred cops injured we're still getting lectures from self appointed custodians of democracy put up to it by proxies ie. jihadi leftie nexus.

No more double standards.

Hope GOI is paying attention to this development and enacts similar laws.

The group Extinction Rebellion has not got much coverage in India but i suspect they've had a major role to play in the Jat Sikh unrest we've seen recently.

Click image for larger version Name:	extinction rebellion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.9 KB ID:	1572696

Cross the lines of peaceful protest and this happens in the UK. Women are not exempt from the law.

When will India realise this ?
        Errrr.... no. You don't get to compare yourself to the UK.

I think Motu Shah has influenced you to the point that you think you can feed bullshit to anyone and everyone and just get by.. Just because Modu, Motu Shah and company can spread their bullshit using sold-out Indian media, you think the entire World is stupid?

All I have to say is this:

And YES, India is literally in a free-fall in almost every world index ever since Modi came to power.

2010 India ranked better than 2021 India in most Democracy, Freedom House, Civil or Poitical rights indexes out there! You want a list?

Comment

Not in Punjab

Click image for larger version Name:	Punjab 100 percent MSP_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.6 KB ID:	1572700

https://twitter.com/Robinho97366622/...64685629571072

https://twitter.com/rubinareads/stat...93705070956545

Punjab manages to get 100% MSP. How ? they only grow what can be procured by MSP hence lack of crop diversity in Punjab.

Bengal produces more rice than Punjab and yet less than 1% is procured by FCI.

Non BJP state, populous with no notable farmers protesting these laws

Quite obvious, the rest of the country gradually liberalised their agricultural laws whereas in Punjab they remained in deep freeze.

If one sees the machinations where govt officials from US, Canada & UK think it is their business to comment on the internal matters of India then what chance would any MLA from Punjab advocating for reform stand (!)

This explains why Punjab want MSP made into law. They stand to lose the most, or so they say.

At the moment they have zero incentive to diversify into other crops like farmers from other states did.

In fact due to MSP being honoured, every farmer in Punjab wants a share of the pie with disastrous future ecological consequences since rice is water intensive and Punjab is an arid state.

MSP was brought in during Shastri's time as an incentive to encourage rice & wheat production.

To gain food independence from the previus ship to mouth USAID PL480 which Johnson suspended when Shastri critiqued the US involvement in Vietnam.

Punjab capitalised on it the most. They refuse to adapt and cry bloody murder at the slightest sign of reform.

They are only fooling people abroad, i think public opinion on this reform is decided as far as India is concerned.

Why only in Punjab is MSP required ? Why only in Punjab do farmers require price guarantees.

Why not have the same for all small scale businessmen in India.

An end to the racket that is stifling Punjab and whatever improvements that will accrue to the agricultural sector as a result of private investments on a Pan India level.

This is an existential issue because if current practices are allowed to continue then Punjab could become unviable in the future for the agricultural sector.

Punjab has no plan B

Punjab has MSP for wheat and rice only, not all produce and even then, Punjabi farmers DO NOT get the MSP as it is usually eaten up by the APMCs who co-ordinate their prices through the state in a mafia like manner.. So wheat and rice in Punjab, despite being "sold" at MSP is NOT sold at MSP. Your beloved Modi himself harps on and on about this...

MSP isn't only required in Punjab, it's required everywhere.. it's just Punjab had the best agriculture infrastructure to utilize APMCs, farmers did not have to travel long distances to sell their crops, meanwhile in the rest of the country, there is literally no APMC structure, resulting in farmers not even able to grow food to sell since their transportation costs would shoot through the roof. That is why farmers in rest of India are... wait for it... POOR

Bihar "liberalized" their agriculture sector in 2006 by implementing these same exact laws on a state level and it destroyed their agriculture sector, so much so that Bihari farmers migrate to places like Haryana and Punjab to work as cheap labour in their farms despite owning their own farmlands in Bihar.

QUESTIONS FOR YOU MR. DE

Which section or part of these farm laws guarantees that water intensive crops will NOT be grown?

Which section of these laws protects the "ecology" of the states, as you so claim?

Which part of these laws even MENTION the environment, or environment protection?
          Last edited by Tronic; 29 Mar 21,, 03:21.

Comment

• Now EVM (electronic voting machines) are apparently hitching a ride in private vehicles in Bengal.. and a vehicle which allegedly belongs to a BJP politician, Krishnendu Paul.

On the topic of India's global rise, here are some of the key indices which India has "risen" in under Modi..

Ofcourse this isn't the entire list of indices in which India has fallen down in global rankings but just a small sample.

In other news, the vehicle of Rakesh Tikait, the leader of the farmers union of UP, was attacked allegedly by the government's goons.

Rakesh Tikait's convoy attacked in Rajasthan (punjabnewsexpress.com)

This is the person allegedly responsible for that attack according to several social media accounts who are posting from the ground:

He is allegedly the head of BJP's youth wing in Rajasthan.
            Last edited by Tronic; 03 Apr 21,, 06:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tronic View Post
              Here's the handful of pro-Modi clowns at the protest:
              Why do they always pick wet, miserable, damp days to protest in? If I were you, I would be asking none of you checked the weather?
              Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Why do they always pick wet, miserable, damp days to protest in? If I were you, I would be asking none of you checked the weather?
                Haha.. I would ask them that but it's probably the perfect backdrop for their miserably gloomy ideology!

Comment

Working...
                X