Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post

So much for Pakistani Punjabi martial race propaganda.
    It puts to rest that Imran offering him back as a peace gesture was pure bunk.

What i'm wondering is what was the context in which this Pak politician brought out this information. Why did he mention this story.

Comment

• ^ Domestic politics. PML(N) & PPP & Islamic Bigot Vs PTI/PA/ISI. The thing is everything comes out in the open, just a matter of time.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• 'Pak Army chief's 'legs were shaking' as Qureshi said India would attack if Abhinandan not freed'
        Pakistan minister admits to Imran govt role in Pulwama attack, calls it 'great success'
        Abhinandan's release: Ex-IAF chief on why Pak army chief was 'shaking, sweating'

As I recall it, Indian NSA had some heated conversations with Qureshi, and then there was a lot of pressure on Terroristan to release the Indian pilot, failing which there would have been war. No country bought Terroristan's narrative of denial.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

^ Domestic politics. PML(N) & PPP & Islamic Bigot Vs PTI/PA/ISI. The thing is everything comes out in the open, just a matter of time.

If they want to make the FATF's job easier then great

Opposition wants to end army rule. Such a noble aspiration.

Comment

As I recall it, Indian NSA had some heated conversations with Qureshi, and then there was a lot of pressure on Terroristan to release the Indian pilot, failing which there would have been war. No country bought Terroristan's narrative of denial.
              At the time you said the following...

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              Someone says, Indian Navy is on the move.....towards Karachi.....
              The former air chief said in a position to destroy their forward brigades. So this means LOC.

This may not be the full extent of the threat we made though. Just what is acceptable to say in public

Was curious who Ahuja was that Dhanoa mentioned...

In a statement to ANI, he said, “Firstly me and Abhinandan’s father go back a very long time.”

When Abhinandan was captured, the way his flight commander Ahuja in the Kargil war was captured and shot on the grounds was playing in his head.

He added, “So I told him, I said Sir, I know we couldn’t get Ahuja back, but we will definitely get Abhinandan back.

But now you see there are two parts to it. The main pressure on Pakistan was diplomatic and political, but there was also military posture.”
              Last edited by Double Edge; 30 Oct 20,, 10:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post

At the time you said the following...
                Yeah, read that somewhere. Also read about the heated exchange between Doval and Qureshi, forgot to post the source then.

The former air chief said in a position to destroy their forward brigades. So this means LOC.

This may not be the full extent of the threat we made though. Just what is acceptable to say in public
                My take on this whole issue of releasing the IAF pilot is that PA received threats from multiple countries and not just India, which invariably meant that failing which, restraining India would be off the table, and PA would be on its own.

Was curious who Ahuja was that Dhanoa mentioned...
                Geneva Conventions - PoW doesn't apply to mercenaries.

Indian Army restores damaged grave of Pakistani officer, says 'fallen soldier deserves respect, honour'

^ This difference will always be there between the Indian Army and the Pakistani Army.

Comment

• We were waiting for their planes to drop some bombs to respond to us dropping some bombs, and the only plane which confronted them was a Mig-21, which apparently couldn't communicate due to jamming and was shot down with a AMRAAM, on top of which we shot down our helicopter with that Israeli system we purchased especially for the sort of low altitude quick reaction required in that area. We really need to build up our capability to shoot missiles at incoming PAF aircraft.

This whole "in a position to destroy their forward brigades" seems highly optimistic, they would obviously respond to their forward brigades being destroyed, and we would lose more pilots and soldiers in the process to save 1.

This is just di2k swinging. If there ever is a confrontation in that region, it would be bloody for both sides.

Comment

• Opposition speaking against army, ISI chiefs proves my selection was absolutely right: PM Imran

Selection!!! LMAO!!! Jihadi democracy.

Posting the screenshot incase Jihadi army forces Dawn to change selection to election.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 6.16.39 PM.png
Views:	12
Size:	493.7 KB
ID:	1567583

Comment

• Im the Dim's former teammate saying Im the Dim is a druggist. Reham Khan was right, and I was right in believing her.

Comment

• Anyone ruling a crazy nation like pakistan would need to consume quite a lot of cocaine, meth, in the day and then some benzos to go to sleep.....

There is really no need to advertise it, the whole world knows what a crazy-istan it is.

Comment

Working...
                        X