For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India busts Malaysia-based outfit’s terror attack plot

And we know who trains these Rohigyas, the notorious ISI.

JMB man wanted to ‘spread intolerance’ in Bengal pockets: STF
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Two terrorists killed, another held in encounter with security forces in J&K's Poonch
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• BSF guns down 2 terrorists along Pak border in Punjab

Comment

• France arrests four Pakistanis for September terror attack

Great going Terroristanis. Killing innocents in the name of fictional Allah is your top game.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-20 at 5.55.49 PM.png
Views:	151
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	1569946

Source

Comment

• Trump presents Legion of Merit to Prime Minister Narendra Modi

ROFLMAO!!! Analysts of terroristan would be so pissed. Pak PM and FM would both have heart-attacks. Bajwa would, as usual whimper.

Comment

• Three British Sikhs arrested in UK over Rulda Singh murder case face extradition to India

The root of 90% evil in the world is Pakistan. These rabid pigs of islamic jihadi arses' time will also come.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Looks like all appeals have been exhausted, Pearl's killers will be set free

What Pearl's family is experiencing is FACT for any pak that tries to take on terrorists.

They quickly find the state hangs them out to dry and it would be best to emigrate for their own safety.

Originally posted by youtube comment
                      May the parents of Daniel pearl have peace and solace they deserve. Shame on Pakistan judiciary and bureaucracy. Pakistan and it's supporters head should hang in shame. Do not expect any sympathy or mercy from freedom loving people world over. You've enraged even the most moderate liberals to ever back you on any cause.
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Dec 20,, 06:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                        What caught my attention was the suggestion of Paks using a pre-emptive attack to reverse the current situation

They say we are about to attack them, they launch a pre-emptive terror attack in self defense.

And now the world should stop India from responding rather than the present situation where the world holds them back AFTER a retaliatory Indian attack.

On one level its curious because they are resorting to using terrorists abroad to protect them. What good is their military in that case.

Does this ploy have any legs at all...

11:41 another curious thing is he mentions the reason why China did not intervene to help Pakistan in 1971.

China got a bloody nose in Korea and vowed thereafter never to get into any alliances or intervene militarily on the side of allies

Eh ?

How about the Soviets were breathing down their necks and they were not going to do anything after friendship deal was signed with India.

Let's also not forget the campaign was purposely planned in Dec. The rains were over and the NE passes all snowed up

But this reason makes sense considering they did nothing to help their client Pol Pot.

So the Viets completed their regime change in Cambodia and only after that does China start a war with Vietnam.

Which makes China the most useless ally to have (!)

12:50 Interesting to get a confirmation that there are NO PLA troops permanently stationed or even temporarily with operational presence in the PO J&K area. Something the NewsX team needs to take note of. I've never bought this idea that PO J&K would be parted with to China to settle debts. Whatever presence is military exercises and that's about it. PLA comes to exercise every year and after return to China.
                        Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Dec 20,, 08:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                          Trump presents Legion of Merit to Prime Minister Narendra Modi

ROFLMAO!!! Analysts of terroristan would be so pissed. Pak PM and FM would both have heart-attacks. Bajwa would, as usual whimper.
                          Strange thing is its a military honour. So how could a civilian leader of another country win such an honour.

The Legion of Merit is awarded to US soldiers and to foreign political or military figures.
                          Well, ScoMo & Abe also won the same honour, for leadership in addressing global challenges and promoting collective security

Abe for “leadership and vision for a free and open Indo-Pacific”

which has more of a security angle than

“leadership in elevating bilateral strategic partnership and accelerating emergence of India as a global power”

Donald Trump has awarded Scott Morrison a prestigious US military honour | SBS | Dec 23 2020

Trump awards prestigious Legion of Merit to Abe | Japan Times | Dec 22 2020

Suppose this is one way of ceremonialising the quad

US’ Legion of Merit award for QUAD architects sends multiple messages | HT | Dec 22 2020

US President Donald Trump has mainstreamed the QUAD by awarding its original architects
                          Bingo!
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Dec 20,, 09:19.

Comment

• Around 50 Naga insurgents likely to join national mainstream: Military Sources

Hello, Xi Jingping!!!

Comment

• Have you heard of the ISI? Pakistan calls it an Intelligence wing. In reality, it is a death squad. The ISI has been linked to 5000+ disappearances in Balochistan, mysterious deaths in Western countries, the murder of an Indian diplomat, and the plot to assassinate of an Afghan President. Palki Sharma Upadhyay tells you all you need about the hit squad.

Comment

• Mumbai attack mastermind and LeT operations commander Lakhvi arrested in Pakistan: Official

Smokescreen alert!

Comment

Working...
                                X