For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kuku View Post
    France and Israel are opportunistic partners, like everyone else.
    Neither Russia, France nor Israel has any long-term strategic problems from Pakistan or China.

No one on earth likes selling weapons to India without having very fat margins, lots of work little chance of success.

Under democrats, i do not think we have a chance of getting the F-35s.
    But if we tried under Trump we could have bypassed F-18s/21s and gone for 2 squadrons of F-35s to get the military edge we need against Pakistan.
    We could have made a bundle deal with lots of weapon systems, he loved big announcements.
    But then again, i do not know how it works in US, and who is really in charge of these things. If we made a big package with F-35s Trump would have lobbied for us as much as he could.

My fear is that the democrats will sell high-end EW and AAW equipment to Pakistan and make our pilots pay with blood. Hopefully the republicans are able to stop them.

Don't ever forget that during the Balakot, all the damage was done by US EW and AAM's, not Chinese ones.
    And what would India do with F-35s without those secure data links, comm channels etc. Even if we have bought F-35s, it would be a much stripped down version, much like what the Tejas is. The first P8I's came to India without torpedoes, and hi-tech radars. Only when we started to sign foundational agreements, we started to get access to those technologies. Bet you didn't know that. And where is the money? What do you think India is? A $100 trillion economy? I also get pissed seeing the developments in India, but your view about most things are screwed. You talk about Kashmiri Muslims hating India, but you do not give any proof, nor back-up your statements. I have given enough evidence on the contrary. I have been studying Pakistan for the last 15 years, and I am right 99% of the time when it comes to Pakistan. Don't believe me? Ask anyone who's been here longer than me. The 1% failure rate is yet to come.

Every nation for itself. France for the past 2 decades has not sold Pakistan anything. It votes for us in UNSC. Israel, even though we voted against it numerous times in the UN, still sells us high-end tech, and also builds some with us.

American FP doesn't end with 1 President. It continues. It might slow, but it will continue. American toughness w.r.t China will continue, maybe in another shape and form. American disgust w.r.t Pakistan sponsored terrorism will continue, as it is. The only thing America, India, and the whole civilised world doesn't want, is for Pakistan to fall into chaos, and nukes unaccounted for. Mushroom clouds going up in Delhi, Mumbai, New York, Paris, or London.

Also remember, it was a democratic President, Mr. Bill Clinton, who tried and started to mend relations with India. And those equipments Paks used after the Balakote strike were sold to them decades back. What you should have instead asked is why is the IAF still using Mig-21s acquired in the 60s. You cannot reason decades old strategy, to present day FP.

Don't think too much of the Republicans. They couldn't stop a fool making America a butt of jokes infront of the whole world. It was Trump because of whom, we divided J&K into Union territories, because Trump talks too much, most of which is bullshit.

And I repeat, India has bi-partisan support in US Congress & US administration.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Listen man, this is just the internet, getting angry over the internet is for 20-year kids and I am 40 plus old now. So not interested.

A partnership is based on common goals common values, I just do not see us sharing these goals or values with France or Israel, sure we have transactional partnerships right now. But to me it looks like we have more common goals emerging with USA.

Israeli's are interested in India for Money, be it their water tech, irrigation tech or defense tech. that is it, money, and with a fat margin, if the margin is low, they are not interested in India, it may be Nepal for all they care.

DM me your email id, I will arrange the trip to Kashmir, let see, if i am not able to show that 80% of the valley Muslims do not straight away hate India, I will return all the money you spend on the trip, plus give you 10,000 rupees on top and give you a bottle of double black, If i am able to show this, you will pay for the trip, give me 10,000 rupees and a bottle of double black, How's that?

Everybody has read that, it's all open source knowledge, you are not subject to specific intelligence briefings which no one else had. In case you are, get off the internet. Obviously, we need to get all that out of the way to operationalize a platform.

We do not need however need to be a multi-trillion dollars economy for 2 squadrons of F-35s. F-35 would have given us the edge to inflict punishment upon PA, unlike any other platform we could get.

I do not think that is easy with the Biden administration.

I don't care who is in power in USA, France, Russia, Canada or Australia, and i am not looking for some offshore posting.

Obviously, I hope that we have Bi-partisan support in USA which is India friendly, but i do not know it for sure, it will only be clear in the next 12-24 months.

But if Biden chooses people like Susan Rice region, it would do us a lot of damage.

Comment

Listen man, this is just the internet, getting angry over the internet is for 20-year kids and I am 40 plus old now. So not interested.

A partnership is based on common goals common values, I just do not see us sharing these goals or values with France or Israel, sure we have transactional partnerships right now. But to me it looks like we have more common goals emerging with USA.

Israeli's are interested in India for Money, be it their water tech, irrigation tech or defense tech. that is it, money, and with a fat margin, if the margin is low, they are not interested in India, it may be Nepal for all they care.

DM me your email id, I will arrange the trip to Kashmir, let see, if i am not able to show that 80% of the valley Muslims do not straight away hate India, I will return all the money you spend on the trip, plus give you 10,000 rupees on top and give you a bottle of double black, If i am able to show this, you will pay for the trip, give me 10,000 rupees and a bottle of double black, How's that?

Everybody has read that, it's all open source knowledge, you are not subject to specific intelligence briefings which no one else had. In case you are, get off the internet. Obviously, we need to get all that out of the way to operationalize a platform.

We do not need however need to be a multi-trillion dollars economy for 2 squadrons of F-35s. F-35 would have given us the edge to inflict punishment upon PA, unlike any other platform we could get.

I do not think that is easy with the Biden administration.

I don't care who is in power in USA, France, Russia, Canada or Australia, and i am not looking for some offshore posting.

Obviously, I hope that we have Bi-partisan support in USA which is India friendly, but i do not know it for sure, it will only be clear in the next 12-24 months.

But if Biden chooses people like Susan Rice region, it would do us a lot of damage.
        Listen kid, counter the points I raised, don't write an essay. Speak for yourself. You don't represent Kashmiri muslims.

Double black is for auto wallahs. Don't tempt me for cheap thrills.
        Last edited by Oracle; 21 Nov 20,, 18:26.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• If double black is for auto wallas in your opinion then you are truly well to do, for a hard-working guy like me its a lot (also several dictators had this as their standard brand), and I have nothing to offer in terms of a wager, I have a green label, but that I am keeping for my 50th.

You are free however to travel with me and speak with me to the Muslims of the valley and their lovely views on India.

I am there next march anyway, so shall wait to see if you wish to come to see what they feel.

Okay lets go by points
          And what would India do with F-35s without those secure data links, comm channels etc. Even if we have bought F-35s, it would be a much stripped down version, much like what the Tejas is. The first P8I's came to India without torpedoes, and hi-tech radars. Only when we started to sign foundational agreements, we started to get access to those technologies. Bet you didn't know that.
          Enough has been published about these agreements for a decade nows, P8I were a good asset none the less and a good purchase.
          Similarly, 2 squadrons of F-35s would have been a very good asset for us. The deal would have matured over a long time, as most of the slots for these planes are already taken up, however, to have an order and a commitment to deliver in future would have been very good for us.
          There are issues, we work to resolve them and build our capability.

And where is the money? What do you think India is? A $100 trillion economy? I also get pissed seeing the developments in India, but your view about most things are screwed.
          2 squadrons of F-35 are an asset worth investing in for punitive strikes into Pakistan, I do not think we need to be a 100 trillion dollar economy for that, considering Belgium, Netherlands, UAE, Singapore, Poland, Italy, Denmark are planning to have them in service.

You talk about Kashmiri Muslims hating India, but you do not give any proof, nor back-up your statements. I have given enough evidence on the contrary. I have been studying Pakistan for the last 15 years, and I am right 99% of the time when it comes to Pakistan. Don't believe me? Ask anyone who's been here longer than me. The 1% failure rate is yet to come.
          My proof is that I have been there and i think they are bloody racists when it comes to the views they have on Indians, so I say to you let's go to the valley, will show you then and there. I can arrange an overnight house stay in Tral and a good conversation.
          I have not studied about Pakistan, do not have the money for the cocaine i would need if i had to study about them.
          I do know some Pakistanis, fine people worked with them in Saudi in a methanol plant project in Jubail.

Every nation for itself. France for the past 2 decades has not sold Pakistan anything. It votes for us in UNSC. Israel, even though we voted against it numerous times in the UN, still sells us high-end tech, and also builds some with us.
          What France has done is visible, along with the institutional dialogues and cooperation in strategic areas, of which Defence is always at the forefront (weapon supplier, weapon buyer relations), throughout the years though i have seen no growth of Indo-French cultures, i know 1 Indian person who has lived in France, whereas if i was to count USA i have seen far more.

To me, this suggests a transactional relationship and not a relationship which is based on common goals which can sustain rough patches or shifting priorities, even though we may call it a strategic relationship. i even remember in 2010s France was talking about the transfer of nuclear technology to Pakistan. The problems in French Pakistani Relations are created by Pakistan's crazy outlook of the world, not by any strategic challenge they pose to France.

The only reason we do not face an Israeli AWAC under PLA-AF colours is US sanctions.

The whole purpose of the Israeli Mission in India is to sell their technology, their economy is based on developing high technology in certain fields and selling it to technology buying companies or technology deficient nations at a very good premium. They also do not have any personal problems with Pakistan, again its the stupidity of Pakistan which drives this.
          They want a customer, we are one.
          The relations with Israel, however, are growing and have a better future, especially as people to people relations are good.

American FP doesn't end with 1 President. It continues. It might slow, but it will continue. American toughness w.r.t China will continue, maybe in another shape and form. American disgust w.r.t Pakistan sponsored terrorism will continue, as it is. The only thing America, India, and the whole civilised world doesn't want, is for Pakistan to fall into chaos, and nukes unaccounted for. Mushroom clouds going up in Delhi, Mumbai, New York, Paris, or London.

Also remember, it was a democratic President, Mr. Bill Clinton, who tried and started to mend relations with India. And those equipments Paks used after the Balakote strike were sold to them decades back. What you should have instead asked is why is the IAF still using Mig-21s acquired in the 60s. You cannot reason decades old strategy, to present day FP.

Don't think too much of the Republicans. They couldn't stop a fool making America a butt of jokes infront of the whole world. It was Trump because of whom, we divided J&K into Union territories, because Trump talks too much, most of which is bullshit.

And I repeat, India has bi-partisan support in US Congress & US administration
          I do not know claim sweeping fluency on Americal FP, neither do i care if they choose to Trump to lead themselves, i live in India, earn in Rupees which have nothing to do with any US company,vote in India, eat rice roti chicken curry mutton curry. I voted for Modi, i do not think any American cares about that either.

In my opinion, due to his ego, we could have used Trump to get military technology which could have given us a much-needed edge.

And certainly have not met the US congressional people to make sweeping statements that we have bipartisan support in US congress and administration.

I do however hope we do have bipartisan support, as this relationship is crucial for my country in the coming decade due to the existing situations.

If Biden chooses someone with a history of Rice, it will show that his strategy may be very different, and in any case what he does will only be clear in the coming 12-24 months, Trump in that ways could have been better for India, however that is something we do not have a choice over.

I distinctly remember that under the Obama administration in which Mr. Biden was the no.2 guy, a lot of fighter planes, EW equipment and the AIM-120C-5 missiles were delivered to PAF, equipment which risked the lives of my countrymen.
          Which was done in 2010s, and not decades ago.

If we were in a world with a benign China, I see that we would not have very rosy relations with US, as we may have been concentrating on our relations with Iran and Russia, and US has this habit of nagging us on Human Rights and what now.

I could be wrong about this, i do not claim sweeping knowledge of topics gained for online debates, this is just a tea shop conversation for me.

Listen kid, counter the points I raised, don't write an essay. Speak for yourself. You don't represent Kashmiri muslims.
          Listen dude, come on here i will take you to the valley and clear your immense knowledge of Kashmiri Muslims and their views
          It's a straight flight from Delhi.

If you feel even more adventurous, i have a wedding to attend in Kabul in April, will take you up there as a bonus to see some good Muslim friends to love India.

You no come? i didn't think so. feel free to stay in that weatherless freak island and keep spreading your years of knowledge on forums.

How they say in english, put your money where your mouth is or go home.

All of this is not 10 cited articles or 40 reports by other guys.
          I live in India, have a village from where you can see Tibet. My tribe used to spend half its time in Tibet. Have had drunk fights with ITBP soldiers, drank till dawn in Jammu with dogras, in srinagar with kashmiris, have travelled in leh enough to have red burnt skin. Traded in kashmiri saffron in delhi, passed off afghan saffron as kashmiri saffron in Delhi.
          These are not alien people or alien issues for me for which i need to read a book by some pretentious guy who stayed in a shikara with two armed guards.
          Last edited by kuku; 22 Nov 20,, 10:23.

Comment

The only reason we do not face an Israeli AWAC under PLA-AF colours is US sanctions.
            You're looking at the wrong place. You're facing an improved Israeli LAVI (J-10) for over a decade now. Significant satellite capabilites as well as upgrade kits to Chinese tanks and artillery.
            Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
              You're looking at the wrong place. You're facing an improved Israeli LAVI (J-10) for over a decade now. Significant satellite capabilites as well as upgrade kits to Chinese tanks and artillery.
              Yes i agree with what you have said. I forgot to mention the J-10 and that flying suicide bomber drone. Did not know about the sattalittle, tanks and artillery (Shit!).

I also suspect that the Israeli's ultimately did also help with the AWAC in what is the most complicated aspects of the design and software.

The Israeli company I worked for (water and wastewater treatment) in 2013 was offered 200,000 Euros in a Soft Loan, Subsidised office in a science park, and tax breaks if they moved the company to China, provided the technology developed was held by the Chinese Company and not its Parent Israeli company.

There was a time when the Chinese delegations to Israel were investing in high technology companies in Israel like crazy.
              Some of the techs i found concerning which was 100% Israeli and was very sophisticated was in the field of very intelligent and automatic software which was defensive in nature, but in my, not so IT-related mind could easily have been modified to become offensive in nature.
              Last edited by kuku; 23 Nov 20,, 09:44.

Comment

• FYI, since i have nothing to wager with a well to do person such as yourself (my compliments on your success in life).

if you do come with me on the trip to Kashmir, and I am unable to show that the ratio is as I think 80-20 in the valley, I would be the happiest person to be proven wrong and shall go directly to Shankaracharya temple (lord shiva being very special for us people of the mountains) and hop on one barefoot to the temple through all the stairs.

And if you do travel to Kabul with me and I am not able to show a ratio of 100 in favor of India, I will kiss the balls the first donkey we see, which i would guess we will see in less than 10 mins of walking. and donate 100 euros to a donkey shelter.

There is something that I must tell you though, I have friends in Dehradun City who are quite literally auto-wallas, double black is not something they buy, they really have to hustle to make a living, i have had quite a few drinks with them, and it is usually either 8 PM or officers choice whiskey (it is just alcohol sorry that they use the whiskey nomenclature), old monk rum, or Mcdowell No.1 Rum.
                If you do end up in that city in your life, have a plate of momos with rum from the bottle whilst in an auto-rickshaw with the auto-walla, amazing stories you would remember for the rest of your life will flow like water, that is if you drink as a friend and not as a sahib.

Comment

• Okay, so I was arguing with a pretentious 17 year old, who fakes his age just to fit in. So.....many, I have come across so many in my life. If the kid knows my story, he'd live under a cot for the rest of his life. Continue...the fiction.

Comment

• Meanwhile....

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-11-24 at 6.31.19 AM.jpeg
Views:	139
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	1568989

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      Meanwhile....

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-11-24 at 6.31.19 AM.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	128.1 KB ID:	1568989
                      I have not asked you for your credentials.

I respect each man irrespective of his credentials as a human with good intentions unless they show ill towards me, my family, my people, my nation.

It is you in fact who calls me a
                      Okay, so I was arguing with a pretentious 17 year old, who fakes his age just to fit in. So.....many, I have come across so many in my life. If the kid knows my story, he'd live under a cot for the rest of his life. Continue...the fiction.
                      To which I have responded by everything I can tell, I do not remain anonymous because I am too small a man in this world for my profile to be anonymous, and no one has anything to gain by me. The vastness of this world is my anonymity. My profile name is Kuku, which is my pet name.

The forum has its own rules and shows a Defense Professional tag for those who are professionals, you are free to ask them to add a military tag to your profile, or not your choice, I respect you as a human anyways, and have in fact stated that if you do indeed think JW double black is for the auto wallahs, then you are indeed a successful person, and have my regards for your success in life. Your profile shows you in Singapore, which is a high wealth city-state.

I am not a military professional and do not claim to be one on this forum or any other one.

I have been on this forum from 2008, and have read and learnt more than I have posted.

I like this forum because it had and has very intelligent people with very cogent views who have taught me many things.

I remember a time an Iranian person called my people of the subcontinent as the scum of the earth and Top Hatter shut him up for good.

I remember a time GF-AUS explained the era changing technology of F-35 near about 10 years ago, which I see now as true.

I remember a time when OOE explained to me with the patience of 10 posts why Indian and Chinese soldiers patrol, how they patrol, and why they will leave markers when they patrol, it was a learning experience.

I remember Ray may he rest in peace who told me to have a beer, and not a bear otherwise I will go cuckoo instead of being named kuku.

As I told you my father was in the military services, and i could not be in any military services due to the defects i have, its okay, i lived an exciting life till now anyway and hopefully live a happy life ahead with my family, i thank that i had the fortune of travelling India and the world enough to learn the meaning of the quote that "Travel makes you modest, you see what a small place you occupy in the world".

I have answered your questions, and i tell you again, say what you have experienced.

I could quote the tougest analyst on india, pakistan and kashmiri terrorism, Miss C. Christine Fair on several issues, or a million analysts who are against and for my views.

But it is worthless to quote them, for everyone can do a google search. Instead, i quote myself of my own thoughts and accord.
                      Last edited by kuku; 24 Nov 20,, 12:32.

Comment

• I am not an MP nor a DP. You didn't even understand why I posted that pic. And I am not angry.

Kuku, I have a problem with your posts, when you speak for all Kashmiris. I have a problem with stereotyping. I have a problem with your posts when you want India to become the PRC and go all Nazi on Kashmiri Muslims. I have a problem with that type of thought. These thoughts have not occurred to me but the day they do, demons inside my head will be overshadowed by the plight or ordinary muslims who get crushed everyday in this mess created by Pakistan. They have also lost sons, daughters, fathers, wives, husbands and what not. For the greed of some, we can't malign an entire community. The persecuted have since ancient times found a place in India, let's not undo what our forefathers did, and become oppressors of the 21st century. I have said it many times before, and I will say it again, let's not become another Pakistan and China. We should maintain a decent standard, which is above and way beyond what those authoritarian regimes can even think of.

You think I don't get pissed with terrorism in Kashmir? You grew up in an area without the menace of terrorism. I grew up with it. High school friends dropping out, only to know a year or 2 later, they have joined either NSCN or the DHD and so many groups, and have been shot by the Army. Good people died too in this shit. Friends, brothers of friends, relatives, so many innocents died in this crossfire. I have seen & handled AK47s' bullet riddled bodies, while preparing them for funeral. Not a very happy thing to do.

You say that you fought with the ITBP being drunk. Well, I killed a Tiger with my bare hands, and suckled a Lioness when I was 2 years old. Posting unreal nonsense is akin to being stupid.

I have met some people, who are dollar millionaires, humble people. Few of them didn't own a car, until their nagging wives forced them to buy one. Heck, I sold my car some years back. What's the use of having a car when there are AC Volvo buses, and then came OLA & UBER. The problem in India has always been showing off. A guy, who has made it, doesn't need to show. The world sees and understands. This is my last post to you, I will ignore any 2 pages long post you make from now on, and will only post on topic.

If you want help, PM me, I can help you with your thoughts. Else, try & find peace.
                        Last edited by Oracle; 24 Nov 20,, 14:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuku
                          The Amman on the way to jerusalem one

It is i Devendra Singh Fonia of the Rongpha clan of Indian bhotiya Tribe which is Tibetan speak for the Valley people (rongh-valley, pha-people).
                          Born in Bhutan while my father was posted there.
                          With a brother born in leh while my father was posted there.
                          Went to srinagar air force base central school.
                          Also to gangtok and tanga valley while my father was posted there.
                          Alas born colour blind so unable to be a warrior like hum.
                          A drunkard of good intentions and with love for all.
                          Bestowed with the luck of having the saudi and Israeli visa on the same passport.
                          ​​​​​​loves his wife, two daughters and their rabbits.
                          hopes to buy a Labrador soon.

and i my dear fellow man, with the honour of my ancestors and being a good man high on whiskey remain open to my words.

Just one more drunkard thing to say before I go, the rabbits are under the cot tonight as it is surprisingly cold in Delhi for November, therefore it is i who must again tender my most humble and sincere apologise for not being under the cot, as the rabbits do a lot of poo poo which I now guess I will have to clean up in the morning. Sorry old chap I profusely apologise with the flow of the melting glacial embarrassment for not being able to be under the cot tonight, but as you said I have the rest of my life to make up for my most innocent of wager.
                          I know you did that with honest intentions, but never post your pics or private information on a public board. Don't be surprised if some Pakistani sees this post, which I am 100% sure they will, and use your identity for some mischief. There have been numerous cases. Delete that post, and I will delete this after you do so. Seems to me you are a good man, please try to stop posts mixed with emotions. Highly volatile.

Oh, and CFair has her own agenda with Pakistan. She's not a friend of India.
                          Last edited by Oracle; 24 Nov 20,, 14:28.

Comment

• I deleted the post, but anyone can just surf my profile and get all of that information in 5 mins. I have posted drunk several times on this forum to everyone's annoyance, my social media profile is on for everyone globally to see. there is anonymity in the sheer scale of things.

I am at peace. I was drunk. Stop calling people kids and stupid and whatnot. We all read the same pages, news, watch the same analysis videos.

This is a very intelligent forum, with years old discussion history, Tejas MK1 not coming before 2020 was predicted in 2009-10 here. The PAF advantage over IAF with the F-16 upgrades was discussed, Su-30's shortcomings, dear god what else has not already been discussed ages ago.

You take things too seriously. This is just talking, we can't do anything.

I have chips in this Kashmiri situation so I bullshit on it, but I also say very clearly I am ready to give them freedom if that brings peace with Pakistan (it won't), do not take it to heart. There is nothing you or I can say or do which will make an IOTA of difference. I may change my hatred (which is what it really is) on this trip back.

You have talked about your location and CIJWS being near your place before, on this very forum, i still do not see what that has anything to do with.

I do suggest you go to all these places.

And I am such a must have last word person

You are a mean and very egoistic person, who is an expert on US electoral politics to Kashmir, to Leh, to Pakistan, to Afghanistan, to the Middle East, to Professor C. Fair. with 99% online approval ratings.

I have been to Kashmir, Leh, Afghanistan, the Middle East, I know somethings but claim no command.

As we can not have a duel in this modern age.

To you good sir, good bye.

A PM i got during the 2011 Indo-Pak flame war on this forum from a guy
                            Hi Kuku,

Its not very heartening to see Indians getting baited on the J&K thread with all the Indians speaking different things and Pakistanis being very focussed on what they need.

Its also interesting to note the mods seem to have even listed Gilgit Baltistan as not in scope even though its part of the core issue

Last edited by kuku; 24 Nov 20,, 15:16.

Comment

I deleted the post, but anyone can just surf my profile and get all of that information in 5 mins. I have posted drunk several times on this forum to everyone's annoyance, my social media profile is on for everyone globally to see. there is anonymity in the sheer scale of things.
                              Not a good thing to post private information in public spaces. But it's your choice.

I am at peace. I was drunk. Stop calling people kids and stupid and whatnot. We all read the same pages, news, watch the same analysis videos.
                              I am sorry to have called you a kid. But, from what you had posted, I wasn't too sure.

You take things too seriously. This is just talking, we can't do anything.
                              I only take our Nat'Sec seriously.

I have chips in this Kashmiri situation so I bullshit on it, but I also say very clearly I am ready to give them freedom if that brings peace with Pakistan (it won't), do not take it to heart. There is nothing you or I can say or do which will make an IOTA of difference. I may change my hatred (which is what it really is) on this trip back.
                              First, Kashmir is Indian real-estate, we're not giving an inch of it to any country, and we'll be getting the remaining parts of it in the years to come. That was the last.

You have talked about your location and CIJWS being near your place before, on this very forum, i still do not see what that has anything to do with.
                              Nothing. CIJWS is the place where men go for guerrilla warfare training before they are posted for COIN ops in Kashmir or the NE. A lot of army men from different countries come here to train. US/UK/EU etc. Those guys were shopping veggies, and so the post.

You are a mean and very egoistic person, who is an expert on US electoral politics to Kashmir, to Leh, to Pakistan, to Afghanistan, to the Middle East, to Professor C. Fair. with 99% online approval ratings.
                              I am an expert on nothing. The day I say "listen to 'me' the scholar", is the day my learning stops. That day probably will be my last day on earth. And when I am wrong, I say I am wrong. But I will not stereotype an entire community based on the actions of a few.

Christine Fair has her agenda against Pakistan, and is certainly not a friend of India. Action item for you: find out why I said that.

Comment

As we can not have a duel in this modern age.
                                It's called a boxing match. Put on the gloves and mouth guard and go for it.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X