For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kuku
    In the honour of old flame wars in this forum which i dearly miss, where drives got banned by parihaka., I will have the last word, till I am banned
    i am so petty...
    In honor of Parihaka, your proposal is accepted.
    Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

• 12 years ago, on this day, Mumbai witnessed horrific and despicable terrorist attacks, planned & sponsored by the Pakistan Army and the ISI, which cost the world 166 lives.

And, Pak has quietly moved 26/11 attacks accused Hafiz Saeed out of jail. He is home: Intel

We remember. We will not forget. We'll avenge those innocent deaths. Just a matter of time!
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Snakes crawl through holessss. Hisssss!
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Pakistan shares dossier on India's 'terror campaign' with UN secretary general, says Oracle spreading terrorism in Pakistan through WAB.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Gravitas: France jails radical Pakistani Imam

Comment

• Weeping for Zion

If this is the level of propaganda from an educated barrister of Terroristan, then it's pretty simple to deduce the deep sh!t that runs through the thinking of the ordinary Abduls being indoctrinated by islamist religious mullahs everyday in Jihadistan.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-11-29 at 8.45.05 PM.png
Views:	41
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	1569260

Source

As directed from Pakistan, speaking Pakistan's language by one of its favourite Jihadi daughter.

Comment

• US places Pakistan, nine others on violators of religious freedom list

Saudis on that list is surprising. Which means, even allies will not be spared when it comes to religious bigotry. Good.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• India may mount ‘surgical strike’ to weaken farmers’ protests

India planning false flag ops to divert attention from farmers protest, Kashmir

Apart from border duels, and instigating Khalistanis, Terroristan is onto something big. ISPR is preparing Pakistanis mentally, of its innocence, before the dance and song routine it has mastered.
                            Last edited by Oracle; 10 Dec 20,, 03:24.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 5.27.31 PM.png
Views:	26
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	1569661
                              Was going through some old stuff and links, and the different warlords of United Front (Northern Alliance), Afghanistan. Massoud, I believe, IIRC, also told the audience in Brussels that Al-Qaida was planning something big in the western world. The above screenshot is from one of those links. If we focus on the selected part, we see that Laden has become fish-food->fish-excreta->sea-bed-manure, what remains is Pakistan and its proxies.

Comment

• Terror plot: ISI henchman held in Dubai, 5 arrested in Delhi

Comment

Working...
                                X