No announcement yet.

For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paks talk about getting out of the grey list but in reality are doing the minimum to avoid getting into the black list.

It's just two years since they've been in the grey list any way so what's a few more years more : )

Just read those 13 outstanding requirements and tell me should Pakistan comply with all of them to the satisfaction of the FATF then how much of a blow will it be to their terror project ?
    Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Jun 20,, 18:39.

Comment

• https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes...080420931.html

Pak Troll Army
      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
        Interesting watch, surprised how low budget these ops are.

Just a husband & wife team in Islamabad leading some volunteers.

Is TRF also a similar setup, could be, could be.
        Last edited by Double Edge; 27 Jun 20,, 00:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by 667medic View Post
          Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
          Interesting watch, surprised how low budget these ops are.

Just a husband & wife team in Islamabad leading some volunteers.

Is TRF also a similar setup, could be, could be.
          Farhan Virk was here. He got banned. He created another ID. He got banned twice.
          Last edited by Oracle; 27 Jun 20,, 03:35.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            Stay safe. Keep your family safe. These are no ordinary times.
            I curtsy in your general direction and wish the same for you and your family.

Comment

Farhan Virk was here. He got banned. He created another ID. He got banned twice.
              Really ? what was his handle here

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                Really ? what was his handle here
                He had 2 IDs, both now banned. It was something like farhan_9909, or something like that, the other one being barangai. Pakistanis have a very short shelf-life. In the battlefield and off it. He was very active in Kashmir related threads.

Here, he presents himself as barangai, a second ID, for which he got banned. One here.

Found him, here is farhan.
                Last edited by Oracle; 27 Jun 20,, 15:57.
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

He had 2 IDs, both now banned. It was something like farhan_9909, or something like that, the other one being barangai. Pakistanis have a very short shelf-life. In the battlefield and off it. He was very active in Kashmir related threads.

Here, he presents himself as barangai, a second ID, for which he got banned. One here.

Found him, here is farhan.
                  farhan_9909
                  Last post : 20 Oct 13

barangai
                  Last post : 17 Jul 16

I suppose you looked at the content in enough depth to conclude it was the same person ?

There is a gap of nearly a year from farhan's last post to barangai's first.

The name barangai rings a bell

Comment

farhan_9909
                    Last post : 20 Oct 13

barangai
                    Last post : 17 Jul 16

I suppose you looked at the content in enough depth to conclude it was the same person ?

There is a gap of nearly a year from farhan's last post to barangai's first.

The name barangai rings a bell
                    Yes the 2 IDs, or Pak trolls are the same. This has been deduced years back.

Comment

• The other menace: How the covid lockdown aided counter-insurgency operations

Comment

• At least that's good news. What i've noticed in the Modi era is we hardly hear about Naxal violence. Used to be big in the UPA's time.

Comment

At least that's good news. What i've noticed in the Modi era is we hardly hear about Naxal violence. Used to be big in the UPA's time.
                          Congress kept India and Indians poor, and more so the Naxal/NE/J&K areas. Crony capitalism thrived under scamgress, and these thugs now accuse BJP of the same. Ironic.

Comment

• Apparently The demographic change in Kashmir is underway. Good Riddance to the dominance of the Bigoted Kashmiri Muslims, If we are able to settle more Indian Muslims in the valley over the next 5 decades, it would solve a lot of problems.
                            https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...omicile-c.html

Kashmiris think there is a force build up going on
                            https://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...le31937919.ece

All of this points to more Changes.
                            Combined with the Chinese Situation in Leh & Laddak, I think for all the criticism Modi and Amit Shah have shaken status quo.

Comment

• ^ Oracle chuckles.

Comment

• Syed Ali Shah Geelani quits Hurriyat, passes separatist baton to Pak-based successor

This rabid islamist pig is singularly the most responsible for all the deaths and Pakistan Army/ISI backed terrorism, that has taken place in Kashmir. He should have been shot decades back.

Comment

Working...
                                X