For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Well, i was told that TRF would be cheering on evey attack by all the varius outfits. Your post of what they said negates that.

Just keep posting statements fromTRF if something happens.

Why is TRF slamming HM then ? they should be applauding if this explanation of all under one umbrella was true.
    Forget everything I posted. TRF is PA created for plausible deniability (making it look like local uprising), why will they not slam HM?
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Forget everything I posted. TRF is PA created for plausible deniability (making it look like local uprising), why will they not slam HM?
      No, I want you to post TRF propaganda here from the same place you got that first one. The reporting on TRF is incorrect i suspect.

If they are a clearing house for all outfits they should be taking credit for the HM attack. Why slam it. All on the same team yes ?

Just read that message of theirs you posted and compare what the reporting on TRF says.

Umbrella for all outfits. What does that mean. It means support all outfits. Not play favourites and diss some over others.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 17 May 20,, 15:36.

Comment

• Hizb terrorist, soldier killed in encounter in Doda
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

No, I want you to post TRF propaganda here from the same place you got that first one. The reporting on TRF is incorrect i suspect.

If they are a clearing house for all outfits they should be taking credit for the HM attack. Why slam it. All on the same team yes ?
          According to intelligence, they are a mix from the numerous terror groups based in Pak. But infront of FATF and the world (Paks says this), they're a local Kashmiri uprising. So they slammed HM for interference to make it look local. Savvy? Intelligence is a grey area. No one is correct the first time.

Comment

According to intelligence, they are a mix from the numerous terror groups based in Pak. But infront of FATF and the world (Paks says this), they're a local Kashmiri uprising. So they slammed HM for interference to make it look local. Savvy? Intelligence is a grey area. No one is correct the first time.
            Hmm, yes that creates the perception they want and at the same time they benefit from kills HM, LeT & JeM score.

It does not matter what TRF says then, it isn't for local consumption.

For FATF & the world as you said.

If we see the same pattern repeat from TRF after the next few attacks then we've got them made.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 17 May 20,, 16:54.

Comment

• Nawakadal encounter: 2 Hizbul terrorists killed in Srinagar

The baniya government cannot let go of its baniya mentality even for 1 damn year -> India resumes purchases of Malaysian palm oil: Traders
              Last edited by Oracle; 19 May 20,, 15:05.

Comment

Hmm, yes that creates the perception they want and at the same time they benefit from kills HM, LeT & JeM score.

It does not matter what TRF says then, it isn't for local consumption.

For FATF & the world as you said.

If we see the same pattern repeat from TRF after the next few attacks then we've got them made.
                TRF project of the PA will not be successful. I just don't see it.

Comment

• Separatist leader's son among 2 terrorists killed in encounter

Oh ho, first one to occupy pigsty in the afterlife among the separatists?

667medic, What you must know about Handwara anti-terror operation

Comment

• Over 300 terrorists in launch pads across LoC, 240 active in hinterland: J&K DGP

Comment

• Pakistan diplomats across continents face charges of terror promotion and scandals

Comment

• Two BSF personnel killed in J&K terror attack

Pakistan terror camps hit by coronavirus, Kashmiri trainees may die of Covid-19: J&K DGP

If we know so much, are we waiting for some divine command to bomb those camps? WTF!

OTOH, PA knows India will probably bomb those camps, so Im the Dim 3/4 days back was screaming India will conduct a false-flag operation. Was Pakistan created for terrorism and to get bombed? They never learn.
                        Last edited by Oracle; 20 May 20,, 15:26.

Comment

TRF project of the PA will not be successful. I just don't see it.
                          Let's expose it here then.

How about another

Taliban acknowledges Kashmir internal matter of India after fake tweets | WION | May 18 2020

Same tactics, Taliban say internal matter but still come at us.

I do not believe the Taliban has ever attacked J&K and i do mean even in the 90s but let's see

There are many factions in the Taliban.

Quetta Shura & Haqqanis are based in Peshwar, Taliban might want to assert independence of policy but the Paks can always squeeze them to do their dirty business.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 20 May 20,, 22:04.

Comment

The baniya government cannot let go of its baniya mentality even for 1 damn year -> India resumes purchases of Malaysian palm oil: Traders
                            Didn't notice Mahatir's coalition collapsed in March and there is a new PM in Malysia now. Goes by the name Muhyiddin.

Will a New Government in Malaysia Reset India Ties? | Diplomat | Apr 20 2020

They have an islamist group PAS as part of the ruling coalition that staunchly supports Zakir Naik and is likely to pressure their govt to comment on any communal incident that occurs in India.

So what have we done. We have showed them what we can do when they interfere in our affairs. So i guess south block figures they have learnt their lesson for now.

As a country where 7.2 percent of the population is of Indian origin, Malaysia assumes an important place in India’s foreign policy.

Surrounded by busy sea lines of communications such as the Strait of Malacca and the South China Sea, Malaysia is also a key pillar of India’s Act East policy and critical to India’s maritime connectivity strategies.
                            That's the bit we want to preserve

Comment

• We can only hope the FATF is watching these developments and considers them in their next meet.

Singh said that over 240 terrorists are operating in the hinterland in Jammu and Kashmir.

"The number is going down, consistently. We started with a figure of 270 at the beginning of this year. The number today is around 240, which is as per the list of latest figures," he added.

He said that the security grid is also taking care of the situation in the hinterland and "we have had a large number of successful operations during the last four months".

"We have been able to eliminate 70 plus terrorists so far which includes 21 terror commanders of various outfits. They were active in Kashmir and Jammu region", he added.

On the infiltration attempts, he said, "The summer grid is working actively on both sides. I think we will be watching developments very closely."
                              240 managed to sneak in and we will have to deal with them in the course of the year.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 21 May 20,, 12:30.

Comment

• Policeman killed, another injured in terror attack in J&K's Pulwama

BSF jawans killed while buying bread for iftaar
                                Last edited by Oracle; 21 May 20,, 14:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X