Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by commander View Post
    Care to explain more on this Captain ?
    You and DE got it wrong, I was referring to the war waged by the RSS to polarise the rest of India.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      Thanks
      Sorry, I was being needlessly snarky. This was never my fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        Yes, the police arrest was resisted, but that wasn't an entire village doing so. Read the whole report instead of the headlines. Let me know if you want me to get that article for you, or you can google.
        So you are saying only a certain amount of people had helped these terrorists and the rest of village stood watching them ? IMHO not stopping a crime is equal to aiding it. The villagers knew the suspicious activity going on for months but haven't reported ? Seriously ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          They're real. They were called the Red Guards in China.

I hate you lot. Yeah, I saw Joe Jihadi last night. Yeah, he was bitching about bombing you lot. So what? You lot make me sick. What I ain't going to tell you shit what I knew about Joe Jihadi. What? Just because I'm friends with Joe that you're going to torture me?

What I can't tell you I hate your guts? What law is there that I must stop hating you?
          You can hate me all you want but the moment you start hatching plans to kill me (in this case hundreds of people) then it becomes an issue. Nobody has a right to kill anyone. If you hate my gut so much then start a public movement and gather people who are like minded and try changing the ways of whom you hate or make them change. You don't have the right to even harm me in anyway.

Comment

You can hate me all you want but the moment you start hatching plans to kill me (in this case hundreds of people) then it becomes an issue. Nobody has a right to kill anyone. If you hate my gut so much then start a public movement and gather people who are like minded and try changing the ways of whom you hate or make them change. You don't have the right to even harm me in anyway.
            But isn't that what you want? I wish you dead (doesn't mean that I was going to do anything to achieve it) and I gladly cheer someone who is doing just that and I ain't tell you shit whether I know anything or not but you want to torture me just to find out?
            Chimo

Comment

So you are saying only a certain amount of people had helped these terrorists and the rest of village stood watching them ? IMHO not stopping a crime is equal to aiding it. The villagers knew the suspicious activity going on for months but haven't reported ? Seriously ?
              mate, you are speaking in idealistic terms. What if you had some such activity of criminals going on in your residential area - would you report this to the police? Most probably no, because you know that the police is corrupt and the criminals would find out that you reported them, and soon you would get a visit from them.

This is how it works in the real world, people are scared and don't want to get involved.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

But isn't that what you want? I wish you dead (doesn't mean that I was going to do anything to achieve it) and I gladly cheer someone who is doing just that and I ain't tell you shit whether I know anything or not but you want to torture me just to find out?
                You can hate me to the core, you have every damn right for it. But the moment your intention turns to killing me or helping someone to kill me or cheer after someone killed me , I don't give a damn how you will be treated by me or give a damn about your human rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                  mate, you are speaking in idealistic terms. What if you had some such activity of criminals going on in your residential area - would you report this to the police? Most probably no, because you know that the police is corrupt and the criminals would find out that you reported them, and soon you would get a visit from them.

This is how it works in the real world, people are scared and don't want to get involved.
                  If someone is anti national and hatching plans against my country I will report it. Police is not the only avenue to report these and you know it very well. I will cut some slack for these villagers though , the chances of them knowing other avenues are less. BUT when your neighbour is beating a policeman with sticks and throwing bombs at them will you lock the doors and hope you are not killed ? If only 20 or odd people are getting involved then you should rather in someway help.

Comment

After the bomb blast, the neighbours thought of that as a cooker or LPG cylinder blast. Two woman (Alima & Rumi) held up the Police with revolvers for upto an hour, during which they burnt documents. And please tell me how'd my neighbour know what I do with the LPG cylinder I have in my kitchen. Cook food or try to bring the building down?

Read more @ here.
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

If someone is anti national and hatching plans against my country I will report it. Police is not the only avenue to report these and you know it very well.
                      How will you know what they are planning and doing?

Apologise for asking a personal question. When was the last time you stood up for a stranger when he or she was being hackled by goons?
                      My point is that it is easier said than done.

BUT when your neighbour is beating a policeman with sticks and throwing bombs at them will you lock the doors and hope you are not killed ? If only 20 or odd people are getting involved then you should rather in someway help.
                      Believe me you are there and something like this happens, you will take your family and ensure that they are safe and be least bothered about those policemen.
                      It is very easy to make brave statements, but difficult to act them out when the chips are down.

How many people came to the help of those 5 women being hackled in Bangalore's MG road recently?
                      How many people stopped for the 16 Dec rape victim and her boy friend in Delhi?

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

cheer after someone killed me
                        Cheering is a legal right. It's called freedom of expression. The best you are allowed to do legally is to call me a fucking idiot and hate my guts to the core.
                        Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by ambidex View Post
                          Terrorists hiked for 24 hours, crossed dense forests before staging assault | The Indian Express

The rats came fully prepared. Seems to me they belonged to same suicide unit of Pakistan army, I posted a link here at WAB many months back.
                          As per the security experts the terrorists were either specially trained by Pakistani special forces or it was SSG itself on a suicide mission.Now when would they admit and take back the bodies of their own men.They left hundred of their soldiers rotting on Indian side and ultimately Indians had to cremate their bodies with full Islamic rituals.This time they actually came for a long siege/haul to once again to terrorize locals not to vote and perhaps attacking MODI but got knocked and neutralized by Indian Army.

RIP to the brave Indian Army men.

Originally posted by ambidex View Post
                          F-35 was never offered in MMRCA tender. Ajai Shukla was trolling even before this report.
                          The report came after six months when India rejected two of US jets and short listed Euro-fighter and Rafale after long, costly and laborious tender process.

Having said that InN may buy these jets in future; with a separate tender process; I hope.
                          This Ajay Shukla has earned fame for his trollish articles.

Anyway the voting in a huge turnout is a tight slap on the face of all those who wants locals to suffer and cry of plebiscite.The guys should first hold a plebiscite in their own country which is falling apart day by day and gives International Terrorists like Osama,Mulla Omar,Hafiz and thousands other.

Comment

• /\/\/\ Are you sure those were SSG? Why would they risk that when they have an abundance of Jihadis within their country. My guess is, they have been trained by ISI, which are ofcourse ex-military.

Btw, UN mandates Pakistan to withdraw it's armed forces from PoK, before a plebiscite can be held in Kashmir.
                            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                              How will you know what they are planning and doing?
                              Well , after the first attack the policemen returned with injuries and the villagers now knowing what happened haven't done acted on it. How long will it take for his neighbour to turn his gun on one of the other's ?

Apologise for asking a personal question. When was the last time you stood up for a stranger when he or she was being hackled by goons?
                              My point is that it is easier said than done.
                              To be honest I haven't been in such a situation and am not sure how I will react at that moment. But we are talking about a whole village against a few. Come on...

Believe me you are there and something like this happens, you will take your family and ensure that they are safe and be least bothered about those policemen.
                              It is very easy to make brave statements, but difficult to act them out when the chips are down.
                              Agreed, I might stand by my words or I might not. But all I am saying is that they should have.

How many people came to the help of those 5 women being hackled in Bangalore's MG road recently?
                              How many people stopped for the 16 Dec rape victim and her boy friend in Delhi?
                              All of that didn't happen in broad daylight as you know and I am pretty sure if there were people around then things would have been different. Unfortunately in India the unity shown by the goonda's and rowdies are not shown by good men. Had they all stood up to them then things might have been different. One person can't stand up to 15 or even 5 goonda's and can't fight cinematic fights and be the hero. Humanity is getting lost these day's and I fear for my next generation where my son or daughter would have to grow up
                              Last edited by commander; 15 Dec 14,, 16:07.

Comment

Cheering is a legal right. It's called freedom of expression. The best you are allowed to do legally is to call me a fucking idiot and hate my guts to the core.
                                Not when you are cheering for someone who planted bombs and killed hundreds of INNOCENT people many times over, you can't. If you have that kind of an attitude then you deserve every bit of the torture you go through.

Comment

Working...
                                X