21 killed as terrorists stage serial attacks to disrupt Kashmir polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Cheering is a legal right. It's called freedom of expression. The best you are allowed to do legally is to call me a fucking idiot and hate my guts to the core.
    Do you even know what you are suggesting?

FYI... would you like Japanese celebrating the below in the name of freedom of expression?

BBC News - Nanjing massacre: China's Xi Jinping leads first state commemoration

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      After the bomb blast, the neighbours thought of that as a cooker or LPG cylinder blast. Two woman (Alima & Rumi) held up the Police with revolvers for upto an hour, during which they burnt documents. And please tell me how'd my neighbour know what I do with the LPG cylinder I have in my kitchen. Cook food or try to bring the building down?

Read more @ here.
      I am not sure what to believe anymore shown in any media be it print or online. Thanks for the article though.

Comment

• You say -
        Originally posted by commander View Post
        Well , after the first attack the policemen returned with injuries and the villagers now knowing what happened haven't done acted on it. How long will it take for his neighbour to turn his gun on one of the other's ?
        Then you say -
        To be honest I haven't been in such a situation and am not sure how I will react at that moment. But we are talking about a whole village against a few. Come on...
        Do you seriously think after what happened to the Police, anyone would confront two pissed women with revolvers? Nobody wants unnecessary trouble.

Agreed, I might stand by my words or I might not. But all I am saying is that they should have.
        You expect those people to fight 2 terrorists with revolvers. With what? Knives and sickles? What we can and should do is be vigilant, report suspicious activity or unclaimed luggage, help road accident victims. That's a lot to start with.

All of that didn't happen in broad daylight as you know and I am pretty sure if there were people around then things would have been difficult. Unfortunately in India the unity shown by the goonda's and rowdies are not shown by good men. Had they all stood up to them then things might have been different. One person can't stand up to 15 or even 5 goonda's and can't fight cinematic fights and be the hero. Humanity is getting lost these day's and I fear for my next generation where my son or daughter would have to grow up
        Your intention is noble, maybe you're getting tied up with words. And you're married(?).
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

/\/\/\ Are you sure those were SSG? Why would they risk that when they have an abundance of Jihadis within their country. My guess is, they have been trained by ISI, which are ofcourse ex-military.

Btw, UN mandates Pakistan to withdraw it's armed forces from PoK, before a plebiscite can be held in Kashmir.
          Not sure 100% but lot of logistics,routing etc stuff should be the handy work of SSG and they would not risk its own men in direct fire against Indian Army as they have fought unsuccessfully in Kargil.

They could easily hire few Kasab's(Pakistani teens from very poor and big families) and use them as fodder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batista View Post
            Do you even know what you are suggesting?

FYI... would you like Japanese celebrating the below in the name of freedom of expression?

BBC News - Nanjing massacre: China's Xi Jinping leads first state commemoration
            The Japanese have a right to celebrate Nanjing as they see fit. Just as I have the right to call them mother freaking jerks as I see fit. What neither one has is the right to go to war on how the Japanese wants to remember Nanjing.

Turn around is fair play. Kashmeri families have rightly or wrongly sufferred at the hands of India. Some of them will cheer when Indian soldiers get killed. Do you torture them for getting some moral payback?
            Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by commander View Post
              I am not sure what to believe anymore shown in any media be it print or online. Thanks for the article though.
              No worries. :) But, I'd like to go through the article you read. Post the link please.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

You say -

Then you say -

Do you seriously think after what happened to the Police, anyone would confront two pissed women with revolvers? Nobody wants unnecessary trouble.

You expect those people to fight 2 terrorists with revolvers. With what? Knives and sickles? What we can and should do is be vigilant, report suspicious activity or unclaimed luggage, help road accident victims. That's a lot to start with.
                Well I guess I am falling victim for the Indian mentality of expecting someone to stand up to everything that is wrong but doubt if I would ever do that. *sigh* well I sure hope if I be in a situation someday I can do something rather than sitting and complaining about it or hide behind the doors. Come to think of it you guys are right, the villagers didn't have a chance. I also blame the Mamta's government there that in the name of being secular have played host to all kinds of antinational elements -_-

Your intention is noble, maybe you're getting tied up with words. And you're married(?).
                I am not yet married but it won't be soon that I will fall victim for it ;) (within the next 6-10 months maybe)

Comment

No worries. :) But, I'd like to go through the article you read. Post the link please.
                  It's a printed newspaper in local language. I will try to find if it's available online in English version.

Comment

Not sure 100% but lot of logistics,routing etc stuff should be the handy work of SSG and they would not risk its own men in direct fire against Indian Army as they have fought unsuccessfully in Kargil.

They could easily hire few Kasab's(Pakistani teens from very poor and big families) and use them as fodder.
                    That's what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by commander View Post
                      Not when you are cheering for someone who planted bombs and killed hundreds of INNOCENT people many times over, you can't. If you have that kind of an attitude then you deserve every bit of the torture you go through.
                      For cheering? Think about that. You want to torture me because I cheered. All I did was cheered. I didn't plant that bomb. I just cheered.

You are arguing for THOUGHT POLICE.
                      Chimo

Comment

The Japanese have a right to celebrate Nanjing as they see fit. Just as I have the right to call them mother freaking jerks as I see fit. What neither one has is the right to go to war on how the Japanese wants to remember Nanjing.

Turn around is fair play. Kashmeri families have rightly or wrongly sufferred at the hands of India. Some of them will cheer when Indian soldiers get killed. Do you torture them for getting some moral payback?
                        We(Indian military) didn't start the loop of this shit though. Their brethren started this long back and they are seeing it's effects till day.

Comment

For cheering? Think about that. You want to torture me because I cheered. All I did was cheered. I didn't plant that bomb. I just cheered.

You are arguing for THOUGHT POLICE.
                          End of the day all I can see is that you are happy some innocent people were killed by one your friends and you are very glad about it. What's more you know his plans beforehand and informing authorities would have saved countless lives. You failed to do that. Morally you are already wrong and how do you expect me to be morally correct and play fair ?

And you know his whereabouts yet you don't want to give that information to the authorities.If nabbing that guy saves hundreds of lives I wouldn't mind torturing the shit out of you.
                          Last edited by commander; 15 Dec 14,, 16:38.

Comment

As per the security experts the terrorists were either specially trained by Pakistani special forces or it was SSG itself on a suicide mission.
                            These are hand picked LeT, that outfiit likes to do spectacular operations in India. Read some of Chris Fair's work on LeT.

This is the way it supposed to go down, fight the state and not some innocents. Out job is to defend and neutralise them.

You do realise if they send any of their armed forced our way of their border they will be looking at a war. They don't need that. So the loophole is to use non-state actors until and for long as the costs are not exceeded.
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Dec 14,, 16:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              This is the way it supposed to go down, fight the state and not some innocents.
                              You mean the terrorists fighting the GoI and it's forces and not the innocent Kashmiris? Haven't those terrorists butchered innocent Pandits as well as driven them away from Kashmir? And this is not the only or an isolated incident I'm pointing out.

Comment

You mean the terrorists fighting the GoI and it's forces and not the innocent Kashmiris? Haven't those terrorists butchered innocent Pandits as well as driven them away from Kashmir? And this is not the only or an isolated incident I'm pointing out.
                                Not only the Pandit's but they killed muslim's too. They are still killing the local village authorities and makes me wonder why are these people still supporting them? Even if we conduct a scotland type referendum that means only the internal troubles are made silent but the annoyance of Pakistan will still continue. We should disintegrate Pakistan into multiple states with no real fire power. Make them fight among them and bomb the shit out of any terrorist camp within their borders.
                                Last edited by commander; 15 Dec 14,, 16:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X