Paradise Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise Lost

A collosal tragedy seemd to have been missed here. This took place in the Kashmir valley on 7-8 Sept, when cloud bursts claused the river Jhelum and Sind to swell and flooded Srinagar, the capital of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Large parts of the city were submerged and casued untold damage.

The role played by the army and air force to evacuate the people has been exemplary and seems to have put the separatists in a spot.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
    The role played by the army and air force to evacuate the people has been exemplary and seems to have put the separatists in a spot.
    And they were rewarded with a bunch of ingrates pelting stones at them.

Comment

My salute and gratitude to our boys.

Jai Hind!

Comment

This idiot Yasin Malik was saved by the Indian Army and now he is obstructing relief operations. Some news media with footage of his rescue should publicly shame him
        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
          And they were rewarded with a bunch of ingrates pelting stones at them.
          The stone pelting was done by Hurriyat boys in the Rajbagh are were the Hurriyat office is located. Their office too was under almost 12-15 feet of water :Dancing-Banana:
          The locals are very grateful to the army.

I was there last week, to co-ordinate rescue and relief for my company's employees. I have seen locals abusing the separatists when some of them went about shouting anti-India slogans.

I shall post some pictures later in the evening.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
          X