Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India invites Pakistan's PM to attend it's Prime Minister's swearing in ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    This is highly self-regulated forum.
    So take care of your own posts, and leave others to take care of theirs.

I repeat. You do come across at times as a busybody. Its irritating. Not "friendly". Please don't do it.

Oh, and don't try to be witty on me. I did nothing but to tell you to open another thread, since the mods are still busy clearing the mess in the last 2 threads they closed.
    You think the BJP Nuclear thread was closed because of off-topic posts?

I still do not know why the other one was closed. Maybe both of us should wait for a word from Gary or another mod before jumping to conclusions?

Either way, I do not take orders, suggestions, or otherwise from you buddy. Please look for another more amenable/easier recipient for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
      So take care of your own posts, and leave others to take care of theirs.

I repeat. You do come across at times as a busybody. Its irritating. Not "friendly". Please don't do it.

You think the BJP Nuclear thread was closed because of off-topic posts?

I still do not know why the other one was closed. Maybe both of us should wait for a word from Gary or another mod before jumping to conclusions?

Either way, I do not take orders, suggestions, or otherwise from you buddy. Please lok for another more amenable recipiennt for that.
      I will not let you do what you do, so be it. I am not reporting you, but will call you BS anytime you go off topic. Take it or leave it.

OTOH, since you are very special, I might give you that and make you the #1 on my ignore list. It's empty since 2008.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

OTOH, since you are very special, I might give you that and make you the #1 on my ignore list. It's empty since 2008.
        Like I care. It would actually be a favor, coming from you.

Comment

SB, the Dok is correct. Let's all have some beer and cool off. :)
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            SB, the Dok is correct. Let's all have some beer and cool off. :)
            You're here as a cheerleader again or a neutral this time? I see you thanked two of his posts so that should be my answer on that one?

Comment

I fail to see any connection between USN and Pakistani PM's visit. Hence my question.
              Guess the thread title could be changed to increase the scope.

Foreign relations with the new administration and their expected contours.

Seems to be the general theme.

Comment

Like I care. It would actually be a favor, coming from you.
                You are not into taking favors. So on every derailed post you gonna get me

Besides, like many times before you haven't told me what's wrong in my suggestion to open a thread and keep a diary on Modi?

Going ballistic on poor ole dok wont take me off. Just saying.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

A thread evolves. Its a living thing. It grows from one thing into another.

Take the BJP Nuclear thread and see the vast depth and breadth of topics we covered there. Was anyone the loser for the same?

Dokto is acting like a busybody here. It was not appreciate and I am sorry I snapped. But busybody he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    Guess the thread title could be changed to increase the scope.

Foreign relations with the new administration and their expected contours.

Seems to be the general theme.
                    The thread title has been changed once. That's not the issue. Unless you make it "Modi - The new PM of India", it will get derailed :) This is what I have an issue with it.

Comment

Sorry buddy. Beer's on me when you come to India. :)

Dancing girls too. In exotic costumes.

Comment

Now this is a trap!

Comment

Its all very professional and discreet.

Exotic flowers and aromatic oils too.

Comment

A thread evolves. Its a living thing. It grows from one thing into another.
                            Not in this place. The preference is to keep things tight and focused. Instead of general catch all threads which quite frankly can be a pain to navigate if you want something specific.

Though i find the OT discussions, those off the beaten path to be exciting. Still takes a disciplined and informed membership to pull it off though.
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 22 May 14,, 11:50.

Comment

Can't make it on a such a short notice for the inauguration.:Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                                Not in this place.
                                Hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X