X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    SB, I know you won't.
    You know wrong then Colonel.

I respect and honor all those who fought for India.

With weapons or without.

I detest non-violence. That does not make me disrespect or turn my back on my forefathers who used it as a tool for us. Or not be grateful for what they did with what they had and in the face of what they were up against. Its is just not what I would have done.

Similarly I do not disrespect or dishonor the BIA for fighting for and with the British in the war. It is just not what I would have done.

My respect and honor is reserved for those who fought for India.

I am aware there were monsters in the world at the time. But we had more than our share of our own that needed fighting.

I can go on and on and on with you all day on this but you have decided to put me on ignore so I waited for a couple of days for you to cool off. There were enough Indians here who advised me to PM you and explain my stand, but firstly that is not something I would do unsolicited, and secondly I did not want to invade on your privacy.

I chose to respond to you because you made a statement directed at me.

It is your decision who to like or who not to. I have said NOTHING different to what ALL Indians here have. Yet you choose me for your (in)attention. That is your choice. It does not reduce in ANY way the respect I have for your wisdom and your history as an active fighting man of my times. You are also one of the few Western members here who regularly interacts with us on Indian issues and for me personally I will miss that most. Not that you will stop doing so, or that I will. Just that we will not do it together.
    Last edited by sated buddha; 18 May 14,, 07:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
      If you want to ignore SB because he chose to view Bose as a national hero and view the BIA as a necessary tool to rid of the British, then you have to ignore millions of Indians because they share his view of Bose.
      Hitesh, then I choose to ignore "MILLIONS OF INDIANS" for the sake of the 1000s. Thousands of Indians only join for WWII. They never went home. They were buried in foreign lands. Only their families and their regiments know of their final resting place.

By SB's words, these men will never receive Indian honours,

FUCK HIM and THOSE INDIANS WHO CAN'T SEE THE WHAT THESE MEN DID. EVEN IF THEY NUMBER IN THE 100s of MILLIONS.

What is right is right ... numbers cannot prove a wrong a right!

Comment

• Yes, SB, FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Righto, well we're done here
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
          X