X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maeda Toshiie
    replied
    Originally posted by zraver View Post
    don't guess, explain. China might indeed send lots of tanks, artillery and planes to North Korea, staffed by Chinese and ultimately aimed at American. To crush North Korea and keep the US south of the 38th.
    Bribery would have worked cheaper, faster, better.

Leave a comment:

• zraver
    replied
    Originally posted by Mantas View Post
    If China send military aid to North Korea then we get nuke war i guess ...
    don't guess, explain. China might indeed send lots of tanks, artillery and planes to North Korea, staffed by Chinese and ultimately aimed at American. To crush North Korea and keep the US south of the 38th.

Leave a comment:

• Mantas
    replied
    If China send military aid to North Korea then we get nuke war i guess ...

Leave a comment:

• Zinja
    replied
    Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
    Kim is dead scared of US and ROK ..they didn't launch their missile on Kim's Anniversary oh sorry his Grandfather's Anniversary
    Probably scared of China...

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    Kim is dead scared of US and ROK ..they didn't launch their missile on Kim's Anniversary oh sorry his Grandfather's Anniversary

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    More info as to the how this intel came to be. IMV, a hell of a stretch from the nosecone layout to a working nuke.

Exclusive: U.S. Recovered North Korean Rocket Head - The Daily Beast

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    No words. My words have failed me.
    Purely philosophical/rhetorical...

How can your words fail you if you have no words in the first place?:whome:

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    The kid has a hard on for North Korean dildos. He certainly is getting his rocks off thinking about them going off.
    Sire thou art very descriptive in thy words

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The kid has a hard on for North Korean dildos. He certainly is getting his rocks off thinking about them going off.

Leave a comment:

• Bigfella
    replied
    Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    Yup. There are no words.....yet somehow I suspect the Colonel will find some.

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied
    Sir ..My point is DPRK is the brave threat of Korean Peninsula and the Japan ..If they going for First Strike millions of possible causalities form ROK and Japan ...

that's why I.m arguing here The US should go for first strike to save Millions of South Korean lives from the comedian Kim

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    Originally posted by Chogy View Post
    You made a claim regarding the AN-2's capability... are you backing down from that now?.
    Sir ..My point is DPRK is the brave threat of Korean Peninsula and the Japan ..If they going for First Strike millions of possible causalities form ROK and Japan ...

that's why I.m arguing here The US should go for first strike to save Millions of South Korean lives from the comedian Kim

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Erm, have I missed something? Crossbows?

Leave a comment:

• Chogy
    replied
    Cross Bows take care of them
    You made a claim regarding the AN-2's capability... are you backing down from that now?

As far as the media goes, I get the feeling NK is the "scare du jour"/current media feeding frenzy here in the USA. The media to watch is South Korea. When they become genuinely concerned, it's probably time to worry a bit.

Bombast is not something NK lacks.

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    I love Media

Leave a comment:

Working...
X