No announcement yet.

War on the Korean Peninsula: Present-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These guys are priceless.They can't hold a gun properly,but I like their dogs.If I'm right,these are their security force,the brightest and the best.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• The poor dogs.

Comment

• Another hysterical North Korean Propaganda video.

"Draft beer, not people."

Comment

• North Korea Threatens To Launch Three More Terrifying Youtube Videos - The Global Edition

My favorite part:

North Korea does not possess the technical possibility to simultaneously upload three videos to the internet in a quick and efficient manner.
          Note: It's onion-like site.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Team View Post
            Another hysterical North Korean Propaganda video.

"Drinking coffee cups full of snow" - I made the mistake of watching this while eating.

Comment

• Out of all the sheer absurdities of this video, the funniest thing to me was when they said there are parts in the US that are "disguised as parts of foreign nations in Europe" which attempts to justify the large amount of clips which clearly don't depict US areas. I almost imagine a "Daily Show" type of TV program in North Korea that would air this (AFAIK it doesn't actually exist).
              "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

• Lol...the video showed how Americans used curtains made of North Korean material....:slap:
                Coffee made of snow....no birds as all as eaten by the hungry Americans...

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

The news today is filled with all sorts of tantrums from our premier Communist rogue state upstart. Scrapping the armistice, cutting ties from South Korea, belligerent if not empty threats of pre-emptive nuclear strikes...war on the Korean Peninsula may still be fairly unlikely, but with a new, more potentially aggressive South Korean administration it has gotten ever closer than it has in recent years.

Assume the following scenario:

-US has two carrier battle groups deployed in the East China Sea plus an MEU on standby
                  -US Army BCTs are on standby on bases in Japan/Marines on Okinawa on standby
                  -Current US and South Korean forces on the mainland are on full alert and expect attack
                  -NATO nations and resources available
                  -China's 38th and 39th armies are at full combat readiness at the Northern Border of NK
                  -nearest NORK forces to the border are fully deployed and make the first move inward
                  -NORK Special Forces are on standby to infiltrate the country covertly
                  -No initial WMD usage but may be used as war progresses
                  -Everything else not mentioned assume status-quo

Noko's 21K Artillery's Raining over seoul and destroys completly and some barrage of Missiles over Japan during the first wave...after the US and it allies wipeout Noko from the map where already Soko wiped off from the map and Major damages over Japan coastal cities

China paint their vessels as DPRK and Enjoying some shooting Practice over US CBG's
                  sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

Comment

Assume the following scenario:

-US has two carrier battle groups deployed in the East China Sea plus an MEU on standby
                    -US Army BCTs are on standby on bases in Japan/Marines on Okinawa on standby
                    -Current US and South Korean forces on the mainland are on full alert and expect attack
                    -NATO nations and resources available
                    -China's 38th and 39th armies are at full combat readiness at the Northern Border of NK
                    -nearest NORK forces to the border are fully deployed and make the first move inward
                    -NORK Special Forces are on standby to infiltrate the country covertly
                    -No initial WMD usage but may be used as war progresses
                    -Everything else not mentioned assume status-quo

Noko's 21K Artillery's Raining over seoul and destroys completly and some barrage of Missiles over Japan during the first wave...after the US and it allies wipeout Noko from the map where already Soko wiped off from the map and Major damages over Japan coastal cities

China paint their vessels as DPRK and Enjoying some shooting Practice over US CBG's

Comment

• OH they countering for oppa ganganan style....Noko that's a Awesome move didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post

And you just show up out of nowhere, not reading any of these posts and put this horse puckey up?

Comment

• "Americans queued up for a handout from the DMRK and were each given a cake..." They also gave a man real NK coffee in place of his hot snow.

I had no idea this was going on here -:insane:- how blind I must be, oops spilled some hot snow on my lap... It is good that perfect countries such as NK are so generous with the unfortunate denizens of the unenlightened world.
                          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                            And you just show up out of nowhere, not reading any of these posts and put this horse puckey up?
                            Noob....This is the Reality of Future warfare...in my NOKO put some brave words towards World keep them in mind

PS ..I'm newbie in WAB Elite in other forums

Comment

• OoE is Elite here.
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
                                PS ..I'm newbie in WAB Elite in other forums
                                Let me guess, Club Penguin?
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X