• doppelganger
    replied
    All the contestants.

Know your enemy, pick your sides.

Miss North Korea.

Miss South Korea.

Miss China

Miss Japan

Miss USA (could not find a Miss USA sash; Kirsten Dalton went on to win Miss USA)

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    You really want to do this.

First of all, that 21,000 includes reserves. It is by no means active guns. 2nd, from the dog and pony show we saw, they only had four bags for a single battery.

Third, we did 1000 sorties a day furing the Kuwait War, meaning we dropped 1000 500lb bombs a day. The North Koreans took an entire week to ready ONE SINGLE rocket to aim at Japan and they still are not ready
    21K includes reserve ..They are at war right now..so why this shits can't Battle ready ..

And I know within the one hour of War the US going to Air Superiority over entire NOKO Skies ..and B 52 Already deployed in Seoul and B 1 is in Guam..

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    Originally posted by lemontree View Post
    He has surrendered.....this calls for a pic of a North Korean babe by dopple :scared:
    I got bribe to surrender :hihi:

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Short, skinny, malnutritioned korean girls? Moreover, posted by DP?

Captain, this begs the question: Are you OK?
    Last edited by Doktor; 10 Apr 13,, 14:03. Reason: typos

Leave a comment:

• lemontree
    replied
    Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
    Please don't mistake me..

please accepts my unconditional apologize if I hurt anybody
    He has surrendered.....this calls for a pic of a North Korean babe by dopple :scared:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

here in this Info graphic showing NOKO had 21k of Artillery's ..
    Here everyone can believe that NOKO can first launch the attack not the US ..If Bush or Ran Paul is US president we can say US strike first
    The NOKO Artillery's can fire Shells over Seoul and every piece of Living organism is in danger ..
    they going to use their Short Range Missiles towards Japan and Guam may be 10 out of 6 may become successfully hits target (situation needed ..does any cruise or BM being intercepted in war)
    The 21k of Artillery's can wipe SOKO from the map ..if anything missed their Infantry can balanced it
    You really want to do this.

First of all, that 21,000 includes reserves. It is by no means active guns. 2nd, from the dog and pony show we saw, they only had four bags for a single battery. Third, we listed how North Korean troops are starving. THAT MEANS that NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN TRAINING TO PAR. Meaning that they DON'T have the muscle mass to load guns for continous fire before they're friggin tired out.

2nd of all, IT IS SOUTH KOREA who is poised to attack, NOT THE NORTH. The South Korean DMZ has the thickest concentration of troops unseen since WWI. A division per seven km frontage.

Third, we did 1000 sorties a day furing the Kuwait War, meaning we dropped 1000 500lb bombs a day. The North Koreans took an entire week to ready ONE SINGLE rocket to aim at Japan and they still are not ready.

FOURTH, FE2013 has seen more firepower and more troops than North Korea has managed to field in more than 20 years.

You are a freaking king shit alright with emphasis on shit.

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    Originally posted by chanjyj View Post
    Come on. Some humility won't kill you, even if you are an "elite".
    Please don't mistake me..

please accepts my unconditional apologize if I hurt anybody

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
    Don't forget China disguising their navy as North Korean to have a crack at CSG's :)
    why not...

does china going to US on their main Land even it's neighbor country ..where already they are in cold war

Leave a comment:

• SajeevJino
    replied
    21,000 Artillery pieces. Japanese cities on fire. South Korea gone. Used toilet paper has more clout than you.

here in this Info graphic showing NOKO had 21k of Artillery's ..
    Here everyone can believe that NOKO can first launch the attack not the US ..If Bush or Ran Paul is US president we can say US strike first
    The NOKO Artillery's can fire Shells over Seoul and every piece of Living organism is in danger ..
    they going to use their Short Range Missiles towards Japan and Guam may be 10 out of 6 may become successfully hits target (situation needed ..does any cruise or BM being intercepted in war)
    The 21k of Artillery's can wipe SOKO from the map ..if anything missed their Infantry can balanced it

Leave a comment:

• Bigfella
    replied
    Originally posted by Stitch View Post
    Well, apparently, the RoK's aren't TOO concerned about Kim's blustering & threats:

A View From South Korea: The North Is 'A Playground Bully'
    ....and that, as they say, is that.

Ultimately the ROK is in the best position to judge the value of the statements being issued. They are the ones who will face the most severe consequences for getting it wrong so if they are not concerned at this point it sounds like a good reason for the rest of us to take a deep breath. This is more likely to go pear shaped by accident than design, and accidents become more likely if everybody is super jumpy. Sounds like the ROK are trying to stay chilled. Good for them.

Leave a comment:

• Stitch
    replied
    Well, apparently, the RoK's aren't TOO concerned about Kim's blustering & threats:

A View From South Korea: The North Is 'A Playground Bully'

Leave a comment:

• chanjyj
    replied
    Noob....This is the Reality of Future warfare...in my NOKO put some brave words towards World keep them in mind

PS ..I'm newbie in WAB Elite in other forums
    You know, I was going to appeal to the others to go easy on you but then I read your 2nd sentence...
    Come on. Some humility won't kill you, even if you are an "elite".

Leave a comment:

• Albany Rifles
    replied
    I PM-ed a shot across his bow.

Leave a comment:

• YellowFever
    replied
    Hallelujah!

Nice to finally have an elite on this board.

Don't let the professionals and their informed opinions and guesses get to ya, Sajeevo.

We elite have to stick together!

L33T P33P5 I2UL3!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Parihaka
    replied
    An elite idiot is still a idiot. You're pulling scenarios and numbers out of your ass. Don't expect to be treated here with anything other than scorn and laughter. 21,000 Artillery pieces. Japanese cities on fire. South Korea gone. Used toilet paper has more clout than you.
    Don't forget China disguising their navy as North Korean to have a crack at CSG's :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X