War on the Korean Peninsula: Present-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy... 240 PJ. 7,2 on Richter scale.

Edit: ...which is nowhere near 'massive'.

Take a look here then check again how the scale is formed in the first place - the link is in post 464.
    Last edited by Doktor; 13 Apr 13,, 10:00.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• North Korea has 100 of old Soviet-era AN-2 biplanes . Invisible to radar because they are made of fabric and hug the earth..so well suit for Stealth Bomber Role
      Please help me here... because the AN-2's are made of wood and fabric, they are invisible to radar? Even pulse-doppler radars as mounted on F-15's and similar?

WOW! I had no idea. I'll bet heat-seeking missiles like the AIM-9 won't track either, because it doesn't have hot metal like a jet.
      Last edited by Chogy; 13 Apr 13,, 15:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chogy View Post
        Please help me here... because the AN-2's are made of wood and fabric, they are invisible to radar? Even pulse-doppler radars as mounted on F-15's and similar?

WOW! I had no idea. I'll bet heat-seeking missiles like the AIM-9 won't track either, because it doesn't have hot metal like a jet.
        It's carrying capacity must be atrocious for what it's allegedly being purposed for.
        "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Cross Bows take care of them
          sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

Comment

• I love Media

Comment

• Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
              Cross Bows take care of them
              You made a claim regarding the AN-2's capability... are you backing down from that now?

As far as the media goes, I get the feeling NK is the "scare du jour"/current media feeding frenzy here in the USA. The media to watch is South Korea. When they become genuinely concerned, it's probably time to worry a bit.

Bombast is not something NK lacks.

Comment

• Erm, have I missed something? Crossbows?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

You made a claim regarding the AN-2's capability... are you backing down from that now?.
                  Sir ..My point is DPRK is the brave threat of Korean Peninsula and the Japan ..If they going for First Strike millions of possible causalities form ROK and Japan ...

that's why I.m arguing here The US should go for first strike to save Millions of South Korean lives from the comedian Kim

Comment

• Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
                    Sir ..My point is DPRK is the brave threat of Korean Peninsula and the Japan ..If they going for First Strike millions of possible causalities form ROK and Japan ...

that's why I.m arguing here The US should go for first strike to save Millions of South Korean lives from the comedian Kim
                    No words. My words have failed me.
                    “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
                    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                      Yup. There are no words.....yet somehow I suspect the Colonel will find some.
                      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• The kid has a hard on for North Korean dildos. He certainly is getting his rocks off thinking about them going off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          The kid has a hard on for North Korean dildos. He certainly is getting his rocks off thinking about them going off.
                          Sire thou art very descriptive in thy words

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                            Purely philosophical/rhetorical...

How can your words fail you if you have no words in the first place?:whome:

Comment

• More info as to the how this intel came to be. IMV, a hell of a stretch from the nosecone layout to a working nuke.

Exclusive: U.S. Recovered North Korean Rocket Head - The Daily Beast

Comment

• Kim is dead scared of US and ROK ..they didn't launch their missile on Kim's Anniversary oh sorry his Grandfather's Anniversary

Comment

Working...
                                X