Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War on the Korean Peninsula: Present-day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have a feeling SajeevJino's tenure here will be short and pointless . . . . .
    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Let me guess, Club Penguin?
      Tsk , pari , you are a wag
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Like the NORKs, I'm afraid this troll is gonna find himself catastrophically short of fuel to achieve his goal.
        "Draft beer, not people."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
          Noob....This is the Reality of Future warfare...in my NOKO put some brave words towards World keep them in mind


          PS ..I'm newbie in WAB Elite in other forums
          An elite idiot is still a idiot. You're pulling scenarios and numbers out of your ass. Don't expect to be treated here with anything other than scorn and laughter. 21,000 Artillery pieces. Japanese cities on fire. South Korea gone. Used toilet paper has more clout than you.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            An elite idiot is still a idiot. You're pulling scenarios and numbers out of your ass. Don't expect to be treated here with anything other than scorn and laughter. 21,000 Artillery pieces. Japanese cities on fire. South Korea gone. Used toilet paper has more clout than you.
            Don't forget China disguising their navy as North Korean to have a crack at CSG's :)
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

            Leibniz

            Comment


            • Hallelujah!

              Nice to finally have an elite on this board.

              Don't let the professionals and their informed opinions and guesses get to ya, Sajeevo.

              We elite have to stick together!

              L33T P33P5 I2UL3!!!!!

              Comment


              • I PM-ed a shot across his bow.
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
                  Noob....This is the Reality of Future warfare...in my NOKO put some brave words towards World keep them in mind


                  PS ..I'm newbie in WAB Elite in other forums
                  You know, I was going to appeal to the others to go easy on you but then I read your 2nd sentence...
                  Come on. Some humility won't kill you, even if you are an "elite".

                  Comment


                  • Well, apparently, the RoK's aren't TOO concerned about Kim's blustering & threats:

                    A View From South Korea: The North Is 'A Playground Bully'
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                      Well, apparently, the RoK's aren't TOO concerned about Kim's blustering & threats:

                      A View From South Korea: The North Is 'A Playground Bully'
                      ....and that, as they say, is that.

                      Ultimately the ROK is in the best position to judge the value of the statements being issued. They are the ones who will face the most severe consequences for getting it wrong so if they are not concerned at this point it sounds like a good reason for the rest of us to take a deep breath. This is more likely to go pear shaped by accident than design, and accidents become more likely if everybody is super jumpy. Sounds like the ROK are trying to stay chilled. Good for them.
                      sigpic

                      Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        21,000 Artillery pieces. Japanese cities on fire. South Korea gone. Used toilet paper has more clout than you.


                        here in this Info graphic showing NOKO had 21k of Artillery's ..
                        Here everyone can believe that NOKO can first launch the attack not the US ..If Bush or Ran Paul is US president we can say US strike first
                        The NOKO Artillery's can fire Shells over Seoul and every piece of Living organism is in danger ..
                        they going to use their Short Range Missiles towards Japan and Guam may be 10 out of 6 may become successfully hits target (situation needed ..does any cruise or BM being intercepted in war)
                        The 21k of Artillery's can wipe SOKO from the map ..if anything missed their Infantry can balanced it
                        sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          Don't forget China disguising their navy as North Korean to have a crack at CSG's :)
                          why not...


                          does china going to US on their main Land even it's neighbor country ..where already they are in cold war
                          sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by chanjyj View Post
                            Come on. Some humility won't kill you, even if you are an "elite".
                            Please don't mistake me..

                            please accepts my unconditional apologize if I hurt anybody
                            sajeevpearlj.blogspot.com

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post


                              here in this Info graphic showing NOKO had 21k of Artillery's ..
                              Here everyone can believe that NOKO can first launch the attack not the US ..If Bush or Ran Paul is US president we can say US strike first
                              The NOKO Artillery's can fire Shells over Seoul and every piece of Living organism is in danger ..
                              they going to use their Short Range Missiles towards Japan and Guam may be 10 out of 6 may become successfully hits target (situation needed ..does any cruise or BM being intercepted in war)
                              The 21k of Artillery's can wipe SOKO from the map ..if anything missed their Infantry can balanced it
                              You really want to do this.

                              First of all, that 21,000 includes reserves. It is by no means active guns. 2nd, from the dog and pony show we saw, they only had four bags for a single battery. Third, we listed how North Korean troops are starving. THAT MEANS that NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN TRAINING TO PAR. Meaning that they DON'T have the muscle mass to load guns for continous fire before they're friggin tired out.

                              2nd of all, IT IS SOUTH KOREA who is poised to attack, NOT THE NORTH. The South Korean DMZ has the thickest concentration of troops unseen since WWI. A division per seven km frontage.

                              Third, we did 1000 sorties a day furing the Kuwait War, meaning we dropped 1000 500lb bombs a day. The North Koreans took an entire week to ready ONE SINGLE rocket to aim at Japan and they still are not ready.

                              FOURTH, FE2013 has seen more firepower and more troops than North Korea has managed to field in more than 20 years.

                              You are a freaking king shit alright with emphasis on shit.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SajeevJino View Post
                                Please don't mistake me..

                                please accepts my unconditional apologize if I hurt anybody
                                He has surrendered.....this calls for a pic of a North Korean babe by dopple :scared:

                                Cheers!...on the rocks!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X