No announcement yet.

"Thank God for the Atom Bomb"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many white guys very good at braging and lying, they think rest people (Aisan,African and American Indian) of the world very stupid and easy to be cheat. And the white very natural when they lying,like a actor of hollywood. Maybe their parents educated with them:" hey,my boys, never speak the truth ,just keep lying ..lying,lying........, and you win.:pop:

Comment

• Now I'm sure.

It's the same guy that kept complaining why only Americans save the world in Hollywood movies when aliens attack.

Comment

• First of all, I'm not white. Second of all, you know shit all the causes of Pearl Harbour. The American Fleet wasn't there for parade. Both Japan and the US knew war was coming. It was a matter who attacked whom first.

Comment

• Everybody know Iran was ally with USA at Pahlavi regime. China was ally with USA in world war 2!Iraq were ally was USA during the war between Iraq and Iran. Afghanistan with USA were ally when soviet union invade Afghanistan,But American dirty politicians bombed and killed numerous Afghanistan people nowdays.
          Because USA favour to sold his ally.

The four countries all become enemy of USA now. Remember ,USA has no ally,so-call ally just "tools".

Originally posted by vicdei View Post
          Our Chinese never trust believe those white (European) respresent the so-call "justify ,democrocy and freedom", that is the bush!t and lying invent by the white cheat other race on the Earth. Before pearl harbor under attacked, the US still sold arms,steel to Japanese to slaughter Chinese. The US was the biggest speculator and traitor of ally in world war 2.

Of course, the white of US only dare betray his ally more weak compare US.
          Like China in world war 2,the Iranian, Iraq and Afghanistan were ally with US in past 100 years. NOW they become the enemy of US.

Comment

• Your a fkin tool .

Comment

• Why these white( west countries) take Japan as best friend in Asia after ww2?

Sure,the US must support Japaneses,

yeah ,because they very enjoyed the Japs bloody killed abuse their war prisoners and insulted them like treat an animal." oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby",give me a good job! beat me,rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high. Oh,baby! Fcuk me!
              insert my dirty hole!
              " Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! yeah, baby!broke my leg,hit my face,rape me! I am very high.

The girls of white: "Oh, Japanese soldiers,u are so handsome,you are so men! we love you ,u are so brave,
              Wow, your genitalia so "big".

Comment

• does anybody want him as a chew toy?
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by vicdei View Post
                  Everybody know Iran was ally with USA at Pahlavi regime. China was ally with USA in world war 2!
                  So what?

Iraq were ally was USA during the war between Iraq and Iran.
                  No, the US was NOT an an ally of Iraq.

Afghanistan with USA were ally when soviet union invade Afghanistan
                  Afghanistan was a Soviet ally.

But American dirty politicians bombed and killed numerous Afghanistan people nowdays.
                  Because they helped the guy who did 11 September.

Because USA favour to sold his ally.

The four countries all become enemy of USA now. Remember ,USA has no ally,so-call ally just "tools".
                  You're a tool. You know nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    does anybody want him as a chew toy?
                    Not me . hes a fkin bellend

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      Now I'm sure.

It's the same guy that kept complaining why only Americans save the world in Hollywood movies when aliens attack.
                      Pah. Has he not seen NZers save the world?

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Fook him, he can't even get a decent sentence out
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Yep,he speaks English as I can speak Chinese.With Google translate Meaning my Chinese(whatever dialect) sucks.
                          Idiots are not fun at times,but the problem is their huge number.
                          Those who know don't speak
                          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            And to think all that happened because some idiot Orc took advantage of a Rohan sheep....tsk tsk.

Comment

• Ha,ha,you are a stupid fcuking liar!

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              No, the US was NOT an an ally of Iraq.

Afghanistan was a Soviet ally.

Because they helped the guy who did 11 September.

Comment

• :pop:

Comment

Working...
                                X