• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, ok....close enough. ;)

Hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
      "Not really, ask Sniper i think he saw it as well as i did. It showed the guys with some kind of metal detectors shaped like antenas."

This was a new show, with pretty much up to date information.

The new buzz is based on some CIA recon satellite photos that were taken of a mountain along the turkish-russian border about 20 years ago, and finally declassified.

Of the six CIA analysts that studied the photos, 4 said it was man made, one said it was a natural formation, and one said it was inconclusive.
      I tend to think of this as a damning indictment on the CIA's ability to analyse rather than possible proof of the arafat site being the ark. Next they'll be saying the Apollo missions didn't take place because the lines on the camera's went behind the astronauts and there weren't any blast craters in the photos of the LEM's.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
        I tend to think of this as a damning indictment on the CIA's ability to analyse
        "Intelligence" means educated guess...
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Finally...my mythology class can pay off..lol

According to what I have read, and been told..the story of the flood is/was told by just about every religion on this planet.
          The Japanese refer to the ark as a giant egg in which a man put his 2 children into.
          That is the only one I can remember because it sounded odd enough to stick in my head.
          But, if most all religions refer to the same story at the same time in history, then there has to be some amount of credibility to that story in itself.

Comment

Working...
          X