Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Devil emoticon

  1. #1
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    03 Dec 06
    Posts
    819

    Devil emoticon

    I have been just a few days here and i noticed that there is no devil twisted smile icon in the emoticons list.why is that?Because that emoticon is kinda really helpful in expressing certain kinds of emotions...especially in the South Asian part of the forum...

  2. #2
    Staff Emeritus Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Aug 03
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    10,744
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquezRazor View Post
    I have been just a few days here and i noticed that there is no devil twisted smile icon in the emoticons list.why is that?Because that emoticon is kinda really helpful in expressing certain kinds of emotions...especially in the South Asian part of the forum...
    The same reason why we don't have an "angelic" emoticon with a halo over it's head.....

    SSSShhhh...this is supposed to be a secret but.....no angels nor devils exist in the South Asian forum.

    No, seriously, we are getting new skin changes, and I think we may be getting a new line of emoticons.....I put in a requst for them anyway.

  3. #3
    WAB Resident Historian Senior Contributor Kansas Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jul 06
    Location
    Talisker distillery
    Posts
    1,705
    Speaking of emoticons.....

    There needs to be a puking one for those "special people" that seem to think I'm armenian.....


    No big rush on that. Some time before this century ends. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    03 Dec 06
    Posts
    819
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    The same reason why we don't have an "angelic" emoticon with a halo over it's head.....

    SSSShhhh...this is supposed to be a secret but.....no angels nor devils exist in the South Asian forum.

    No, seriously, we are getting new skin changes, and I think we may be getting a new line of emoticons.....I put in a requst for them anyway.
    Thanks Julie.

    Could you also put in a request for 'banging head in the wall' emoticon cuz thats what the argument sometimes goes down to....

    P.S. dont worry about your secret...my lips are sealed...

  5. #5
    Former Staff Senior Contributor Ironduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 03
    Location
    Arlington, Virginia
    Posts
    10,132
    As Julie said, a new skin will be implemented soon along with other features, including a portal and a news page, and I'll see to it that a graphically superior, wider variety of emoticons are included.

  6. #6
    WAB Resident Historian Senior Contributor Kansas Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jul 06
    Location
    Talisker distillery
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironduke View Post
    ...... and I'll see to it that a graphically superior, wider variety of emoticons are included.

    Danke'

  7. #7
    Senior Contributor
    Join Date
    03 Dec 06
    Posts
    819
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironduke View Post
    As Julie said, a new skin will be implemented soon along with other features, including a portal and a news page, and I'll see to it that a graphically superior, wider variety of emoticons are included.
    Thanks!

  8. #8
    SilleEllis
    Guest


    I like that. Sounds great to me !


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Should members of the Church of God go to war?
    By Ray in forum World Affairs Board Pub
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08 Jan 09,, 01:49
  2. FN Five-SeveN: tool of the devil?
    By Beaugeste93 in forum Small Arms and Personal Weapons
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05 Jul 05,, 23:26

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •